IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Glad ur scan went well mells - I was ever so pleased to hear I too had no cysts :0 I starting panicking half way there on Monday lol- I start my stims on fri so we r defo cycle buddies :dance: I don't have my next scan until the 15th :)
What r u stimming with? 4 hr drive to clinic sucks we r almost 2 away from ours but the travel doesn't even come in to it we r so much focused on what we r hoping for at the end of it :)

Yes, we don't mind the drive. We live in a very small town and travel to the city for our appts. Luckily, I can do my labs here in town so that helps.
I'll be taking follistim (300) and menopur (4). I was slow to respond last time so they are starting me off on very high doses and hope to jump start things and reduce as things progress. I was also a little anxious today, and on the drive home I told DH I was so relieved that things went well, and he said he hoped now I could stop biting his head off :haha: Guess I didn't realize I was doing that to him...
I'm so glad that I'll have someone to share the 2ww with!
That's handy then :thumbup: I enjoy the drive as well :)
That's good that they r starting u on high and keeping an eye out sounds like this cycle is guna go well :)
:haha: my oh said that to me too !! I really wasn't expecting to hear that everything was how it should, as on the trip to comic I was getting sharp pains on my left and just kept thinking cyst!
Hopefully our 2ww doesn't drag.... But who am I trying to kid lol

Hey pcct..

Seems like our cycles are almost coinciding! I noticed the great weight loss you are achieving .. A big congrats! I am trying so much to lose weight (I am overweight at 187 lbs :sad2:)

Would be great to know ur secret :) So that I can follow your path!

Look fwd to completing a successful cycle with u :bfp:

Regards

Hi babyhopes and welcome :)
Thank you so much :hugs: I started off at 183.5 lbs and am now 160lbs I was at first doing weight watchers but stopped attending and just weight my self at boots (pharmacy) every week- I of course picked up tips from doing weight watchers and just try to control my food intake how ever I am I big lover of fruit and veg. I used to drink lots and lots of fizzy drinks but now I am only consuming water which I think has helped loads in the sense on my weight loss. I only ever have my cereal in the morning a very light lunch and always have a large selection on veg with dinner :)

Where about are you on your cycle?

Hi Babyhopes- Wow that is a long journey for your appts! all be worth it though hopefully :) We are all from different countries on here. We have UK, USA, Australia, and a few ladies from Asia, including India so lots of diversity and different protocols etc :) x

Momma- LOTS of luck for today! can't wait to hear how you get on and really hope there is another BFP to be added to our lucky thread :) x

Pcct- How is it going ? You are doing well with the diet :) i am back on slimming world but do it from home as got all the books etc. I get weighed on my digital scales at home every monday. I still have treats but occasional. I love fruit an veg luckily so that helps. Just need to exercise more as im a bit lazy! lol x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Hi Babyhopes- Wow that is a long journey for your appts! all be worth it though hopefully :) We are all from different countries on here. We have UK, USA, Australia, and a few ladies from Asia, including India so lots of diversity and different protocols etc :) x

Momma- LOTS of luck for today! can't wait to hear how you get on and really hope there is another BFP to be added to our lucky thread :) x

Pcct- How is it going ? You are doing well with the diet :) i am back on slimming world but do it from home as got all the books etc. I get weighed on my digital scales at home every monday. I still have treats but occasional. I love fruit an veg luckily so that helps. Just need to exercise more as im a bit lazy! lol x

Hi to all the gang xxx
Going good thanks AQ hope u r recoverying well :hugs:
Yeah I have the odd treat as well frizzy drinks is the only th g I have really cut out my diet I normally go to the gym too but havnt been since nov because that's when I had my op to remove my tubes and was recovering for 9 weeks which took me to the 8th jan then 10 days after that I start dr lol and am not to do any gym only walking or yoga so I am really missing the gym :(

Pcct- I must admit i hate the gym! haha. I love walking and using weights and the wii fit though so really need to start that again from next wk when i am completely healed up :)
I find the diet side of it easy, just not the exercise as when i get depressed i struggle to get the motivation to move. Really going to try though xxx

For anyone on FB that wants to add me, PM me and we can exchange details :) be nice to put faces to names xxx

Just dropping in to say a big hello to all of you :)
Nothing much to update on my end as yet but can't resist not checking this thread and how each of you are doing.. :hugs:

Lpear- Although your numbers aren't "ideal" stay positive. I never fall within the norm it's always more or less. With my first ectopic it was all middle lower abdomen and ridiculous pain. With my second it was just like back labor. Ridiculous lower back pain. Found out later they are not far from the back or nerves that are there. Either way you will know. Go ahead and get the scan though. No reason to worry if you can help. Would your ob/gyn do it for you so ins covers it? Fingers crossed and all my best for you hon.

Babyd- Have you heard yet when your transfer will be?

AQ- Every day brings another challenge on this roller coaster ride and you have my sincere admiration for continuing to go through it. It takes so much strength.

