IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

BabyD- So how far am I behind you then? Should I be testing the trigger out as well? Lots of women have not a single symptom. Probably because you already have the symptoms from all the meds. Even women who get prego naturally don't have symptoms til later so I wouldn't stress that.

The embryologist just called and they were able to freeze 3! A 3AA, 5AB, 5AA! I was so excited I even cried a bit. I don't know much about fet's but she seemed to think we had an excellent chance with those if we have to do one. We didn't do cost sharing so this gives me so much hope.

My transfer (3day) on Thursday.. so I'm now 5 days past... My Beta is on tues the 19th... I tested the trigger out just because i knew I couldnt control myself and wait for beta. So I wanted to make sure the trigger was completely gone so that if i do get two lines I know its a real BFP. Some people get a faint BFP as early as 7 day past from what I've read.. but as late as 11 days past.. so I'm hoping by this weekend I'll know. So nervewracking!

I got my result at the weekend and it was a BFN :(

Sorry Snsnsn :cry: I wish that no one had to go through this disappointment. You're in my thoughts and I wish there was something I could do to make it all better. :hugs:

I'm a teacher and found out today one of my students has fifths disease that I've been exposed to. I'm stressing out!! My RE will be doing bloodwork to check antibodies but there's nothing else to do :(

Snsnsn- So so sorry :hug:

Lineman- I am not familiar with that disease. What is it exactly and how could it affect you?

Snsnsn- So so sorry :hug:

Lineman- I am not familiar with that disease. What is it exactly and how could it affect you?

It's a rash that most children get and it's not a big deal. BUT...in pregnant women (especially early pregnant) it can cause miscarriage. Something to do with absence of red blood cells that can't get to the baby. Not 100% sure on all of it.

Lineman- I bet you're used to being careful around the kids even subconsciously not to catch things or bring things home so try not to stress as you already have enough to worry about.

Had my first scan today, and I'm a little disappointed. Only 4 follies on the left and 3 or 4 on the right. I was hoping for a better response this time around, but I know it is still early. I'm trying to stay positive and not worry about it too much. I'll be happy with one good embie.

Mells- I don't see why the didappointment that sounds like a great first scan to me. That's more than they saw on my first one and every time I went in more kept coming. I'd really feel positive about it if I were you especially so early on. Although I've worried about every luttle thing this entire cycle. Best of luck to you...

Ladies I'm in a turmoil. I know I'm not supposed to be stressing but I'm just so scared. I was getting ewcm on saturday, sunday n monday. And then since I took the menopur on monday it seems to have diappeared. I did have a blood test to check for lh surge on monday but can't understand why its gone. I hadly have any cm now? Is this normal?

Hi karis I had exactly the same last night and I was in panic!! I had loadssss!! But after Doin research it's completely normal and is a good sign the drugs r doing there job - it's because our estrone levels are so high, hope this helps :)
Hey mells that's good for ur first scan ur 2 days days a head of me in our cycles I have my scan Friday :)!

Your welcome Hun I all so called my friend do some support and when I told her she has been having the same an she is pregnant 17 weeks I think it's just our body's being high with all the hormones ect
Lol I actually just posted my panic about cm last night in my journal too

Good Morning All- (well it's morning here)

So today is 6dp3dt... and I had such horrible cramps all night. I feel OK now.. but it kept waking me up.. I'm hoping its implantation. I also POAS this morning as I do every morning... I used FRER and i thought i was imagining it but theres a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY faint second line.. like almost so faint you could only see it held up to light.. Its SO early to test I know.. but I'm neurotic and need to know before my beta. Is this too early for a BFP?? And if I'm feeling implantation cramping then HCG shouldnt be in my pee yet, right?

I know the trigger left me.. i tested it out.. does FRER have evap lines ever? I'll test again tonight and tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Snsnsn so sorry hun huge :hugs: for you

Babyd i got the faintest of lines on an internter cheapie on my last cycle 8dp2dt which got a darker and darker so i have everything crossed that this is it for you!!!! ps your not the only one to test every morning i did the same too last time we dont have betas at our clinic they just give you a atest to use but i wanted to be prepared before i took that final test IYKWIM i will no doubt do the same this time round too!!!

as for me i had my scan this morning and im booked for EC on friday just waiting for a call to let me know what time slot im in! my lining is 14.4mmm ttriple line, and i have 20 follies on left ranging from 22mm to 12mm and 15 on the right ranging from 20mm to 10 mm, i asked about the risk of cancelling AQ for too many follies but she said they base it on how many are at the "mature" size so based on that i have around 16-18 which settled me a bit.

hope everyone else is doing ok :flower:

Rosie- what a great number good luck on Fri!

BabyD-Seems like a really good sign! :dust:

im booked in for 8.30am :D in weird kind of way im looking forward to it :/

Peachy, thanks! I feel more positive today. I shouldn't be surprised since I was slow to respond last time too.

Karis, PCCT, last time the nurse asked me if I have EWCM yet. She told me not to freak out bc it is totally normal with the high levels of estrogen.

Rosie, not weird at all. I can't wait to get to the stage in all of this. Good luck, it seems you have a good number of follies!

So today is 6dp3dt... and I had such horrible cramps all night. I feel OK now.. but it kept waking me up.. I'm hoping its implantation. I also POAS this morning as I do every morning... I used FRER and i thought i was imagining it but theres a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY faint second line.. like almost so faint you could only see it held up to light.. Its SO early to test I know.. but I'm neurotic and need to know before my beta. Is this too early for a BFP?? And if I'm feeling implantation cramping then HCG shouldnt be in my pee yet, right?

I know the trigger left me.. i tested it out.. does FRER have evap lines ever? I'll test again tonight and tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

That's a good sign BabyD. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow's test brings...fingers crossed for you!
I've heard that FRER are one of the more reliable tests so hopefully not an evap.

That's a good sign BabyD. Will be interesting to see what tomorrow's test brings...fingers crossed for you!
I've heard that FRER are one of the more reliable tests so hopefully not an evap.

Thanks! I just did it again and its there and slightly darker than this morning's pee one... hoping its real and i'm an early hcg-er....(new word)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->