IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

AQ, sorry you are feeling down. It happens to all of us, and sometimes dealing with life outside of IVF can be more difficult.

PCCT, good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how many eggs you get!

AFM, trigger tonight and ER is Friday morning. Everything looked good at my scan today and the doc came in and said that everything was going better this time compared to the first IVF.

Thanks mells :hugs: good luck for ur ec on fri so exciting :)
AQ am so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Sorry no personals but just wanted to say so sorry for all that had bfn and losses :cry:

AQ- I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Mells- So exciting that your ER is so close!

Sunshine- Just started following you! I'm willwork4baby.wordpress.com

Bump- woohoo! Sounds promising! :bfp:

Kay- :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you and your DH. Wish you had some frosties. :hugs:

Klemon- Keep your hopes up! I'm sure its a slow riser!

Rosie- Good luck in your dreaded 2 WW! Hope it flies by!

BabyD- :dance: Congrats!!! :wohoo: So exciting!!!

Ash- Sounds like everything is going great!!!

LPear- Glad your scan went so well!! :dance: KUP on your next one!

AFM- Nothing new to report. Just waiting for my FET!! And I found out that a friend of mine is starting IVF and I got to see her today and talk "shop". It's nice to have a friend IRL going through it. So today is a good day!

ash - me too...I dont want to have to deal with a cysts cuz it might delay my start of IVF

lpear - that is great news hun!

mells - good luck tomorrow hun! I cant wait to hear your results.

Thanks you ladies for the well wishes tomorrow it still hasn't sunk in yet lol am off to sleep as we're up at 5am leaving at 6am so,bit of a long day ahead tomorrow I will try up,date u all as soon as I can :) xxx

Thank you :) I will do Cali!
Hope everyone's doing ok :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in. Took my last FRER this morning and bfn. Hubby wouldn't even look at it unless I told him it was blaring obvious. He guessed by the fact i didn't come running out of the bathroom that it wasn't, hehe!

However, I've got a few internet cheapies left which are 10miu and I took one at work this morning with 2mu and got a pink positive!!!

Will test with another later to make sure but I'm hoping this is it and beta tomorrow will confirm! I've heard that FRER are 25miu so I'm wondering if my levels are enough that the 10miu could pick it up but not yet enough for the FRER.

pcct - could luck for today...let us know how you get on :)

Hi ladies...

I'm 3dp5dt, its 48 hours since my transfer. I'm having a little bit of brown discharge when I wipe with a tissue. I'm so afraid, I'm also getting lower back pain n mild AF cramps. I just want to dig a hole, and hide in there till my OTD! Can anyone tell me if this is a good or bad sign? Has anyone had this experience? I'm taking PIO once daily at night

Hi ladies...

I'm 3dp5dt, its 48 hours since my transfer. I'm having a little bit of brown discharge when I wipe with a tissue. I'm so afraid, I'm also getting lower back pain n mild AF cramps. I just want to dig a hole, and hide in there till my OTD! Can anyone tell me if this is a good or bad sign? Has anyone had this experience? I'm taking PIO once daily at night

Hi Karis,

Brown blood is old blood so could be just working it's way down from ET or because of your dates it could be implantation bleeding as I have heard that it can happen as early as 1 or 2dp5dt.

I had quite a bit of lower back pain from about 4dp3dt and from what I hear it's a good sign. Also I've had AF cramps on and off (especially a few days ago i was convinced she was coming early!) and I got my first clear BFP today, 10dp3dt!

If it's only a little and brown (not bright red) then just keep an eye on it and hopefully it will disappear. If you're really stressing about it tho, just make that call to the clinic to put your mind at rest, because you need to be as chilled as possible over the coming week or so :)

Hi gals! It seems like m out of the thread but no I m not…. I m just too curious to stop reading just cos I got a BFN! He he he:winkwink:
Kay: m so sorry to hear ur news… lots of hugs, thinking of u!:hugs:
Baby D: so happy for you… yay! Happy n healthy 9 months!:happydance:
Flowemal: happy to make you smile:thumbup:
Aq: sorry you are feeling low! please don’t loose ur spirit! Thinking of u.:hugs::kiss:
Sunshine: yay for starting stimms! Happy prickin days!:haha:
Ash: ya the cyst do effect the growth of follicles. I had rt ovary cyst n the no of follicles in rt ovary was lesser wen compared to that of the lt ovary. So nothing to worry abt! All the best for your cycle.:hugs:
Bumpsparkle: fingers crossed for u….. all the best!:flower:
Ttcbaby: hope your cyst have gone… thinking of you!:hugs:
Lpear: all the best for your scan… m sure your lil guy is just doing fine.:thumbup:
Mells: its trigger time! Enjoy your needle free day tomo, n all the best for ER:flower:
Pcct: all the best for your ER! Will be thinking of you… pl let us knw how it goes k… n rest up!:flower:
Cali: its really nice to have some1 in your friend circle who is goin thru the same situation. U can support n help her n she can be there for you too… even I got a friend from the clinic itself… let us knw wen the FET is scheduled k.:hugs:
Karis: that sounds like a left over bleed.. it happens wen the catheter goes in during ET n the lining of cervix gets scratched. Don’t worry abt it too much. But still if u are worried cal the clinic k…. praying that your beans stick!:kiss:
AFM: my AF arrived , so its actually over for this month, but not giving up hope. m traveling this Saturday nite to madurai( its 10hr drive from my place) to consult the homeopathic doc i was talking abt! have an appointment with her on monday..... so once we start the medicine then its back to the old fashion way of:sex::blush::blush:
hoping this will work n we will have our baby! by the way FS told us to wait for another 6 months b4 tryin ivf... so really hope we wont hav to go there. fingers crossed!

Sanu, thanks for reminding me that today is needle free day! Bets wishes for a success in the future. :hugs:

Sanumolu- thank u. Keep me in ur prayers. I hope we get some good news soon. And hoping the next 6 months go by really fast so that u can start again.

Sank - please let us know what the Dr says. I would be interested to hear.....good luck hun.

Sanu- what a thorough message to everyone! I second what she said!! :)

Has anyone's RE given instructions as to when DTD is ok? I'm told to hold off until they tell me it's ok. :)

Sabu, All the best for the homeopathic treatment.. My hubby's granny lives in Madurai and I've heard the such treatments really improve overall well-being :thumbup:

Wishing you a fruitful and relaxed trip :hugs:

BabyD- mine says just until u get the beta, then u know all is well and ur embryo's have implanted. They ask u stay away from DTD as it may interfere with implantation

BabyD- mine says just until u get the beta, then u know all is well and ur embryo's have implanted. They ask u stay away from DTD as it may interfere with implantation

how are you karis? xoxo

flowermal: ur DHs granny stays there? thats wonderful! are u in india?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->