IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Well our beta was negative today... Not sure if we can do fet don't know if we could come up with that kinda money.....

BabyD- Congrats!! definitely a BFP!! :happydance::bfp::happydance: happy and healthy 9mths and make sure you inbox me so i can add you on FB:thumbup: x

Mells- Great news about your scan. All coming along well x

Sunshine- Sounds like you are doing everything you can diet wise so i would not worry, you have all bases covered x

Babyhopes- Glad you have more follies and hope they all contain a healthy egg :) x

Pcct- On our 2nd cycle i had 8 follicles but only 4 were of decent size an the others very small, but a few days later and the ovary that had the smaller follies had done better than the other one! lol. We ended up with 8 follicles and they collected 6 eggs. Not every follicle may contain a egg but some can contain 2 eggs so all depends really. Lots of luck and don't lose hope cos things can change massively with IVF in a few days x

Karis- That is great news! so glad you got 2 embies! hope they keep dividing and can be transferred. Our clinic won't risk leaving embies to 5 days if you only get 1 or 2 as they think better in than out and usually do a 2 or 3 day transfer, a lot of professionals believe that if they dont survive in the lab until day 5 then they wouldnt inside either tho so its best to try and get them to the best age you can before transfer. I had 1 grade A embie on each cycle that were transferred on day 2 so next cycle i am gonna push for a day 3 transfer to try increase odds x

Rosie- Yaaay on 15 eggs! lots of luck for fert report tomorrow and hope things are getting jiggy in the 'lab of love' tonight! ;-) hope you feel better and get a good nights sleep x

Allie- Ah i am sorry to hear that :( hope you can manage to come up with the funds for FET. It is so difficult on finances. We are so lucky to be having a 3rd fresh cycle and its down to a lot of sacrifices and a huge helping hand from my Dad x

Thanks aq yeah the nurse told me today there's 80% chance each contains an egg - I just hope the rest all catch up come Monday! god ivf is so unpredictable I have 1 big decent size so am hoping to have a few more- even of I do have to give all my eggs away this cycle I would still like there to be more than one for my recipient :)

Aww hope caring and kind are you pcct! thinking of your lady like that. The gift you are giving is AMAZING! I could never do it, but have high regard for the ladies that do xxx

If it was me and it got stopped at this stage I would crumble so. Really couldn't do that to anyone! It's not a desision taken lightly doing egg share we had to talk it all thru and the pros and cons ect ect we spoke about it for a long time before finally agreeing

Well i think its amazing what your doing hun and i hope you get enough eggs for you and your lady xxx

PCCT, I agree with AQ. you are such a wonderful person to help another like this. I wish I had that option, but I barely produce enough eggs for me. I have fx'd for you.

Looks like I have about 8 follies with a few smaller ones. I have another scan on Sunday, so we will know more then. Probably will have ER late next week.

PCCT, I agree with AQ. you are such a wonderful person to help another like this. I wish I had that option, but I barely produce enough eggs for me. I have fx'd for you.

Looks like I have about 8 follies with a few smaller ones. I have another scan on Sunday, so we will know more then. Probably will have ER late next week.

Mells- THat's great! I had 8 follies from day 5 on.... just one needs to make it!! Excited to see your ER date!

PCCT- I give you so much credit for what you're doing. Its a lot to put your body through for others! You're a strong woman! I hope you have enough for you as well.. thinking of you and hoping! xoxoxo

Hi ladies.. My other 2 eggs have fertilised. I now have 4 embryo's with 4 cells each. Hope they all keep dividing. I will know on monday when they r doing transfer. I believe in miracles! Thanks to everyone for the support and hope. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend everyone

karis that is great news!!!

Sanu - hun, thinking of you. I hope you will be back on soon and let us know how you are doing!

Allie- I am so sorry. I tested this morning at 5dp5dt and got a bfn. Part of me was hoping it's just too early but my body says a.f. is on her way. It's so shitty to go through all of this and not have it work out. I keep telling myself it's o.k. because I am lucky to have frosties left but I'm not sure what the success rates are with that. We paid ahead for everything (have to) so we will get money back for icsi and assissted hatching since we used neither so that will help offset the cost. It's alright to feel sorry for yourself for a bit and then when you smile again try your best to figure a way to scrape up the money. It's so damn hard. Best of luck to Allie I really hope you feel better soon.

karis that is great news!!!

