IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

karis from what I have read cramping in the tww after IVF is a good thing and could be implantation.

Hello wonderful ladies, am new on this thread even though I feel lyk I've been here for long. I've gone through your posts and I must say you are all so strong. Am starting my first ivf treatment tomorrow with lupron, I hope and pray this will be it for us. :dust: to us all. Congrats for those with BFPs.

My beta came back 2day (11dp3dt) and the level was 8 :-(

Devastated.

The nurse on the phone said that means it's a negative and to book a follow up , end of discussion. However at the test another said anything under 2 was negative and from 2-50 was positive but not so hopeful so they monitor. Does this mean the bfp y'day morning was real but I'm now losing it (chemical) or could this be a late implanter?
:cry:
I'm assuming that i stop my progesterone gel 2nite but there's just that nagging doubt as some hcg was picked up. Wishful thinking i guess as I'm sure they've seen enough betas to know what the levels result in :-(

Hi ladies, just gettin back from ER and they got 11 eggs! I couldn't be happier! I'm feeling good, but plan on taking it easy the rest of the day.

Good for you Mells! How was/is the pain level? Do you remember any of the ER? Are you bloated at all?

Bumpsparkle so sorry :hugs:
Mells54 congrats, hope you get good embies from those.

Good for you Mells! How was/is the pain level? Do you remember any of the ER? Are you bloated at all?

Sunshine, thanks! I'm doing well believe it or not. I remember going into the room and the RE telling me what he was going to do, then bam it was over. I spent about 1/2 in recovery where they gave me about 800mg of ibuprofen before letting me leave. On the way home, we even stopped at Walmart for a couple of things. I thought I would be more groggy and/or tired, but I came home had some lunch and slept for 3 hours or so. My bloating also feels less than it has the last couple of days. I truly am amazed at how well I feel. :happydance:

Hi I haven't been on here since my bfp nice to c lots of new ladies on here.
Congrats to the ladies for bfp
Good luck to the ladies going through ec & et
I'm sorry to those ladies with bfn, I know how hard it is but u will get there, never give up. I wish u all the luck for the future.

I just dropped in to say I had my scan 2day, I'm having twins everything looks good 7w4 days heatbeats r 163bpm, still got a long way to go but feel positive.
Il still look on here c how u r all getting on xx

Yay mells thats fab!! 11 is a magic number woo hoo I felt ok after my ec too we went for some lunch then went home for 4 hours sleep and my bloat went down but hey today's a whole diff story I feel like... How do I put it?? Shit!! Lets say , my bloat is bigger I feel very sick and keep getting niggly pain now and again I feel so drained and feel like someone is actually sitting on my tummy :(

sorry you arent feeling well PCCT...keep up your fluids (gatorade and water) and protien. It should help with the bloat.

bump - I am so sorry hun! Devastating is just the word. Just wanted to lend my support and let you know tha I am so sorry that it didint work.

mells - great news hun! Congrats!

Babyhope - twinkies.....yipee!!!!! Congrats hun!

oh it is a US thing I guess. It is puts the electrolytes back into your system. It is a sports drink. I dont know if you guys have something similair to that where you live.

pcct - omg so sad to hear about the other woman not getting any of the eggs :( I really hope they can figure out what the "human error" was...that's sad. But like your friends said, you really do have to focus on your cycle to make the best of it that you can!

mells - 11 eggs woo hoo! Can't wait to hear about your fert report tomorrow!

bump - so sorry :hugs:

AFM - I went in this morning to monitoring and everything is look great. Lining is at 8.5 and the dominating follicles were 8 and 11mm. The others are not far behind so everything is pretty much growing at the same rate so I'm happy about that! I got the call from the nurse, they want to see me in tomorrow! I feel like that's insane because I'm only on day 6 of stiming but I guess my estrogen levels are indicating that things are picking up so they want to make sure I don't get too many or something....? Oh well, I'm excited! I just hope that my eggs are having enough time to mature!

If I missed anyone I am sorry, I've been so busy with school, work and all of my appointments but I wish you all the very best!

BabyHope...congrats on twins!

Bump, I can't tell you how sad I am for you. We are all here for you.

PCCT, oh no...feel better. The nurse today told me water is not my friend these next few days. Sports drinks and pedialyte or anything that can replace the electrolytes. You said that you don't have Gatorade, but do you have anything that kids take when they get sick or dehydrated? That's what pedialyte is for.

Ash, I just met a girl today that had 40 follies, so they stopped her stims the last few days and she still can't have a fresh transfer this time around. They are waiting for her system to settle down. Sounds like you are a good responder and they probably don't want you to have OHSS. Good luck!

I'm a little sore and I did slept for a little bit more this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow will be ok. Can't wait for my fertilization report.

Hi..

I'm still having bad AF cramps, it feels like its going to come anytime now! The nurse says I can't get a bleed while on progesterone. I'm just praying the pain is a good sign.

I have everything crossed for u karis :hugs: when is test date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->