IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Angielude- Been through 2 cycles and only advice i can give is try and go with the flow. I got so stressed and what will be will be. IVF is like the roll of a roulette wheel and we just have to have faith we will strike lucky and hope for the best whilst remaining realistic of the odds. Lots of luck to you and we are all here to support eachother x

Pcct- Good luck with your scan today! hope those follies are growing great x

Karis- Good luck with your ET tomorrow and nothing to worry about. It is done within 2 mins and i felt nothing at all. You will soon be pupo x

AFM- Still heart nothing from the pct regards our re-appeal so i just called the lady i deal with there and she said still nothing on her system so she is going to chase it up and call me back at some point today. Really hope we get a answer asap as its driving me mad no knowing xxx

Well the hot water bottle trick must work I have went from 13 follicles to 15 big juicy ones over the weekend :)

Karis- of you've ever had an iui, it felt like that to me. Alittle uncomfortable when the catheter goes in but not painful. My dr had a picture up of my babies so I focused on those. Good luck!!

Well the hot water bottle trick must work I have went from 13 follicles to 15 big juicy ones over the weekend :)

PCCT awesome news. I started with a heating pad last night. I have another scan today (I'll probably have one everyday until EC) so maybe this is the trick I need too. Congrats! :happydance:

Linemanswife - I haven't done IUI before, so no idea how that feels. Fingers crossed I have an easy transfer

pcct great news on the scan amazing what an extra couple of days does! any idea when EC will be?

AQ really hope you get a decision soon cant begin to imagine how frustrated you must be :hugs:

Karis hope ET went well today for you (its really not painful at all!)

AFM im officially pupo with 2 grade A little embies so now just a very long 15 days till i find out!

I'm not sure if its ultrasound guided or not. Guess we'll know tomorrow!

Congrats Rosie being pupo my ec is Thursday eekkkkk

Hi everyone

Just back from my EC .. Got 9 eggs! Much better than expected :happydance:

The sedation has left me feeling a bit sick and tired.. But guess that's normal.. Shud be fine after a good night sleep! But want to thank everyone for their best wishes and of course the all mighty that we got so many eggs :)

Only concern was that the doctor said she expected the transfer tobe difficult based on her experience today and that's why I may be sedated for ET as well. She mentioned if while transfer they see the catheter with blood it may reduce our chances of success? :nope::sad2: Any one has idea of such difficult transfers ??

Love to everyone

Rosie - congrats on being PUPO!

Karis - good luck for ET 2mrw. I found the thing about it is having to have a full bladder whilst an ultrasound scanner pushes on your abdomen. Other than that it's a bit like having a smear test!

Babyhopes - they had a little difficulty with my et becoz apparently my cervix is a bit bendy so it was tricky to get the cathetar thro. i think this caused a bit of bleeding altho didn't hurt as i was still more concerned about my bladder! Maybe you've got a similar cervix and they noticed it during ec and want to save you the hassle of feeling too much poking and prodding? I wasn't told it could effect the results tho.

Afm- i'm 7dp3dt and still bfn's. I'm examining sticks intently, thinking i see a faint bit of colour or a line one minute and then reality checking myself the next! Just feels like any other disappointing month of wishful testing whilst ttc rather than one where we know there were some fertilised embies put in there! :-( Sorry rant over! I know it's early days still but i'm just feeling the reality 2day that this really might not work :-(

Rosie- congrats on being pupo with twins!! So exciting!

Had my first ultrasound today and saw 2 sacs but only 1 baby. I have to go back in 2 weeks to see if the 2nd one develops but it looks doubtful. The other one looked great though. Heart rate of 122.

Rosie, congrats on being PUPO

Linesman, fx'd crossed the second will develop. In any case, congrats on the one you did see! I can't wait for that day.

AQ, I hope something comes through for you soon.

PCCT, we'll be in the 2WW soon enough.

ASM, still 10 good looking follies. ER set for Friday.

Had my first ultrasound today and saw 2 sacs but only 1 baby. I have to go back in 2 weeks to see if the 2nd one develops but it looks doubtful. The other one looked great though. Heart rate of 122.

I will keep my fingers crossed that the 2nd one develops!! Thats awesome you got to hear the heart beat too. Were you given a due date yet? Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound and hope theres a heart rate!!

I will keep my fingers crossed that the 2nd one develops!! Thats awesome you got to hear the heart beat too. Were you given a due date yet? Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound and hope theres a heart rate!!

October 10th is the due date. How many weeks will you be tomorrow? It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My husband was the cutest thing during the whole thing.

It feels like tomorrow will be CD1. Excited and nervous and everything in between. CD3 I go in to start everything. Already have my prescription just need to pick them up. Congrats to those who are Positive testing! Crossing my fingers for the rest of ya. My cycle buddy went earlier then me and just miscarried at 7 weeks. I feel so bad, since we live close to each other. I don't want to call her with excitement or anything knowing the pain she is going through! Pleaseeeeeee give me some more positives so I can see the bright side of things!:dohh:

Hi everyone.. Just done with my ET, we put in 3 perfect blasts. It was a bit wore for the first few minutes, thankfully it didn't take too long. I'm officially PUPO, so exciting!

Goodluck to everyone waiting for their BFP's, ER and ET.

Hi Girlies, sorry i haven't really been posting so much...

Karis and rosie - well done! now the waiting begins.. congrats on being PUPO!

Pcct - when on thursday is your ER mines in that day too?

Linesman - hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Mells - hope everything goes well friday and you get some lovely eggs.

AQ - keep on their backs and hopefully you will hear some good news.

baby hopes - congrats 9 eggs is amazing i'd be happy with that. I've heard of a couple people who have had trouble with a bend in the uterus and still got their BFP not sure if they were sedated on ET though hope it goes well for you.

bumpsparkle - I'd wait until OTD because theres girls that has tested 7dp and not got their BFP until day 9 so dont give up just yet.

sorry if i missed anyone out i hope you are all keeping well xx

Hey wife, I have to b there for 8.15 am and get my ec at 9.45 what about you? How many follicles did u have at your last scan ?
Sorry am finding it so hard to try keep up so congrats on those pupo and hi t everyone .. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->