IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

mells - why were you unable to make it to EC? So sorry to hear that. I'm hoping this time goes better for you!

Karis - I just joined so don't know much about why you were stressed about your follices but that size looks good now :) Good luck!

Welcome, ASH! Seems like you are almost on an identical cycle as me. This is my first IVF---I am on BCP right now, then Lupron and BCP, then just Lupron, then Gonal & Lupron for 10-12 days. My ER will probably be around Feb 28th as well. Fingers crossed for you!!! Lets do this together! :)

Sunshine - definitely cycle buddies! :) I hope the first one works for you! Unfortunately it didn't for be but it does for lots of people so FX'd! We are VERY similar in our cycles, even in the past. I did 6 IUI's all BFN's so that sucked! Then we moved onto IVF and yeah we know how that went. Now my second it's the same meds and everything except we added in the BCP's instead of just lupron and we're doing different dosage with the medication.

Oh and when do you start the lurpon or have you already? I just started last night.

mells - why were you unable to make it to EC? So sorry to hear that. I'm hoping this time goes better for you!

Karis - I just joined so don't know much about why you were stressed about your follices but that size looks good now :) Good luck!

Hi Ash. Well the day before retrieval, my estrogen levels fell. The RE was afraid I did/would ovulate too soon and therefore we decided against continuing the cycle. So the cycle wasn't a co plate waste he did and IUI for free.
This time around I'm on a Lupron cycle to see if my response is different. Fx'd things work out this time around.

How have you been feeling? Does you dr have anything in particular to do differently this time? Everyone has told me the first round of IVF is trial and error to see how the individual will respond. Good luck for your upcoming cycle. And if I remember correctly, you are in NY so I hope you aren't snowed in!

Pcct: still spotting jus playing a waiting game.. Really frustrating but nothing much I can do about it..

Btw just to share some info.. Heard that drinking / eating boiled red beans helps in the thickening of the blood lining in the uterus, which aids implantation..
Just something to share for those of you who might be keen :flower:

Pcct: still spotting jus playing a waiting game.. Really frustrating but nothing much I can do about it..

Btw just to share some info.. Heard that drinking / eating boiled red beans helps in the thickening of the blood lining in the uterus, which aids implantation..
Just something to share for those of you who might be keen :flower:

Blinking :witch: :dohh: hope she gets a shift on ASAP / could you maybe just having a very light cycle?

The spotting seems too light to be a light cycle.. Hoping it becomes a full flow soon.. Thanks for your wishes :flower:

Oh and when do you start the lurpon or have you already? I just started last night.

Hi! I start Lupron on the 14th , Im on just BCP right now. We are suuuper close with timing! YAY CYCLE BUDDIES.

I'm glad I have someone to go through this with together!

THIS IS OUR TIME!:happydance:

Hi Ash. Well the day before retrieval, my estrogen levels fell. The RE was afraid I did/would ovulate too soon and therefore we decided against continuing the cycle. So the cycle wasn't a co plate waste he did and IUI for free.
This time around I'm on a Lupron cycle to see if my response is different. Fx'd things work out this time around.

How have you been feeling? Does you dr have anything in particular to do differently this time? Everyone has told me the first round of IVF is trial and error to see how the individual will respond. Good luck for your upcoming cycle. And if I remember correctly, you are in NY so I hope you aren't snowed in!

Ah sorry to hear about your estrogen levels, that sucks! That was really nice of your RE to do the IUI for free though! I have also heard that the first time is trial and error, just hope this time around they really know what they're doing!

I've been feeling okay. I've been on BCP's since 2/2 and besides my boobs hurting I've been good. I just started the lupron last night and that's not bad, I just always ice the area so that it's numb and I've done so many shots at this point it doesn't even phase me anymore. We're doing a little bit differently. I ended up having a cyst that was like 45mm by 53mm and we did the ovidrel trigger to see if it would go away and it didn't so that's why they started me on the BCP's to see if that you make it go down and I had b/w yesterday to check and the levels seemed good so they started me on the lupron. (I don't know if the cyst is gone but what I do know is that it was a cyst that produced hormones so if the hormones are good then it must have shrunk right?) So I'm doing, BCP's until 2/12 with the lupron starting last night until I get my lupron period and then dropping the dosage of lupron to 5 units and continuing on with gonal F and menopur. Last cycle I got 25 eggs but only 10 fertilized (we did NOT do ICSI because my OH doesn't have any sperm issues) but this time we're doing ICSI so that more fertilize hopefully.

