IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hey wife, I have to b there for 8.15 am and get my ec at 9.45 what about you? How many follicles did u have at your last scan ?
Sorry am finding it so hard to try keep up so congrats on those pupo and hi t everyone .. X

I had my last scan today and was i abit disheartened some follices which were more likely cycst disapeared from last time and he said my lining was 11mm and that the theres 5-6 on one side and 3 on the other ranging from 16 - 22mm i don't know if there were smaller ones because he never said as they don't count them. But i had alittle cry on the way home alothough everything was fine and said to go ahead take trigger tonight at 10:30. i've to b there for 10 and they do Ec at 10:30.

I'm still worried incase i lose more and then some would be empty as i have PCOS and had cysts there to start with and worried to get little eggs and they don't make it. so i got so upset. i am trying to be positive and i am excited but i just think it has all kicked in now and i'm so scared of not getting to transfer. i know it only takes one and they said it was good to get that amount, i just hope that i get good quality eggs and i'm worrying over nothing. Dh knows i'm alittle worrier anyways. How are you feeling? are you looking forward to be drug free tomarrow woohoo :happydance:xx

Hey wife, I have to b there for 8.15 am and get my ec at 9.45 what about you? How many follicles did u have at your last scan ?
Sorry am finding it so hard to try keep up so congrats on those pupo and hi t everyone .. X

I had my last scan today and was i abit disheartened some follices which were more likely cycst disapeared from last time and he said my lining was 11mm and that the theres 5-6 on one side and 3 on the other ranging from 16 - 22mm i don't know if there were smaller ones because he never said as they don't count them. But i had alittle cry on the way home alothough everything was fine and said to go ahead take trigger tonight at 10:30. i've to b there for 10 and they do Ec at 10:30.

I'm still worried incase i lose more and then some would be empty as i have PCOS and had cysts there to start with and worried to get little eggs and they don't make it. so i got so upset. i am trying to be positive and i am excited but i just think it has all kicked in now and i'm so scared of not getting to transfer. i know it only takes one and they said it was good to get that amount, i just hope that i get good quality eggs and i'm worrying over nothing. Dh knows i'm alittle worrier anyways. How are you feeling? are you looking forward to be drug free tomarrow woohoo :happydance:xx
Aww Hunni :hugs: my first scan didn't go too well I was so upset but the had another scan yesterday and seams a lot better , I used hot water bottle on my tummy at night and slept with it and drank loads of milk ate egg ect give that a try Hun :) I worried Bcoz am doing egg share and on fri they told me I may not have enough to share and in my position I would have to give all the eggs away at least now I have a bit more hope for both of us now!
Am really looking forward to drug free Wednesday it's guna feel weird lol. I trigger tonight at 10.15 I think from the baseline scan and from now on is just guna be worrying and feeling very anxious Eekkk!
How are you feeling? Xx

Rosie- congrats on being pupo with twins!! So exciting!

Had my first ultrasound today and saw 2 sacs but only 1 baby. I have to go back in 2 weeks to see if the 2nd one develops but it looks doubtful. The other one looked great though. Heart rate of 122.

I will keep my fingers crossed that the 2nd one develops!! Thats awesome you got to hear the heart beat too. Were you given a due date yet? Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound and hope theres a heart rate!!

October 10th is the due date. How many weeks will you be tomorrow? It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My husb
and was the cutest thing during the whole thing.

Im not sure how far along I am....if I go by my Last period which it seems like most doctors do then I would be 6 weeks and 6 days today. If I go by the Egg Retreival date then I would be 4 weeks and 6 days...I dont know with the IVF which date to go by.

Im so nervous about today though because I have been terribly sick with a sinus infection and then bronchitis. I hope that all this coughing and sneezing hasnt ruined anything! Im getting ready to head out to my appointment now :)

Rosie- congrats on being pupo with twins!! So exciting!

Had my first ultrasound today and saw 2 sacs but only 1 baby. I have to go back in 2 weeks to see if the 2nd one develops but it looks doubtful. The other one looked great though. Heart rate of 122.

I will keep my fingers crossed that the 2nd one develops!! Thats awesome you got to hear the heart beat too. Were you given a due date yet? Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound and hope theres a heart rate!!

October 10th is the due date. How many weeks will you be tomorrow? It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. My husb
and was the cutest thing during the whole thing.

Im not sure how far along I am....if I go by my Last period which it seems like most doctors do then I would be 6 weeks and 6 days today. If I go by the Egg Retreival date then I would be 4 weeks and 6 days...I dont know with the IVF which date to go by.

Im so nervous about today though because I have been terribly sick with a sinus infection and then bronchitis. I hope that all this coughing and sneezing hasnt ruined anything! Im getting ready to head out to my appointment now :)

I think they went 2 weeks before fertilization day. So I'm 6 weeks and 5 days today. I'm sure everything will be fine. I've had a cold too. Let us know :)) good luck!

Pcct- u r exactly a week behind me. All the best for ER, I didn't feel a thing even though I was freaking out when the aneasthetist told me its conscious sedation! Thank heavens I was asleep for it all

Hi All,
Thank you AfricaQueen for redirecting me to this thread. I would like to sync up with cycle buddies to help each other chat/vent/hopefully celebrate!
I am getting mentally prepared for IVF with PGD in Mar'13. I've been through 2 rounds of IVF 3/4 years ago, 2nd one was successful and blessed me with my little girl. Am anxious about the emotional, physical impact and am surprised how much of the step by step I have forgotten (or blocked out). I would like to share the experience with others going through this tough process.

