IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Ash, isn't it so difficult to just relax sometimes? I know my RE is great, but I still feel like I have to google everything he says to confirm.

Ready, congrats!!!!

San, have you tried pitting heat on your butt after the shot. Last time I sat on a heating pad after each injection and that really helped.

PCCT, the first few are so nerve racking. Good luck!

LPear, can't wait for your scan...GL!

ASM, first follistim shot this morning. So nice to feel like I'm doing something again.

Hi mells yeah my injection tonight was so much better even if I did cheat and use numbing cream :haha: I didn't even think about it I just put the needle right in , it did sting when I was keeping it in for a few seconds but so much better than yesterday :)

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to check in. I'm back from Maui. Today was my 3rd day of Luperon. On the 14th I decrease my dose and start my vivelle patches. ET is March 5th.
Hope you are all doing well!

Peachy- Great progress with your embies! lots of luck for ET on Monday x

Sanu- Lots of hugs hun. Sorry your having a tough time. It is so sad to have a sick parent. You know where i am if u need to talk x

Pcct- Yaay for 1st needle! its all systems go now! yaaay x

Ash- Welcome to the thread and i hope this cycle brings you your BFP :) x

Mells- Great that you have started jabs today. Everything crossed this cycle goes smoothly for you x

Karis- Glad your scan went well and you have a few more follies. Its amazing how much difference a few days can make x

Flower- Oh no! hope the witch shows soon! what is she playing at?! x

LPEAR- I am glad your feeling a bit better and 5 sleeps will go sooo fast and then we can hear the good news of your scan x

Ready- CONGRATS!! :happydance::bfp::happydance: happy an healthy 9mths x

Cali- Lovely to see you back with us :) lots of luck for your FET! I will add you to March :) x

Hi to all the rest of the gang x

AFM- Nothing to report really. Just waiting to get started and concentrating on my diet an exercise regime to get nice and fit for pregnancy :) pma all the way xxx

Cali, welcome back! I bet Hawaii was awesome and probably did you good to have a break. Good luck on your upcoming ET. fx'd crossed for ya!

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to check in. I'm back from Maui. Today was my 3rd day of Luperon. On the 14th I decrease my dose and start my vivelle patches. ET is March 5th.
Hope you are all doing well!

Welcome back Cali! Hope you had a wonderful break :)
All the best with ET :thumbup:

Hey all hi aq yeah my first jab was a complete night mare tools sweats couldn't breath was completely panicking :shock: last nights jab was a whole diff story :) I went to te chemist to get numbing cream and manged to do my injection without any hesitation and didn't even hurt only started to sting when I had to leave it for a few seconds!

hia everyone- so much has happened, havent caught up with it all!!

wannabe- :happydance: woo oo!
ready- awesome news!!
this thread is def lucky!!

pcct- woooo, its happening!!

lpear- not long now, am excited for you!

hi to everyone else xx

afm- scan booked 4th march, which seems a long way off but is 2 days after my 30th so hoping for a nice late pressie!

Hey Ladies-
Seems like many of your are well underway with injections!

Blizzard came and went- we got about 2 feet in my neighborhood. So pretty outside but so cold!

My 2ww has been boring! Counting the days until I can POAS! One question though (TMI and I'm sorry)-
I know everyone says no BDing on the 2ww but I think I involuntarily O'd in my sleep! I woke up cramping and I'm scared I did something to my uterus without knowing! Today is 3dp3dt. Progesterone is a funny drug!

Pcct- Yay for needles getting easier. I never bothered to use numbing cream as found the needles so fine i barely felt them anyway. I think its better doing your own needles as you feel like you have some control over the process :) Lovely profile pic btw! i am gonna change mine soon as had same one since i joined bnb 3yrs ago. lol x

Klemon- Yay for scan date being booked and im sure it will come around fast x

BabyD- My clinic never tells us not to BD in the 2ww, infact one nurse said that having the big O can aid implantation as blood flow is increased to the womb so don't worry! ;-) I remember how horny i was on the progesterone! it was unreal. dh was very happy needless to say! haha x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Babyd I've had that a couple if times, I also had it last time I woz pregnant good luck

hi everyone, hope your all doing well! :flower:

im feeling so uncomfortable now really dont remember feeling like this last time :/ have bloods in the morning dreading it tbh on friday she tried 3 times in my arm to which i ended up fainting then finally got some out of the back of my hand :( goodness knows how she will get some tomorrow! have scan on the afternoon im really hoping that they will say im good for EC on wednesday dont think i could make it till friday!

