IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ - so sorry hun....my thoughts are with you and your friends family!

bump - awesome news...how far along are you in the TWW?

I'm 8dp3dt today.
Tested yesterday and bfn altho i thought i could see a shadow but decided i was imagining it and felt pretty fed up.
The faint line was real enough on a FRER today though...stick stick stick!

Ladies pls can u help..

Got my scan pushed to this fri which they are dating at 6w. So i got my bfp on 8dp3dt...today is 24dp3dt and ive been having right abdo pain today so got my BHCG checked and its only 850.. sounds really low and im so worried now as ive had the early mc before and the numbers never got very high.
what do you all think?

ill check in properly tomo wit you all, ive been a bit self obsessed! xx

Sadly im out for this month now. Went for my first ultrasound today and the sac was empty and there was no heartbeat. My Doctor gave mesa to bring on the miscarriage since it didnt happen naturally which she said it looks like the fetus stopped growing about a week and a half ago. Hopefully the miscarriage will happen tomorrow sometime. And to make it worse I had no embryos to freeze so we have to start from square one again. She also wants to do some testing to try and find out why I keep having repeat miscarraiges. Maybe theres hope next time.

Klemoncake- Some women have low rising hcg and have healthy babies so please try and be calm as can be for now. Everything crossed for you x

Kay- So sorry :( its so unfair. Thinking of you and hope you don't suffer much pain physically anyway... x

xxx

Sadly im out for this month now. Went for my first ultrasound today and the sac was empty and there was no heartbeat. My Doctor gave mesa to bring on the miscarriage since it didnt happen naturally which she said it looks like the fetus stopped growing about a week and a half ago. Hopefully the miscarriage will happen tomorrow sometime. And to make it worse I had no embryos to freeze so we have to start from square one again. She also wants to do some testing to try and find out why I keep having repeat miscarraiges. Maybe theres hope next time.

Kay, hugs to you. Hang in there :hugs:

Kay - I'm sorry, hang in there. U r in my thoughts and prayers, it definately can't be easy for u. Stay positive.

The spotting stopped, my clinic tells me after I called them that its normal! I asked the nurse if she knew how worried I was yesterday? A warning would have been appreciated! I've been lying with my feet up all night

Kay, so sorry For your loss :hugs: good that your doc will be running tests so hopefully things go well for you the next round

Does anyone know if HPT's are meant to get darker 24 hours later or does it take longer?

I've used a second FRER today (at same time as yesterday) and it doesn't look much darker than yesterday's? It seemed a bit pinker a first, and still a line, but it seems to be disappearing a bit now, which had me worried. Yesterday's seemed to get darken overnight which is maybe what's making this one look so faint. I guess that's why they tell you not to keep looking at tests after 10 mins! :dohh:

Confused.com

pcct good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed for lots of eggs for you!

bumpsparkle just from my own experience my tests took a good couple of days to get darker last time and they never actually went as dark as the control line either a line is a line like they say! wishing you the best of luck!

asf im now 2dp3dt testing trigger out still had an ever so slight line yesterday and this morning it looks pretty blank so looks like its out of my system now, will be starting estradial tablets tomorrow too.

dont suppose anyone knows when you can switch to using cyclogest pessaries to the front rather than well the back :dohh: i cant remeber when i switched last time and dont want to feel like an idiot ringing them lol xx

am really sorry to hear this :hugs:xxxx

Updates to come.. haven't scrolled down yet to read everyone's comments.. hope all is well...

My beta yesterday was 147.... so I'm officially pregnant!!! :happydance:

Woooooo congraaltion baby d am so excited for u!!

Congrats BabyD!! Do you have to go for a 2nd beta or just wait for the ultrasound?

Congrats BabyD!! Do you have to go for a 2nd beta or just wait for the ultrasound?

Thanks Linemans! The second beta will be on monday during the sonogram. They don't do one two days later unless they're concerned they said. I wish I got one because waiting till monday to see the number go up is a long time! lol

However, monday is DH and my anniversary- so what better of a present than having our first sono?? FX'd it's a good one!!

Do you have any symptoms? How do you calculate how far you are? They haven't told me yet and from all of the different calculators I've looked up I'm off by a few days... my egg retrieval was on monday feb 4th, transfer three days later on the 7th. But my last period was Thurs. Jan 24th. I don't know what day is the more important to calculate where I am.. I saw you explain to someone else.. help me? lol

Thanks Linemans! The second beta will be on monday during the sonogram. They don't do one two days later unless they're concerned they said. I wish I got one because waiting till monday to see the number go up is a long time! lol

However, monday is DH and my anniversary- so what better of a present than having our first sono?? FX'd it's a good one!!

Do you have any symptoms? How do you calculate how far you are? They haven't told me yet and from all of the different calculators I've looked up I'm off by a few days... my egg retrieval was on monday feb 4th, transfer three days later on the 7th. But my last period was Thurs. Jan 24th. I don't know what day is the more important to calculate where I am.. I saw you explain to someone else.. help me? lol

They used my ER date and calculated 2 weeks before that for my lmp. So that would put you due October 28th and being 4 weeks 2 days. Does that make sense? My ultrasound Monday confirmed the dates so you'll probably have one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->