IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

babyD: u are always welcome! just leave me a msg wen u decide on that!

BabyD- I'm well, the spotting seems to have stopped now. Let's hope it stays that way unless ofcourse its implantation. I feel so much calmer with all the support, love and care from all of u on this thread. I don't know how I would have ever managed this on my own.
May God give us all healthy happy babies.

BabyD- I'm well, the spotting seems to have stopped now. Let's hope it stays that way unless ofcourse its implantation. I feel so much calmer with all the support, love and care from all of u on this thread. I don't know how I would have ever managed this on my own.
May God give us all healthy happy babies.

I couldn't agree more... NO one in my life aside from a few coworkers and my husband knows we've gone through this.. so it's not easy. Was the spotting just brown or was there fresh blood? How are you feeling now? Cramping, bloated, gassy, tired, boobs hurt? Yes to all of the above for me!

The last 2nights was streaks of red, the nurse that's probably from the catheter used in ET, today was brown. I have sore boobs, I'm gassy and cramping. N my butt hurts from all the PIO shots!
Same here, its just my parents, and in laws that know. So this all the support I have... Thanks everyone!

The last 2nights was streaks of red, the nurse that's probably from the catheter used in ET, today was brown. I have sore boobs, I'm gassy and cramping. N my butt hurts from all the PIO shots!
Same here, its just my parents, and in laws that know. So this all the support I have... Thanks everyone!:hugs:

Sanu- Thanks! My FET is Mar 5. Glad you are checking out a homeopath. Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for you the old fashioned way!! KUP! Safe travels!

Kari- Sounds promising!! And yes those PIO injections are killer. They make me so sore sometimes it is hard to sleep .

Egg collection all done :)

Hey guys , well egg collection went well today. We got there, got everything sorted I even got magic cream on my hands :blush:
I went for the full sedation for my ec as soon as they put the mask on me I was gone woke up and was told they retrieved 11 eggs 6 for me 5 for my recipient. Headed home and went straight to bed I was soooo tired. I didn't wake up till 5.30pm and had 5 missed calls and a text from the clinic , then another missed call at 6.30 I rang back and it was one of the doctors , asking how I was feeling ect , then he went on to tell me that while at ec something had happend..... He was calling to tell us that my recipients 5 eggs are all gone!!!! Due to a 'human error' there is a big meeting being held tomorrow morning with the hsfa business manager embryologist doctors and the person responsible! The doctor did say that in the 10 years he has never ever seen anything like this happen and will be investigated more! I ask if he could please call with more news as I would like to know why or how this has happened, if I was to hazard a guess I think maybe someone has knocked the tray over :shrug: however he said our treatment will be going ahead as planned. Am so up set that this has happened to my the other lady she too has waited such a long time for this day and for all of her eggs to not even be giving a chance! :cry:
I have spk to a few close friends that of course are devastated of what has happened but have said I need to now consentrate on my et ect . I guess there right , but doesn't help not feeling for the other couple.

Anyway Paul went out to get new candle bulbs for our lights as they have gone to pot, he came back with a new leather jacket and a crate of water for me to cheer me up he is such a little sweetie ( when he wants to be ) lol :cloud9:
So yeah we will receive our call tomorrow morning letting us know how many eggs have fertilised fxd little guys

Would like to say thank you to all you wonderfully ladies for ur well wishes and support :hugs :hugs:

Ps - I have just copied from my journal :)

Egg collection all done :)

