IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Wow this thread is moving along so quickly it's hard for me to keep up on my phone!

So the embryologist just called and 7 of my 9 embryos meet criteria for a 5 day transfer so we will be waiting to transfer on Monday. I told her I was afraid they wouldn't make it and I would get a call saying they all arrested or something. She said she has never had to make that call but I don't want to be a first. They won't call me again with updates either she said no news is good news. I think I'd rather have updates. I don't think the worry ever ends. Sorry for rambling ladies. Just scared.

Babyd- From watching the news it looks like you're stuck anyways! Hopefully clean up won't be long. They said they already cancelled flights from here. Crazy.

9dpt n m goin crazy! today a far relative of my huby who was on dialysis passed away! n that made me think of my dad who is also on dialysis. have not stopped crying sine then ... just cant stop, its flowing as if i opened a dam shutter or something! fought no yelled at huby for not bein understanding enough (even tou it was his relative who passed away) seriously ... m bein stupid n crazy n emotional! now after writin this atleast i have stopped cryin thou m gettin irritated with hubys snores!:cry::cry::cry:

9dpt n m goin crazy! today a far relative of my huby who was on dialysis passed away! n that made me think of my dad who is also on dialysis. have not stopped crying sine then ... just cant stop, its flowing as if i opened a dam shutter or something! fought no yelled at huby for not bein understanding enough (even tou it was his relative who passed away) seriously ... m bein stupid n crazy n emotional! now after writin this atleast i have stopped cryin thou m gettin irritated with hubys snores!:cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry sweetheart. Hope the emotions get better for you. Nobody understands what we go through. If it makes you feel better, I cried last night talking about a cell phone tower :/

Just wondering if I can join this thread. I am starting Lupron tonight, this is my second attempt at IVF. I'm looking forward to getting started but I'm also taking a very relaxed approach at this cycle.

Hi ash welcome and good luck for u cycle :hugs:
Hi San hope ur feeling better soon :hugs:
:hi: everyone
Tonight I had my first injection :) officially baby making now :)

If anyone is interested in reading how my first injection went feel free to click my journal it's on page 115 :)

thanks for the warm welcome pcct! Congrats on your first injection! It just gets easier from here! What meds are you on?

thanks for the warm welcome pcct! Congrats on your first injection! It just gets easier from here! What meds are you on?

Thank you :) it was tough but I got there lol
Am on buserlin nasal spray 150mcg and 175iu gonal f long protocol
What about you?

Well my first IVF was long lupron protocol. I was on lupron then gonal F and menopur. Since the first was a BFN we were about to start in January but I had a cyst so they put me on bcp's and this time I'm going to be on BCP's and lupron, then gonal F and menopur again. I responded well last time but out of the 25 eggs they got only 10 of them fertilized .... so sad! This time we're doing ICSI though so hope to have more embryos. What is the nasal spray?

Aw sorry to hear that :hugs: the joinery is so hard isn't it ! Fxd all goes well this cycle too :hugs:
The spary is to down reg same as the injection but just as a nasal spray :)

Oh okay! Yes, IVF and just infertility in general is really tough to go through! I just want to be pregnant already!

That was ment to read journey :haha:
Yeah it is so hard and not a day goes by where u can't help but think about it the min u open ur eyes to last thing at night ... Hopefully we will all get there and get our babies :hugs:

Oh I know we all will, wether it's through adoption, pregnant for ourselves or surrogacy! I will make it happen! I'm very determined over here :)

thank u so much pcct n linemanswife for the support n i really feel better today. n it makes me feel even better to knw that linemans cried over a cell ph tower! :thumbup: m not alone yaya..... welcome asknow ,,, this thread is awesome u get all the support u need! congrats pcct on ur 1st inj! hope everything goes great for u this month!:hugs:

Welcome to the thread Ash! I was in a previous group with you as we'll. I never made it to EC so hoping this time things go better. Starting injections tomorrow.

Hi everyone..

I'm so relieved today after my scans, follicles seem to have taken a really good turn after just 2days! I have about 6 follies all measuring between 11-13mm and a few smaller 1's which will hopefully catch up in the next few days. I've been making a juice with beetroot, carrots and apple. Apparently beetroot is good for the follies so I've been having 2 beets at a time. And doing the acu. If this cycle fails, I don't want to have regrets, I'll be pleased knowing that I tried everything I could.

Hope u all have a great weekend.

Ash: welcome welcome :flower:

Pcct: so excited for u! Praying things go well here on! :hugs:

Sanu: hugs to u.. Hope you r feeling better and that ur hubs is also doing ok :hugs:

Hello everyone else!

Thala flowers :kiss: has af showed full force yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->