IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi Ladies. BFN again this morning at 6dp5dt.... I just know this did not work.

Rosie- Those are good numbers. I hope you're feeling pain free soon.

Peachy- It's not over yet. I have my fingers crossed that things start looking up.

I had my day 6 appointment today and am able to skip tomorrow's check. I don't really understand any of it and was feeling anxious. They said something about the blood flow to my uterus and told me to start walking for 20-30 minutes a day. It was always okay before that so I have no idea what happened.

It looks like I have only about 8-9 follicles ranging between 11-13mm. I was worried and she said it's still too early to really think about the numbers yet. This doctor saw my lining as a triple stripe but said something about it only being 6.3 and how it's starting to come along. I have no idea how it went from an 8.6 to a 6.3? Ahhhh!!

Anyone know anything about this? I still have lots of time before the ER.

I'm a big advocate for Accupuncture to aid blood flow for lining and egg development why don't you see if you can get a couple of treatments in to give it a boost. See my thread bfp success story with Accupuncture for other ladies stories too xxx

Rosie- Wow 13 embies is fantastic! i am sure you will get a least a few frosties from that amount. Best of luck for ET! x

C maple- If you increase your chocolate intake this can make the womb lining a bit thicker so try that ;-) x

Annsue- could be too early. My friend got a BFN at 10dp 2dt and a BFP 2 days later. Good luck. Hope your gut feeling is wrong x

Hi to all the gang. Hope everyone is having a good wkend and lots of luck to all those that are testing this wk or who have EC, ET or scans xxx

Hi everyone. Well, it's been quite a while since my last post after finding out our first ICSI was a BFN. It was really hard reading this post at the time, because even though this thread says it's lucky....when you are only the second one in it to get a BFN, you feel even more unlucky when everyone else was getting BFP's. It's that same story that I'm sure we are all familiar with..... happy for those who are getting lucky around you and getting what they want, but it just seems to make you feel worse about yourself.

I want to make particular mention of Sanu and wannabe, as you ladies were closest to me in our cycles. I'm really sorry to hear that it wasn't your time either, I really thought it was for both of you :hugs:

I'm also really sorry for everyone else that have also received unwanted outcomes this time around, and I hope that you are coping ok :(

Congrats to those who have got their long awaited BFP's! :flower:

Following the confirmation of the BFN I saw the Dr a week ago. She discussed the low fertilisation rate (only 40%) and the fact that the embryo was perfect, but didn't make it. She suggested DH do a sperm DNA fragmentation test to find out if there's an issue there. If so, and if the FET doesn't work, then next time he may have to have his sperm extracted straight from the source to prevent any hiccups on the way out....

So, as it stands, we have to have a month off before trying natural FET in March. AQ, can you change my FET from Feb to march? Can you also add my failed ICSI to Jan? I think it helps all of us who had a disappointment to know that there are others who are struggling too.

So this month....it's back to the old fashion way :sex: As soon as we left the clinic it was straight to the chemist to buy an ovulation kit and some more Menevit. You never know!

I think with my FET I will definitely revisit the accupuncture. I did it for a while when we were TTC naturally, but I will certainly try everything I can to make Frostie stick.

Sorry for the lack of other personals, but wishing everyone the best xx

Glad to have you back LiKo and what a heartfelt post. I know exactly what you mean as i felt this way with our 2 failed cycles too. I will update the 1st page for you now xxx

Annsue - so sorry about the BFN. :hugs:

AFM - I just got back from my scan and b/w and the doctor said everything looked great and that pending the b/w I should be starting the other meds tonight. I'm so excited to get started, I know it's a quick ride from here and I'll be getting the ER so soon.

Sanu : despite your sorrow, you made me smile with your sense of humor in the first line of your post. You are a strong woman and I'm sure your time is just round the corner to becoming a wonderful mom :hugs:

Liko: glad to hear from you again. Do take this time to rest and enjoy the things you love :hugs:

Hello to AQ, Pcct, Cali, babyD, and the rest of the gang!

Btw, just glad to share that my AF just arrived so I can finally start my BC pills and get this on the road! AF does seem to be slightly lighter this month but I'll still take it as arrived :winkwink:

Liko - thank you for the post. I am so happy they have a plan for you and that there is more that can be done. This journey isn't over for you and I do hope that you will have your lil lines in your arms real soon.

Ash - great news hun.....

