IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

BabyD- congrats on being PUPO!! Such a wonderful feeling!!

Kay- we go for ultrasound on the 18th of February. I wish my clinic would have done a 3rd beta. Is that routine for your clinic?

hi everyone!

i cant believe how far some of you ladies travel for appointments....amazing!

im 6 days into stimms now so im hoping monday will be trigger day and ec wednesday feeling very bloated now!

hope all the newly pregnant girls are doing well!

Peachy- best of luck to you on Saturday!! Today was easy! Except I had to pee soooo badly that I went in a bedpan after! Lol

When does implantation occur? Do you feel it? I'm laying in bed waiting for a blizzard to come through! New York winters are so unpredicatable!

Also- anyone take prenatals that don't make you nauseous? I'm on citranatal 90DHA and I get so queasy- I've tried taking with food, OJ, at night.. Still get queasy!

Yeah peach I heard not to do accu for a few days after transfer am sure mine shall keep me right :thumbup:

Babyd- I believe it's 4-5 days after a 3 day transfer. No better place to be when a blizzard is coming.

Hey ladies!! Doc called Im pregnant!!! However, my beta was at 25. Is that really low??? Going saturdayvfor another test.

Wanna- YAY! WOO-HOO!! It being low would depend what day you are on.

Peachy- wow! that is fab! what a great fertilisation rate! i hope your embies get to blast but lots of BFPS come from 3 day transfers so lots of chance for you :) x

BabyD- Yaaay! congrats on being pupo! let the 2ww madness commence ;-) il add your OTD to the 1st page and keep everything crossed for you x

Karis- Welcome back and as regards 2 follies, there is time to grow more but i would say your consultant needs to up the dose tbh. I am sure he will sort it out at your next appt. Good luck x

Kay- Great news on your beta! really happy for you that this bean is sticking good x

Klemoncake- I am so glad your bleeding has stopped! don't worry about the beta tests a lot of the ladies are having. Most that are having this live in the states. Its not usual for British clinics to check hcg levels unless there is serious risk of a ectopic x

Rosie- Good luck for monday. I hope they book EC for you x

Momma- CONGRATS!!:happydance::bfp::happydance: As regards the beta, a hcg level of 25 is quite low but lots of ladies start low and its the next beta you have that matters as this will show if levels have doubled etc, so i know its hard but at this moment you are as pregnant as the next newly pregnant woman so enjoy!:happydance: Good luck. I truly hope this is a sticky bean x

Hey ladies!! Doc called Im pregnant!!! However, my beta was at 25. Is that really low??? Going saturdayvfor another test.

I agree with AQ. It really depends on your levels next time. But I read on a success story where a woman's levels started at like 25 and she had twins! congrats on being pregnant!!!

I've been waiting to see your results since I found out we both see the same DR! I am so happy for you!!!

BabyD, congrats on being PUPO. I hope the storm doesn't drop too much snow on you.

Wanna, Congrats on your BFP! So exciting.

AQ, PCCT, Klemon, Jess, and everyone else...hi!

I had asked before we started what the success rate was for the last round which at that point was for the november cycle because i guess they lost their embryologist and Shawnee had told me it was 80% Heres to hoping January and February make it with the same rates and I'm among them! lol

CD 5 now and I just started the Menopure tonight

Ok Gals- I'm officially PUPO!!! They put in one 3day embryo- he said it was excellent quality :) I even got a picture of it! - have my first beta on feb 19th. 2WW begins now! :)

That's fabulous! Congrats BabyD!!!:happydance:

Thanks for the reply AQ. I'm going to ask him about increasing the dose tomorrow if things aren't looking any better.

Has anyone else here started off slow and ended off with better results? I'm taking pregnacare conception as recommended by my RE, is there any natural foods I can take to help my follicles grow?

To all those in the 2WW best of luck! Will be joining u soon, hang in there.

Kari's, in my first cycle I started on lower doses (since they didn't know how I would respond) and tried to catch up during the cycle by raising my doses. My cycle was cancelled bc of my estrogen levels, but I still had about 6-8 follies. This cycle he is starting me out on a much higher dose hoping for a better response. I start stiming tomorrow.

Kay- we go for ultrasound on the 18th of February. I wish my clinic would have done a 3rd beta. Is that routine for your clinic?

Awesome! We go on the 19th! Im not sure if its normal for my clinic to do 3 betas before the ultrasound or bot. But with me I have already had one miscarriage, then another pregnancy that my RE said wasnt viable because at my 2nd beta only showd my numbers going up by 2 points and not doubling. So I think to be on the safe side with me she did a 3rd beta before going any further :)

Good Luck on your scan!! Im so excited and nervous at the same time...how about you?!

Awesome! We go on the 19th! Im not sure if its normal for my clinic to do 3 betas before the ultrasound or bot. But with me I have already had one miscarriage, then another pregnancy that my RE said wasnt viable because at my 2nd beta only showd my numbers going up by 2 points and not doubling. So I think to be on the safe side with me she did a 3rd beta before going any further :)

Good Luck on your scan!! Im so excited and nervous at the same time...how about you?!

Oh I'm many emotions- excited, scared, anxious, and the list could go on. Probably more anxious than anything though. Just praying that everything is ok.

Kay and Line- All those emotions are completely normal after what we go through to get to this point! i hope both of you have healthy lil beans on your scans an that you can start enjoying this amazing time xxx

I had asked before we started what the success rate was for the last round which at that point was for the november cycle because i guess they lost their embryologist and Shawnee had told me it was 80% Heres to hoping January and February make it with the same rates and I'm among them! lol

CD 5 now and I just started the Menopure tonight

woohoo! your moving right along! I did not know that. The embryologist that did the Jan cycle was extremely nice. Keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->