Hi Ladies-

Another update for me. AF came yesterday during my Lupron only part of my IVF cycle so I go in for baselines tomorrow and ( God willing! ) begin stimming with Gonal.

I've been eating extremely well, cutting out alcohol and caffeine and avoiding fats and sugars. I feel super healthy and really positive and it's so nice to be on this board and see everyone going through the same things.

I'm a bit nervous about any side effects from stimming?? Bloating? Discomfort? But I will hope for the best and stay positive.

Lastly--random question but what does PUPO stand for? HAhaha. I see it all the time here and can't figure it out?

I will update more after the docs tomorrow....when I'm on my WAY! :)

Hi All,
Thank you AfricaQueen for redirecting me to this thread. I would like to sync up with cycle buddies to help each other chat/vent/hopefully celebrate!
I am getting mentally prepared for IVF with PGD in Mar'13. I've been through 2 rounds of IVF 3/4 years ago, 2nd one was successful and blessed me with my little girl. Am anxious about the emotional, physical impact and am surprised how much of the step by step I have forgotten (or blocked out). I would like to share the experience with others going through this tough process.

Hi there-

I'm not exactly on your cycle, but I begin stimming tomorrow for my first ever IVF so we're kind of close with dates if you want to follow along---I post updates in each new phase or with any doc appt.

Best of luck to you!! :hugs:

Thanks Sunshine24 for the kind words - I wish everyone on this thread lots of luck and positive energy :)

Rosie- Congrats on being pupo! hope the 2ww is kind as possible to you x

Babyhopes- Yaaay to the 9 eggs! that is fab x

Bump- Very few women get a BFP that early on so stop testing! lol. They give you a OTD for a reason and its to ensure we get a accurate result. I tested early with my 1st cycle and wish i hadnt as it made me so obsessive. Good luck for OTD x

Line- Ah lovely news re the scan. So glad the hb is strong and good luck for other sac next wk x

Karis- Congrats on being PUPO with triplets! Do you live in the states? x

Mells- Fab news about the 10 follicles going strong. Hope that EC goes well on Friday x

Wifey- I am sorry your finding it so hard. I am sure they will get some eggs so stay strong and soon be EC! Good luck for trigger tonight and enjoy needle free day tomorrow x

Fingscrossed- Welcome to the thread! if you check out the 1st page you will our list of ladies starting in March, inc myself :) we are a good support to eachother here x

Sunshine24- PUPO= Pregnant until proven otherwise ;) good luck for stimming tomorrow x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Feeling very sad ladies as one of my oldest friends passed away suddenly yesterday. She would of been 34 next wk and leaves behind two children. I am very down. Went for appt with Mr K today and he has booked us in for a private consultation for 18th March but gave us his email address to get in touch with him if we manage to secure funding before then and he will change us over to a NHS appt, although he did say there is a little waiting list for a NHS appt with him so could mean we would have to start later and we are raring to go now so dont know what to do. May email him and ask him can he pencil us in for a NHS appt but obviously il cancel it if we dont secure funding, if that makes sense? xxx

Fings: welcome :)

Congrats to all the ladies who have got their BFPs and good luck to those waiting for ET n ER :flower:

AFM, I've started on my BCPs and will start injections on 7th March.. Suddenly it's becoming really real haha if you know what I mean..

Sunshine: PUPO is pregnant until proven otherwise :)

AQ, I'm sorry sorry to hear about your friend. It is really eye opening when it is someone younger than yourself. Makes me appreciate every day even more. Saying a prayer for her and her family, especially her children. Hugs to you.

PCCT, the heat does work!

ASM, I'm so bloated I couldn't sleep last night. Today's appt revealed 7-9 follies on each side. I'm uncomfortable, but like my DH kids this is prepping me for when I'm pregnant with quintuplets. :haha: ER is set for Friday with trigger Wednesday night.

AQ - my condolences for your loss. God give the families n friends strength in these trying times. I'm from South Africa :) I'm so afraid to do anything the next few days, been in bed almost all day today!

Help help help!!!! I am spotting and I only had ET today? What could it be? I just want to cry!

Mells- Glad today's scan went well and the discomfort will soon go and you will have lots of healthy eggs! x

Karis- If your spotting today, it will be due to the catheter they used for the transfer or its hormonal due to all the stimms etc. Its waaay too early to bleed through anything else so stay calm and rest up x

Ladies--me again!

I know the next steps of my IVF journey are going to make me crazy and I will need something to focus on. I'm a writer so.....I started an official blog here: https://sunshiney24.wordpress.com. Check it out if you're bored! I will detail my journey daily on there, it's a good outlet for me and hopefully it can help others know they aren't alone.

AQ - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Cherish those special memories that you have :hugs:

Karis - I'm sure the spotting is from the ET and nothing to worry about. It should stop in a day or 2 but phone your clinic if you're still worried as you need to be stress-free at the mo. I think I was told to expect little spotting for a few days.

afm - I caved again and tested today with my first ever FRER and got a faint (but definitely there) line that appeared at the stated 3 minutes. I've heard that evaps are rare with FRERS so I have a little hope that it might be real. A line is a line hey! We'll see what 2mrw brings...OTD on Fri :blush:

Good luck to everyone

AQ - so sorry hun....my thoughts are with you and your friends family!

bump - awesome news...how far along are you in the TWW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->