Aww Rosie, sorry your having a crap time. I have very prominent veins in my arms so never a issue for me, but i have very light thin veins in my hands so they can never put the IV in the back of my hand and have to use my arm which always causes a bleed.
Good luck for tomorrow's bloods an scan and i hope EC can be asap for you xxx

Pcct- Yay for needles getting easier. I never bothered to use numbing cream as found the needles so fine i barely felt them anyway. I think its better doing your own needles as you feel like you have some control over the process :) Lovely profile pic btw! i am gonna change mine soon as had same one since i joined bnb 3yrs ago. lol x

Klemon- Yay for scan date being booked and im sure it will come around fast x

BabyD- My clinic never tells us not to BD in the 2ww, infact one nurse said that having the big O can aid implantation as blood flow is increased to the womb so don't worry! ;-) I remember how horny i was on the progesterone! it was unreal. dh was very happy needless to say! haha x

Hi to all the gang xxx
Yeah the needles r so fine am just a big whimp lol .. Thanks Hun I just fancied a change of pic ;)
Rosie sorry to hear u r feeling uncomfortable now hope unto for ec soon :hugs:
I tend to be much more bloated at night time :dohh:
Hi everyone :hi:

Aww Rosie, sorry your having a crap time. I have very prominent veins in my arms so never a issue for me, but i have very light thin veins in my hands so they can never put the IV in the back of my hand and have to use my arm which always causes a bleed.
Good luck for tomorrow's bloods an scan and i hope EC can be asap for you xxx

she did say i have very deep veins mind! i said must be all the fat around them!

hope youve recovered well from your op now! you will be on countdown for the start of your treatment! xx

Just wanted to update you ladies! My IVF cycle was cancelled for the second time on Wednesday. I am so gutted. They said we're now looking at March or February...but then again, they've said that before. So heartbroken.

Lovingggg ur new pic Hunni :kiss: beautiful :)
Hey mb so sorry to hear about your cycle being canceled :hugs: :hugs:

Just wanted to update you ladies! My IVF cycle was cancelled for the second time on Wednesday. I am so gutted. They said we're now looking at March or February...but then again, they've said that before. So heartbroken.

Mbrink, sorry of you mentioned this, but why was it cancelled? I've been down that road and I'm so nervous it will happen again. :hugs:

Hi Guys-

Nothing really new to report, just want to vent about something that I know all of you can relate to.

Just having one of "those" days......

Had dinner with my fam, my (YOUNGER!) pregnant sister-in-law and brother were there with their one year old. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my niece and cant wait to meet baby #2 this spring, but sometimes it's all I can do to keep from bawling at the table. And it only gets worse when it seems every conversation is about babies......and tonight we found out another family friend ( married for 6 months and 5 years younger than me ) is pregnant. I dont want to be jealous and bitter but sometimes I just really feel that way.

My family doesnt know what we are going through at ALL, but I'm sure they assume something is wrong, as it's been 3 yrs married and nothing. No one is trying to be mean but sometimes I just want to hide from everyone for a while.

I'm at the very start of my 1st IVf cycle and KNOW I'm on my way, some days it just feels SO hard and unfair and SO far away.....and it's nice to know that you guys understand. It just all seems so, so, so unfair sometimes ya know???

So, I feel better already for venting. Thanks for "listening"/ reading. I know y'all get it. And I love you for that.

OUR TIME IS SOON:thumbup:

Mbrick: so sorry to hear that! But if postponing gives u a better chance at bein a mom….y not wait? don loose hope, instead keep faith!:hugs:
Pcct: how are the needles goin on? I hope u got the hang of it!:thumbup:
AQ: awesome pic!:flower:
Sunshine: its k … we are all human! I have been avoiding my BFF since she told me she was pregnant last month, not that m not happy for her, just that I cant stand all the talks n then come home n go thru all that we are goin thru. If it makes u feel gud, my sis n her daughters had come to visit yest, n she was goin on abt how hard it is to manage with 2 gals… I told her to be thankful that she has 2 to complain abt! Sometimes people are too insensitive! I can totally relate to that! Don’t worry hun… we are there with you….n venting do help , it takes off the pressure no matter wat, m thankful to AQ for starting this thread, had it not been for all these ladies in the thread i would have already gone nuts:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->