Sanu - hun, thinking of you. I hope you will be back on soon and let us know how you are doing!

Allie- I am so sorry. I tested this morning at 5dp5dt and got a bfn. Part of me was hoping it's just too early but my body says a.f. is on her way. It's so shitty to go through all of this and not have it work out. I keep telling myself it's o.k. because I am lucky to have frosties left but I'm not sure what the success rates are with that. We paid ahead for everything (have to) so we will get money back for icsi and assissted hatching since we used neither so that will help offset the cost. It's alright to feel sorry for yourself for a bit and then when you smile again try your best to figure a way to scrape up the money. It's so damn hard. Best of luck to Allie I really hope you feel better soon.

Karis- That's so exciting. seeee you only need one!! fx'd.. xoxxo

Peachy- I don't want to say sorry yet.. bc I still have hope for you! It's great that you're optimistic with having the frosties... and that if it didn't work out, you'll get reimbursed... I wish I could give you a hug right now. Thinking of you and sending pos vibes your way. Either way, we're here for you! xoxo

hi gals... so after doing some real good business for the company called kleenex, i am back.... i went to the clinic today to discuss abt the future plans... doc told to do a hysteroscopy after my normal cycle have been restored... n then to repeat the ivf after 4 to 5 months if needed!
while i was gearing up for ivf one of my cousin did homeopathic treatment n now she is 2 months pregnant! so we tot we will give it a try too while we are waiting. after all we dont knw rite wat will help us! n its human to hope against the worst. so i called the homeopathic doc n fixed an appointment for march.... so till then its another waiting game!
anyways i went ahead n joined for my dream job! after 23 yrs of schooling (rite from lower KG to my masters degree in physical therapy) i m now a lecturer in cardiac physical therapy.
i have not read the updates gals but will do that soon n will keep updating you abt my homeopathic treatment....
just one thing to the gals who got BFN dont loose your spirit, n to the gals with BFP keep healthy n safe, n rejoice in motherhood:thumbup:

Karis- Great news about the extra 2 embies x

Peachy- Its too soon to say your out yet. One of my friends got a BFN at 10dpt and then a BFP 2 days later. Some embies are late implanters so lets hope yours is one of them x

Sanu- Yay for the PMA and that message was lovely. We must always keep hope in our hearts as without it we have nothing really. Glad you have a new direction to take and hope you get a natural miracle from it x

evening everyone, we got our phone call this morning and we have 13 out of the 15 fertilised without the need for icsi the remaing 2 did fertilise but with 2 sperm in each so they are abnormal, although hubby thinks he has super sperm :wacko: all looking as they should be at this stage so now just an anxious wait till monday morning to see how they have developed and looks like transfer will be then! really hope we get some frosties this time though

since egg coll ive been having a pain down my right side from just below ribs almost like a stich feeling its not constant and not always there do you think it should be something i need to be worried about still feel very sore at the minute aswell :/

Rosie- Those are good numbers. I hope you're feeling pain free soon.

Peachy- It's not over yet. I have my fingers crossed that things start looking up.

I had my day 6 appointment today and am able to skip tomorrow's check. I don't really understand any of it and was feeling anxious. They said something about the blood flow to my uterus and told me to start walking for 20-30 minutes a day. It was always okay before that so I have no idea what happened.

It looks like I have only about 8-9 follicles ranging between 11-13mm. I was worried and she said it's still too early to really think about the numbers yet. This doctor saw my lining as a triple stripe but said something about it only being 6.3 and how it's starting to come along. I have no idea how it went from an 8.6 to a 6.3? Ahhhh!!

Anyone know anything about this? I still have lots of time before the ER.

Don't lose hope yet. It's still early. Hugs to you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

How can they tell about blood flow?

They change a setting on the ultrasound machine that shows colours and a heartbeat. Then they measure the heartbeat to see how much blood is making it into the uterus or something. I don't really understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->