Hi ladies,
Does anyone know what implantation bleeding looks like?
I'm sorry if tmi but i'm 6dt3dt and both y'day and today I've had a tiny bit of light pink. Up til now I've only had a lil dark brown which i assumed was old from ec and et and that seems to have gone.
The pink has only happened 2 or 3 times but as the embies are so tiny i can't imagine they would cause too much bleeding from snuggling in anyway?
I'm testing later on 2day as i'm a poas addict, but i feel a little flutter of hope that something positive 'might' be going on...!

Bump: that sounds promising, but I can't over any advice since I've not had implantation bleeding :shrug:

Ash: yeah for starting, things will move along quickly now. :flower:

Liko: welcome back

San: keep your head up! :hugs:

AFM: had a good scan today. 5 follies on both sides growing evenly. 12mm, triple lining. :thumbup:

Hi everyone. Well, it's been quite a while since my last post after finding out our first ICSI was a BFN. It was really hard reading this post at the time, because even though this thread says it's lucky....when you are only the second one in it to get a BFN, you feel even more unlucky when everyone else was getting BFP's. It's that same story that I'm sure we are all familiar with..... happy for those who are getting lucky around you and getting what they want, but it just seems to make you feel worse about yourself.

I want to make particular mention of Sanu and wannabe, as you ladies were closest to me in our cycles. I'm really sorry to hear that it wasn't your time either, I really thought it was for both of you :hugs:

I'm also really sorry for everyone else that have also received unwanted outcomes this time around, and I hope that you are coping ok :(

Congrats to those who have got their long awaited BFP's! :flower:

Following the confirmation of the BFN I saw the Dr a week ago. She discussed the low fertilisation rate (only 40%) and the fact that the embryo was perfect, but didn't make it. She suggested DH do a sperm DNA fragmentation test to find out if there's an issue there. If so, and if the FET doesn't work, then next time he may have to have his sperm extracted straight from the source to prevent any hiccups on the way out....

So, as it stands, we have to have a month off before trying natural FET in March. AQ, can you change my FET from Feb to march? Can you also add my failed ICSI to Jan? I think it helps all of us who had a disappointment to know that there are others who are struggling too.

So this month....it's back to the old fashion way :sex: As soon as we left the clinic it was straight to the chemist to buy an ovulation kit and some more Menevit. You never know!

I think with my FET I will definitely revisit the accupuncture. I did it for a while when we were TTC naturally, but I will certainly try everything I can to make Frostie stick.

Sorry for the lack of other personals, but wishing everyone the best xx

So sorry it didn't work for you :-(
My accupuncturist told me about a new test called imsi if there is any doubt about the male fertility, rather than just looking at mobility etc they do more testing on the sperm before inserting. Sorry I can't give any more info as I've not really read up on it but its supposed to be the next big thing in supporting male fertility

Ash- Glad that your scan and bw went well x

Flower- Yay for AF at last! x

Bump- I was told by my RE that some women bleed quite heavily with implantation, sometimes to the point of seeming like a light period, so hope its the case for you x

Mells- So glad your scan went well! x

Pizza- Welcome back and yay for starting! x

Thanks ladies :)

Good luck with your test Bump! I'm not sure about implantation bleeding either.....

Thanks for the extra info Mrs.e.e.....of course I have googled IMSI now and it certainly sounds like something I will ask my Dr about. I flippantly said to DH last night that he should come and do acupuncture with me. He had the typical boy response initially, but then seemed to maybe come around. I think if it's going to help either one of us, it would be more beneficial for him.

Happy to hear your scan went well Mells :)

Just a quick question??? Have any of you heard anything about keeping the ovaries and uterus warm (with a heating pad or hot water bottle) while stiming prior to ER? I was just reading about it, but my dr has never said anything about it.

I have heard about doing a castor oil pack with a heating pad during stimming or the follicular phase if you are TTC naturally....also to keep your feet warm as it warms the uterus, but this is all TCM theories....my acupuncturist recommended these things.

Just thought I would stop in and give an update on where I am in my cycle. I should start AF next Tuesday. I am getting very impatient and feel as though I can't control the research; sucks! Any advice on how to stay relaxed and let things happen?

Hey mells yeah i heard too about the heat and since Friday I have even using a hot water bottle I have my second scan today so shall see if the follies have done much grown ill let U know :)

Hey everyone. Hope u all had a good weekends, I got a call from the dr today, will be having ET tomorrow! All 4 embryo's r looking good. Any tips? Is it painful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->