Thank you all for your well wishes it's so appreciated. Out of my 16 eggs 10 were mature and 9 feritilized normally with no icsi. He said you can't get any better than a 90% fertilization rate so I will take it. They will call me tomorrow morning with grading or what not and he said to go to day 5 I will have to have 4 or more doing great. Any less and they don't take the chance
of losing more.I will keep praying for blasts but even the embryologist thinks having my heart set on that is unreasonable as 3 days are very successful also. It's so damn confusing. A

Thank you so much :hugs: I started off at 183.5 lbs and am now 160lbs I was at first doing weight watchers but stopped attending and just weight my self at boots (pharmacy) every week- I of course picked up tips from doing weight watchers and just try to control my food intake how ever I am I big lover of fruit and veg. I used to drink lots and lots of fizzy drinks but now I am only consuming water which I think has helped loads in the sense on my weight loss. I only ever have my cereal in the morning a very light lunch and always have a large selection on veg with dinner :)

Hey .. That's really inspiring .. I have been walking at the gym burning 300 calories daily and eating less than 1300 calories. But surprisingly haven't lost a pound:growlmad:

Guess I need to start on a more veg and fruit based diet! And cut on all snacks also ..

As far as my cycle I am on d6 with lupride injection continuing from d1 and menagon injection from day4. Will be flying to the city where I am being treated on Monday day10 for scans and will stay there until ER and ET...

What about you?

Regards

Ok Gals- I'm officially PUPO!!! They put in one 3day embryo- he said it was excellent quality :) I even got a picture of it! - have my first beta on feb 19th. 2WW begins now! :)

Hey .. That's really inspiring .. I have been walking at the gym burning 300 calories daily and eating less than 1300 calories. But surprisingly haven't lost a pound:growlmad:

Guess I need to start on a more veg and fruit based diet! And cut on all snacks also ..

As far as my cycle I am on d6 with lupride injection continuing from d1 and menagon injection from day4. Will be flying to the city where I am being treated on Monday day10 for scans and will stay there until ER and ET...

What about you?

Regards
That sounds good, defo add more fruit and veg into your diet as well as plenty water :thumbup: try cutting out little snacks in between all tho I find that bit hard too :blush:
I start gonal f injections tomorrow for stims I just had my baseline scan Monday passed which showed lining thin and no cysts :) I have my action scan 15th next week

Ok Gals- I'm officially PUPO!!! They put in one 3day embryo- he said it was excellent quality :) I even got a picture of it! - have my first beta on feb 19th. 2WW begins now! :)

Woo hoo babyD congrats - I didn't even now u were going for transfer today or did I ? Lol am so confused theses past few days lol

BabyD- Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Last night as I was laying in bed I kept thinking wow I'm laying here while my babies are being made somewhere else. Funny how I feel protective already. 3 or 5 day I just can't wait to have a couple where they belong.

Pcct- Yay for a good scan. Glad no cyst I think we worry way too much. I am glad you liked the acupuncture. I went before retrieval and will go tomorrow as well since it'll be the weekend and transfer will be Sat or Mon.

Hi ladies

Congratz to all with BFP's! Really excited for u all. Hoping to hear more great news from the rest of the gang soon..

Just as update on what's happening so far. I started stims on monday 4Feb, RE has got me doing 225iu of gonal-f every second day because I'm at risk of OHSS. We r still doing 10iu of lupron along with the stims.
I'm feeling a bit down today as I went for a scan, there seems to be just 2 follicles growing! He says I might be a slow responder but it could jump in the next few days. Has this happened to anyone before? I'm stressing like crazy and just want to cry today! I go back to see him on saturday and we'll decide wether to increase stims or not.

I need some hope and inspiration please

P.S internet is sorted out finally so will be able to check in more often :thumbup:

Just had my 3rd HCG test today and my beta came back at 1561.8...
My last one that I had 6 days agi my beta was 200.7 so my RE said my numbers today look to be normal. I go for my first ultrasound Tuesday February 19th :) I hate waiting that long!! Hopefully we get to see something!

Lines-- when is your first ultrasound scheduled for?!

Good Luck for more BFP's on here!!

BabyD- Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Last night as I was laying in bed I kept thinking wow I'm laying here while my babies are being made somewhere else. Funny how I feel protective already. 3 or 5 day I just can't wait to have a couple where they belong.

Pcct- Yay for a good scan. Glad no cyst I think we worry way too much. I am glad you liked the acupuncture. I went before retrieval and will go tomorrow as well since it'll be the weekend and transfer will be Sat or Mon.
Yeah I really did enjoy accu I have another one on Monday :) are u going for any after transfer ?

baby d- congrats on being pupo, and good luck for staying sane in your 2ww!! i got a little pic too- its nice to look at when your stressing out!

kay- awesome news!! its not too long for your scan hun xx

babyhopes, mells and pcct - so excited your starting stimmin all together.. we r gonna get some more bfps soon!!

hi to everyone else!
afm- time is going slowly..i had some cramps tiday that woke me up but no bleeding or anything, and hpts are getting darker. am a it worried that u all get bhcg checked and my clinic doesn't...do u think i shd ask for it? xx

Pcct- She told me not to leave bed for 2 days after transfer and then to call her. If pregnant she wants me to go for the first trimester to help me "hold baby" as she says. She is from China and while we have trouble communicating now and then I absolutely adore her.

Klemon- If they don't do it I don't think you should stress about it. Knowing the numbers probably wouldn't change the outcome. Even with my ectopics when the numbers weren't right we still waited for the scan to see what was going on. Honestly doing the betas every other day just made it worse. It's also great your tests are getting darker ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->