IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey thanks :)
If am honest I don't think I'll be eating the pinapple am too scared too :haha:

[/QUOTE

Bumpsparkle- Welcome to the 2ww! I also had a 3dt on Thursday, but only one embryo,... so we're not too far off... my OTD is th 19th.. and these past few days have been hell. I feel EXACTLY how you do.. what if it works.. what if it didnt.. hope you're enjoying your rest.[/QUOTE]

Thanks BabyD. It really is a rollercoaster isn't it! It's only been a few hours since transfer and i'm already thinking non-stop "am i, aren't i?" :blush:

How have you managed these last few days? I'm not at work this week as still a little sore from egg collection, probably becoz they nicked a blood vessal (ouch), but also becoz i don't want to rush back to work and if things don't work out, blame it on that!

Are you holding out until OTD or testing before? I'm already testing out my trigger shot so i'm sure i'll cave! I'm going to try to wait until 6dpt at earliest because anything before that will be pointless i think (however testing out the trigger is giving me something to test hehe!) :haha:

Anyone know how to use the reply with quote feature properly, i tried above but it doesn't look right??!

[/QUOTE

Bumpsparkle- Welcome to the 2ww! I also had a 3dt on Thursday, but only one embryo,... so we're not too far off... my OTD is th 19th.. and these past few days have been hell. I feel EXACTLY how you do.. what if it works.. what if it didnt.. hope you're enjoying your rest.

Thanks BabyD. It really is a rollercoaster isn't it! It's only been a few hours since transfer and i'm already thinking non-stop "am i, aren't i?" :blush:

How have you managed these last few days? I'm not at work this week as still a little sore from egg collection, probably becoz they nicked a blood vessal (ouch), but also becoz i don't want to rush back to work and if things don't work out, blame it on that!

Are you holding out until OTD or testing before? I'm already testing out my trigger shot so i'm sure i'll cave! I'm going to try to wait until 6dpt at earliest because anything before that will be pointless i think (however testing out the trigger is giving me something to test hehe!) :haha:[/QUOTE]

I just hit the 'reply with quote' button and it does it for me... and then i type below it

I was sore from the egg retrieval for like 5 days.. so dont worry.. its normal.. i had a hard time peeing too. I too am testing out the trigger.. its pretty much gone now.. yesterday was there but sooooooo faint it was almost a joke. Tomorrow is 6dp3dt for me.. early to test but i'm testing every day anyway..my beta is next tuesday.. 8 days away and that seems too far for me. so either way i'd like to know something. I'll update you will every stick i pee on! :)

Hey Everyone! Boy do I have some catching up to do! I haven't been around due to so much work at work and at home. But I just wanted to give a little update on me...

I'm currently on day 3 of Bcp and 10 units of Lupron. I stop bcp on Feb. 24th and my cycle day 3 should be on March 1st. I'm excited about this second IVF cycle and I'm ready and believing that this time it's gonna work! Gotta have faith, no room for doubt. =)

I pray you are all doing well! I'll be reading up today to catch up on you all! :hugs:

August! I'm only a few days behind ya, just BCP right now but I start 10 units of Lupron and BCP this Wednesday. Me, you, and ash are pretty much on the exact same schedule!

Let's DO this ladies :)

Oh NVM, I just saw. August - I'm exactly like your other IVF ... I had two perfect embies transferred but no luck!

And sunshine - lets hope your first one is it and you won't have to go through it again!

:) FX'd!! Is this your girls first IVF?

My first! I did 4 IUI with the same injectables I'm going to be using, so that part isnt new to me at all, but the egg retrieval and transfer is new! I'm a bit nervous about retrieval and hoping its quick, easy, and little recovery?

Bumpsparkle- Congrats on being pupo with twins! good luck in the 2 ww x

august- Good luck for this cycle and i love your attitude! you are so right. PMA all the way x

Ash and Sunshine- Hope we see 3 BFPS from you girls and august very soon ;-) x

sunshine - I was so nervous for the ER but it's really not that bad, I was put under twilight anestesia so didn't feel a thing. When I woke up I didn't really have much pain, just uncomfortable and every once and a while I would get a sharp pain but it was only when I moved too fast. I was really bloated but I had a slight case of OHSS ... I didn't need to be hospitalized or anything just had to drink lots of fluids and eat lots of protein because that's supposed to help with OHSS. That uncomfortable bloat last about 4-7 days but got better each day. The transfer was a cool experience because I got to see the embryos before they put them in and that wasn't painful at all. It's just like the IUI except for you have a have a full bladder which is a bit of a pain in the butt because you have to pee so bad but again, nothing unbearable! You'll be fine!

sunshine - I was so nervous for the ER but it's really not that bad, I was put under twilight anestesia so didn't feel a thing. When I woke up I didn't really have much pain, just uncomfortable and every once and a while I would get a sharp pain but it was only when I moved too fast. I was really bloated but I had a slight case of OHSS ... I didn't need to be hospitalized or anything just had to drink lots of fluids and eat lots of protein because that's supposed to help with OHSS. That uncomfortable bloat last about 4-7 days but got better each day. The transfer was a cool experience because I got to see the embryos before they put them in and that wasn't painful at all. It's just like the IUI except for you have a have a full bladder which is a bit of a pain in the butt because you have to pee so bad but again, nothing unbearable! You'll be fine!

Thank you! Did you have to take time out from work? If you had to go somewhere the evening of your retriea ( ie a family party or something ) could you have? Just curious. I appreciate the feedback!

I am so excited but nervous. We have had our consultation on Feb 4th and I had the ultra sound, blood work and semen analyzed. Doc says this cycle which should be Feb 28th. We have the prescriptions ready to go all are oral except HCG injection, which I will have two different kinds. Anyone else around the same time? Would love buddies since it's our first time and I will definately need advice!

Well transfer seemed to go well. We transfered 2 blasts a 3AB and a 3BB. I of course am nervous about the quality as I think 4AA is the best. Now the dreaded wait.

AQ- Could you please add me? My otd is 2-21-13

sunshine - after the ER I walked home (because I live in manhattan it was only a 10 min. walk) and my mother and OH and I stopped at a place to eat and I would have been fine if I didn't get sick from the anestesia! :haha: I told me Dr. this time that I would like to have an anti nausea medication as well because it just sucked! Other than that, if it's not too strenuous I would say go for it. Keep in mind that everyone is different. I was so bloated that all I wanted to do was sleep but yeah everyone is different so you have to make the call based on your pain tolerance :)

Peachy - WooHoo!!!! PUPO!

bumpsparkle and peachy congrats on been pupo with twins hope tww goes fast for you!

as fir me had my scan and egg coll is now booked for friday it was going to be wednesday but consultant wants to wait till friday now :/ lining today was 11.4 on left ovary has 20 follies biggest been 19mm then right ovary 13 follies biggest 13.5 and i wonder why i feel so uncomfortable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->