Hey guys , well egg collection went well today. We got there, got everything sorted I even got magic cream on my hands :blush:
I went for the full sedation for my ec as soon as they put the mask on me I was gone woke up and was told they retrieved 11 eggs 6 for me 5 for my recipient. Headed home and went straight to bed I was soooo tired. I didn't wake up till 5.30pm and had 5 missed calls and a text from the clinic , then another missed call at 6.30 I rang back and it was one of the doctors , asking how I was feeling ect , then he went on to tell me that while at ec something had happend..... He was calling to tell us that my recipients 5 eggs are all gone!!!! Due to a 'human error' there is a big meeting being held tomorrow morning with the hsfa business manager embryologist doctors and the person responsible! The doctor did say that in the 10 years he has never ever seen anything like this happen and will be investigated more! I ask if he could please call with more news as I would like to know why or how this has happened, if I was to hazard a guess I think maybe someone has knocked the tray over :shrug: however he said our treatment will be going ahead as planned. Am so up set that this has happened to my the other lady she too has waited such a long time for this day and for all of her eggs to not even be giving a chance! :cry:
I have spk to a few close friends that of course are devastated of what has happened but have said I need to now consentrate on my et ect . I guess there right , but doesn't help not feeling for the other couple.

Anyway Paul went out to get new candle bulbs for our lights as they have gone to pot, he came back with a new leather jacket and a crate of water for me to cheer me up he is such a little sweetie ( when he wants to be ) lol :cloud9:
So yeah we will receive our call tomorrow morning letting us know how many eggs have fertilised fxd little guys

Would like to say thank you to all you wonderfully ladies for ur well wishes and support :hugs :hugs:

Ps - I have just copied from my journal :)

great great news on the egg numbers but OH MY WORD i can not actually believe what they have done i mean how on earth can that happen what you were doing was such a wonderful thing

hope your taking it easy look forward to seeing your numbers tomorrow :D

I have no idea Rosie but I hope to find more out once they have a meeting apparently it has happened In the lap so my guess has to be someone has knocked it over at least , but saying that why hold a big meeting with the hfea :/

PCCT - I had to read that twice. I cannot believe what a horrible mistake that was made. Having said that, I think your friends are right. It is time for you to concentrate on the matters at hand which is your ET. I do believe things happen for a reason and maybe these eggs were not meant to be shared with this other woman. Your total and utter compassion and caring for her show what a wonderful person you are though. I am praying that your lil embies grow and prosper in the next 5 days.

I have no idea Rosie but I hope to find more out once they have a meeting apparently it has happened In the lap so my guess has to be someone has knocked it over at least , but saying that why hold a big meeting with the hfea :/

WOW! I cannot believe the clinic "lost" them. It's so nice that you are so concerned about the other couple though, but I'm glad you are still good to go.

How are you feeling right now after everything? Are you able to stay awake? In any pain? Just curious as I will be going in about 12 days here.

Keep us posted and fingers crossed for you!:thumbup:

Ttc - yeah ur right Hun thanks :hugs: I just have to keep everything crossed for the next few days :)

Sunshine- I feel real tired ended up having 4 hours or so sleep when I got home and been drifting on and ff the last few hours I wouldn't say I was in great pain just having little niggles now and again I would advice drinking plenty water tho I seam to be getting thirsty real quick ad if course we don't want to end up with an injection.
I shall keep u all posted on my news and the news with the recipient if possible :hugs:

LPEAR- So glad your scan went well and you will soon be having another one and seeing that lil hb ;-) x

Bump- Wow what a rollercoaster regards the bfns and bfps! good luck for your beta tomorrow and i hope its a BFP x

Sanu- Nice to have you back hun and thanks for lovely msgs. Im glad your trying the old fashioned way and i hope you get that natural bfp x

Pcct- OH MY WORD! Was so shocked reading your update! have to say though, that i agree with ttc, that everything happens for a reason and i believe you were not meant to share your eggs with that lady and that this could be your cycle! everything crossed. You were going to do a great thing but human error an fate stepped in so now time to relax and think of yourself and lots of luck for fert report tomorrow x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Aq am just Lyin in be actually thinking that :( just can't believe it ! I will up date u with report tomorrow x

PCCT, I'm so excited for you. Of course, I too would feel just awful for that other couple. I wonder how the person involved feels, knowing what we go through just to grow those eggs. Since there is nothing you can do to reverse this misfortune the event, it is time to concentrate on you and your upcoming ET.

My ER is tomorrow morning and I'm as nervousness as all get out. Can't wait to see how many eggs I get.

Hi to all the gang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->