IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

mells good luck xx

pcct- thats so sad but im really glad urs are ok xx

AFM- its all over. HCG has halved again so stopped my prog and waiting to bleed. Im currently nursing a rather FAT hangover having not drunk in 6/12.
New plan is to move to Mr T at ARGC..its gonna cost about 15 grand and im going to have to move to London for it, so im writing a list of things to sell thia morning- wedding dress, rings, car etc all on it which is really sad but hopefully will help. thanks for all ur support, i think i always knewe this would happen again though xx

Good luck today mells will be thinking of u :hugs:
So so sorry to hear ur news klem :hugs: :hugs: sending you tonessss of hugs x

We got the call and ..... All 6 eggs have fertilised :wohoo:

PCCT- thats brilliant news. we got 7 eggs yesterday i'm waiting to phone them in 30 minutes to see how ours done.. how are you feeling?

That's fab news :) my recipient 5 eggs had to be discarded tho :sad1: still had no news yet on how that has happend!
Am feeling so much better known how many fertilised my belly had been doing all sorts all morning :haha: good luck for ur call :hugs:

i read that its so unfair and there shouldn't b room for human error but you should worry about you and focus on your success. We phones they said 6 was mature out of our 7 but 4 only made it to one cell.. its good but i feel deflated because the clinics closes tomarrow so we have a whole day of not knowin how they are doing then we have to phone again at 8:30 on sunday morning and see how they are doing see if we have any left for transfer or if we need to take it further to 5 day transfer its so nerve wrecking isn't it. we are prayin so hard they are little fighters and make it to transfer. xx

Hey everyone ,

So much is happening on the thread and am unable to catch up with each post! Sorry but had been recovering from the EC and getting ready or the ET. The doctor anticipated some difficulty in transfer and was sedated for ET as well. 6 eggs fertilised into good quality embryos and we transferred the best 3 yesterday.

Also finally back home after 10 days as I had my treatment in a diff city. Taking it easy today but feeling a lot bloated and the sedatives from last nite making me feel a bit sick :(

Wishing everyone waiting for EC and ET the very best! The BFPs a big congrats and safe and healthy 9 month journeys!

Lots of hugs to those with BFN :hugs:. Each and everyone of you are in my prayers..

Lots of love

babyhopes thats fab news wishing you all best what grades did they put back? x

Linemanswife- What a beautiful picture of you and your DH!! Gorgeous!

Wow! So much joy and heartache on these boards, trying to get caught up.

Congrats to all the BFPs and :hugs: to the BFNs.

I really appreciate the details y'all have been posting about EC and ET as I will be doing that in about 10 days and have no idea what to expect.

AFM: gonal F DAY ONE DONE!! Did my first injection ( plus Lupron still ) last night, no big deal.

I decided every time I do an injection I am going to take 5 minutes after and just be still in my bedroom, no thoughts, no worries, no distractions. Just focus on staying calm. Hoping that helps! If anything it's a bit of peace to look forward to after jabbing myself with 2 needles every night! Hahaha.

Day Two tonight! ( Don't worry, I won't update every single injection! )

Feeling excited and ready to go with this.

Linemanswife- What a beautiful picture of you and your DH!! Gorgeous!

Thanks :) it was taken at my cousin's wedding. I'm pretty fond of my dh...and of course I think he's the most gorgeous thing that's walked the planet!

Good luck to you sunshine! It all goes by so fast! My dh did my injections and he'd always lay beside me after them and hold me. So that made it all better ( sorry so mushy!!)

Klemon- so sorry.. My thoughts n prayers r with u

Sunshine- the injections I think were the easiest part throughout my cycle. For me the wait between ER and ET was the most agonising! Waiting to hear if they all survived through the day and continued growing! ...

But now the dreaded TWW!! I'm only 3dp5dt, the time now seems to be going a whole lot slower than when I was on lupron n stims!

babyhopes thats fab news wishing you all best what grades did they put back? x
Hey,

All the embryos were 8 cell A. Not sure if the ratings are same as they are here in India...

All the best to you thru this journey!

Klemon- so sorry.. My thoughts n prayers r with u

Sunshine- the injections I think were the easiest part throughout my cycle. For me the wait between ER and ET was the most agonising! Waiting to hear if they all survived through the day and continued growing! ...

But now the dreaded TWW!! I'm only 3dp5dt, the time now seems to be going a whole lot slower than when I was on lupron n stims!

It's all a terrible waiting game! Best of luck to you to make it through these next two weeks, fingers crossed!

Yay saw the heartbeat today, 6.4 weeks can't wait for the next c6weeks to skip on by so we can tell our little she'll be so excited

I have a question ladies for all of u who have been through this before. I'm having terrible AF like cramping on and off today, its just like it usually is a few days before she shows her ugly head! I'm only 3dp5dt, so I don't know what to think of this, I feel like jus giving up and I'm losing hope.

I have a question ladies for all of u who have been through this before. I'm having terrible AF like cramping on and off today, its just like it usually is a few days before she shows her ugly head! I'm only 3dp5dt, so I don't know what to think of this, I feel like jus giving up and I'm losing hope.

Don't give up hope!! My dr said this was completely normal. I cramped so bad. I actually called my office twice with this problem and I've already seen a precious heart beat. So don't give up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->