I'm trying to just trust my doctor and not question what he's doing so much this time around because when I do it just causes me a lot of stress!

Hi! I start Lupron on the 14th , Im on just BCP right now. We are suuuper close with timing! YAY CYCLE BUDDIES.

I'm glad I have someone to go through this with together!

THIS IS OUR TIME!:happydance:

I sure hope so! We will be so close in cycles! :happydance: It's always really nice to have someone going through the same steps at the same time! I really think my EC will be more around the first week in March because I have about 30-33 day cycles but who knows. I've been on so much medication that I really don't know when to expect me period anymore!

Hi ladies, thanks for your support through my worries and sorry for not doing any personals before, I was so wrapped up in myself!!

Peachy - thanks for advice, we've had to pay for IVF and my clinic wont do a scan till at about 7 weeks so I have to pay £100 for a scan at a different clinic, a small price to pay for peace of mind! Congrats on your amazing fertilization report, sounds like the embryologists will have the pick of the bunch, great news!

Ash - welcome, this thread is brilliant!

Pcct - yay for the first injection!

BabyD - congrats on being PUPO! Hope the 19th comes around quickly for you. I got a picture of our embryo too, I carry it around in my purse, I love it!

Klemon - to be honest I wish I didn't have my betas done as they just make you worry and analyze everything.

Wannabemomma - congrats on the BFP. It is less the number, but more the doubling that counts, fingers crossed for a high second beta.

Sanu - hope you're feeling ok, sorry to hear about DHs relative.

Karis - glad to hear the follies are making excellent progress.

Afm - still feeling very anxious but a bit better, not having any pain or bleeding or anything so hoping it's not an ectopic. My only real symptom is really sore boobs and nipples! And my boobs are huge (for me anyway), I love it, and so does DH!! Only 5 more sleeps til the scan.

Hi to all the other lovely ladies!

lpear - thanks! and congrats on your pregnancy! Looking forward to your scan so that we can see what's happening in there :)

Hi Ladies,
I posted a few weeks ago when I had my transfer I believe and I just wanted you girls to know on Monday we got confirmation I am pregnant. We are over the moon and just ecstatic. I just wanted you ladies to know that IVF does work and can work on the first attempt. Lots of baby dust to all you ladies!

Brill new readytobe :) congrats :hugs:
Hey LPEAR glad ur feeling ok :hugs: when do u have ur scan

Hi Ladies,
I posted a few weeks ago when I had my transfer I believe and I just wanted you girls to know on Monday we got confirmation I am pregnant. We are over the moon and just ecstatic. I just wanted you ladies to know that IVF does work and can work on the first attempt. Lots of baby dust to all you ladies!

Congrats Ready!!

hi gals!:flower:
pcct: hows is ur inj goin on? lovin it?:thumbup:
ash: welcome n this is a great thread! FXed for u this cycle!:hugs:
lpear: gud to hear from u after such a long time! glad u are doin gud!... m fine now DH is doin ok too… enjoy ur newly large boobs! Yay for ur huby!:haha:
Ready: yay congrats! N thanks… sometimes I feel its not workin, n truly it’s the BFPs in the thread that keeps my hope up n fuel my race!:happydance:
Flowermal: hope AF picks up speed! I knw its really irritatin wen she just wont show up wen she is supposed to! FXed for you hun:hugs:

AFM: m doing gud today! ofter than the absence of any symptoms there isn’t anything that’s actually bothering me ! the OTD is fast approaching n m sacred! Somwer I like bein PUPO, like the pampering n just the tot that two lil fellas mite be there snuggling … oh god! That’s a great feeling! I talk to them sometimes. Tell them to hold on… is that normal? Or is it just me?:dohh:

N there is no more place on my bum to get the progesterone oil inj! Is there any1 who is taking it n have swelling on both the sides? is there any trick to gt it under control? i mean the swelling? My nurse says that anymore pricks n the medicine will start oozing out! Its that bad! please gals help!:muaha:

Pcct - scan is on Thursday evening, eek! So scared!

Ready - congrats!

Sanu - don't worry,I was, and still am talking to my embryo!

Hi San am not loving the injections just yet :haha: hoping tonight's one goes better :)
Ahhh LPEAR that's not long :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->