IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Wanna & Sn- :hugs: I'm so sorry. Hope that you're hanging in there. We're all here for you both.
Peachy- :dance: Yay for frosties! Nice to have a back up plan.
Baby D- Sounds promising! :bfp: Can't wait for your OTD!
Line- Hope you're in the clear! How are you feeling otherwise?
Mells- Crossing my fingers that your follies are growing up!
Rosie- :dance: Yay for friday! It's exciting to get your exact time!
Angie- :wave: Welcome to the thread. Good luck to you this cycle! :dust:
Wifey- Glad to hear you're responding! :thumbup:
Kari- Remember you just need one!

AFM- Decreasing Lupron to 5mg this morning and starting my estrogen patches. Lining check Feb 25. I'm soooo ready to get pregnant!

Oh I forgot to say I have t scan tomorrow hoping to see Lots of follicles grown nicely :)

hi gals..... tested its :bfn: ... i just want to disappear from the face of earth..:cry::cry:

Little bit of sad news, had a call this morning to say our remaining 3 embies didn't make it to blastocycst stage so not suitable for freezing :cry:

Now the pressures really on for at least 1 of the 2 they transfered to stick as we really can't afford another cycle from scratch, hence why we were really hoping for a back plan with frosties!

This 2ww gets harder and harder...!

Baby dust to everyone! x

hi gals..... tested its :bfn: ... i just want to disappear from the face of earth..:cry::cry:

Sanumolu, we must have crossed posted.
I'm so sorry, and i know words can't express how sad you must be feeling. Big hugs. Was today your otd?

Cali- Glad things are moving along. Sending lots of good luck vibes your way!

Karis- I know it's a bummer but keep your chin up and remember it's quality not quantity that is most important. Hopefully all turn out great.

Sanu- It's just not fair :hug:

Bump-:dust:

Pcct- Good luck on your scan

AQ- Thank you it was such a relief to get those frosties. I tested this morning just to make sure my trigger was out and even though I expected the negative it was like being punched in the gut. So sick of the one line disappointment. How are you getting along? Are you job hunting now or letting yourself have some well deserved time off and focusing on your health?

Angie- Welcome and good luck with your cycle. I am not familiar with your protocol but follie counts vary from cycle to cycle and woman to woman I think you pretty much just get what you get. Sorry so repetitive lol.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LADIES!!!!!! :kiss::hugs:

Personals to come at some point today...:hugs:

So I tested again this morning and the line is ever so slightly darker than yesterday's line... hoping this is my BFP :) Fingers crossed everyone... my anniversary is next week.. would be a fabulous gift.

Sanu, Bump, hugs to you both. This process can be so disappointing sometimes, hang in there.

PCCT, my scan is tomorrow as week. Praying they see a few more follies this time.

Cali, any time now. So exciting for you!

Oh I forgot to say I have t scan tomorrow hoping to see Lots of follicles grown nicely :)

FX'd for lots of follicles :)

I'm so sorry :hugs: just try to keep your head up I know it's hard but we're all here for you if you need anything!

Little bit of sad news, had a call this morning to say our remaining 3 embies didn't make it to blastocycst stage so not suitable for freezing :cry:

Now the pressures really on for at least 1 of the 2 they transfered to stick as we really can't afford another cycle from scratch, hence why we were really hoping for a back plan with frosties!

This 2ww gets harder and harder...!

Baby dust to everyone! x

I know how you're feeling and it is really hard. During my first cycle we got 25 eggs only 10 fertilized and only 2 made it to good quality blasts. I ended up not getting pregnant but really all you need is one and keep that PMA up :) Just try to stay as positive as you can, and keep busy so you're mind is on something else!

Sanu, Bump, hugs to you both. This process can be so disappointing sometimes, hang in there.

PCCT, my scan is tomorrow as week. Praying they see a few more follies this time.

Cali, any time now. So exciting for you!

Hope you have lots of follicles! FX'd!

AFM - pretty much same right now. Stopped BCP's on 2/12 and continuing on with the lupron. I've been having cramps and I'm not sure if they're period related or if they're from the cyst which is annoying. My doctor thinks I'm going to get my period around 2/15 so tomorrow but I think he's crazy because that would mean that my cycle was only 25 days and normally I have 31-33 day cycles so I think it's coming next Friday. Hoping it comes sooner than later but who knows what's going to happen!

Sanu: so so sorry dear.. I know that no words can describe what your're goin thru.. :hugs:

Pcct: grow follies!!!

Bumpsparkle: pray that your transferred embies just keep growing!!

Cali: great to hear things are moving along well :)

mells: all the best for your scan! Grow embies!!

BabyD: sure hope its your valentines' BFP!! Keep us posted!

Ok here is a pic.. its so blurry so you can't see the line at all in this one.. but maybe some of you have hi def vision... i'll try and take a better one when im on lunch

Attachments

• Queens-20130214-00053.jpg
    Queens-20130214-00053.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 25
Ok so here's a slightly better picture.. i hope... gonna go pee-on-a-stick crazy now... :happydance:

Attachments

• NYC-20130214-00054.jpg
    NYC-20130214-00054.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe