IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

First injection done :huh: it was scary!! It did sting a bit going in and the injection site is really red and swollen now - is that normal?! I'm worried I've done it wrong. Glad it's all started now!!

pcct thanks so much :hugs: we're so glad to be at such a great hospital, not too far to travel either. We moved from Scotland last summer hun, miss it a lot, still visit all the time though!!

Yes Rosie it's in Newcastle, right beside the train station which is perfect for us! Thanks for putting my mind at ease about menopur, feel less anxious now - but that's a worry for another day! One at a time :)

Sunshine congrats!! Excited for you :happydance:

angielude sounds like our timescales are roughly the same! I'm due ER and ET at end of March and we're doing icsi too, DH has low count and morphology also. All the best for your cycle, hope everything works out for you.

the firsst couple of jabs i had on the buserelin went red and raised and bit itchy but after a couple its totally fine totally normal!! you will be a pro in no time :D

Hi everyone.. Just got back from ER, I'm so disappointed, they only managed to get 4 eggs, I was hoping for a few more. Any success stories with such a small amount of eggs? I'll be getting a full report tomorroww so will keep u all updated. Really hope these 4 survive and grow
just remember its quality not quantity hun it only takes one :hugs:

Oh I forgot to say I have t scan tomorrow hoping to see Lots of follicles grown nicely :)
good luck with your scan tomorrow look forward to the update :D
hi gals..... tested its :bfn: ... i just want to disappear from the face of earth..:cry::cry:

huge huge :hugs: sanumolu :hugs:

Ok here is a pic.. its so blurry so you can't see the line at all in this one.. but maybe some of you have hi def vision... i'll try and take a better one when im on lunch

babyd i can def see a line this is the start of our BFP whens your official test date?

Ok here is a pic.. its so blurry so you can't see the line at all in this one.. but maybe some of you have hi def vision... i'll try and take a better one when im on lunch

babyd i can def see a line this is the start of our BFP whens your official test date?

My OTD is on Tuesday.. they make us wait so long!!!

BabyD- That's amazing good for you!

O.k. I am 3dp5dt and I have been having A.F. like cramps all day now and even a couple hot flashes just like I get before she comes. Does anyone know if this is normal or if it didn't work would it be coming this soon? Any ideas would be much appreciated ladies.

O.k. I am 3dp5dt and I have been having A.F. like cramps all day now and even a couple hot flashes just like I get before she comes. Does anyone know if this is normal or if it didn't work would it be coming this soon? Any ideas would be much appreciated ladies.

It seemed like I cramped all the way from my ER up until last week. I just knew it didn't work cause I cramped so bad. Everytime I went to the bathroom I would expect to find AF. So not sure if it's normal but it happened to me!

BabyD, I can see the line as well!

Thanks Mells-- I'm hoping to gets darker and darker! How are you doing with the injections? Bloated??

The injections are going well. A little red and itchy on the abdominal ones, but nothing bad. It's funny bc I bruise easily so my thighs look like they have polka dots from the injection spots. At least I know where I injected before! :haha:
I don't feel as bloated as last time and I'm a little worried things aren't growing, but I'll know more tomorrow.

Do you have any symptoms yet?

I had exactly the same and a lot of pulling and popping sensations and got a bfp at 5dp5dt with a clear blue good luck xx

Ok so here's a slightly better picture.. i hope... gonna go pee-on-a-stick crazy now... :happydance:

I'm glad you posted this second pic as I couldn't see anything on the first but didn't want to say ! I can defo see a faint line x

Thank you ladies :hugs: my appt is at 12pm so I will up date as soon as I can :)

San- I'm so sorry about the BFN. :hugs: Do you have a OTD? Still holding out hope for you!!

Bump- I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get any frosties. I can definitely understand where you are coming from. This is a one shot deal for us too. We can't afford another fresh cycle.

BabyD- I SEE IT!!!!!!!! So exciting!

Karis- How did your fert report go? hope you have a embie or a few x

Wifey- Yes they did measure them at 1st scan but most were very small and a few days later they had grown amazingly. The nurse was surprised so IVF is unpredictable x

Sanu- I know we have spoken a lot, but just to say sorry again an you will get there one day soon! stay strong x

Bump- Sorry u didnt get any frosties. We never did with either of our cycles and it does feel a bit final but you have 2 embies inside so better chance than us cos we only had 1 each cycle. Stay positive x

Peachy- Hopefully you will soon have 2 lines on that test ;-) The symptoms you are experiencing can be down to the PIO or pregnancy so hard to say x i am job hunting but not massively. I apply for something if its part time. Other than that i am concentrating on relaxing an getting fit for next cycle x

BabyD- Yay for the line getting a bit darker! hope its a full BFP asap! x

Hi to Rosie, Pcct, Line, Cali, Mrse.e, RAF, Mells, and all the gang x

I posted on the other thread most of u are on... but is this bfp?

Attachments

• Queens-20130215-00057.jpg
    Queens-20130215-00057.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
Peachy- How are you feeling today?

PCCT- CAn't wait to hear from u after ur appt!

AQ- Hey!! I've been meaning to inbox u to friend u on FB...

Sanu- How ru doing? xoxo

Hey Cali, Bump, Mells, MrsEE, Linemans and everyone else!!

Yay babyd defo a bfp congratulation hunni :hugs:
My appt didn't go as expected so I shall up date later if that's ok think I need to grab a few hours sleep.

Yay babyd defo a bfp congratulation hunni :hugs:
My appt didn't go as expected so I shall up date later if that's ok think I need to grab a few hours sleep.

Awww thinking of you... Go sleep and I'll be here later if you need to chat!! xoxo

BabyD that's definitely a bfp!! Congrats :happydance:

pcct hope everything's ok hun :hugs:

hello everyone else! afm feeling bloated and sick, but was much better at the injection this morning!

BabyD that's definitely a bfp!! Congrats :happydance:

pcct hope everything's ok hun :hugs:

hello everyone else! afm feeling bloated and sick, but was much better at the injection this morning!

awww it'll be over soon RAFwife!! rest up! xoxo

I'm on my phone so will do update s later but my period did end up coming today. Yay!!!! Waiting for call from Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->