IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi girls, have been reading and keeping up to date with everyone! Huge congrats to everyone with good news recently, so pleased for you, and it continues to give me hope :) so sorry for those of you going through tough times, unfortunately we all have ups and downs and I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Big hugs :hugs:

pcct, saw you asking about gatorade - it was recommended to me also, and I was pointed in the right direction by a lovely lady too. You can buy it from Asda, it's like Powerade and beside Lucozade on the shelves. But I went and bought 28(!) bottles from B&M, much much cheaper! All stocked up for when I start stimming.

afm day 9 of bucerelin injections, they're not getting much easier to be honest! I have little bruises all over my stomach and getting headaches and hot flushes non stop! At least that means they're definitely doing something though.

Good luck to everyone whenever you ae with treatment :hugs: xx

mells - Last cycle I did get a small case of OHSS, they actually had to put me on dostinex for 7 days so that I wouldn't get a bad case of it! It is pretty scary and extremely uncomfortable. I'm really hoping this time that I don't get it but I already have a lot going on down there so I'm kind of feeling like I might. I don't know what my estrogen is, I'm going to ask today, but last time on the night of the trigger it was around 4500-5000. Not good! This time they did use BCP's AND lupron to suppress me so maybe it won't be so bad ... here's to hoping! Sorry you're a little sore, rest up and I'll be waiting to hear about your fert report!

RAFwife - welcome to the group and best of luck with your cycle!

pcct get yourself to b&m if you have one think they are 2 for £1 i found them nicer than lucozade not as sweet! great news on the fertilization too! when will you ET x

Yay bnm it is :) do u know what they r called at all?

Pcct: that's awful news, what was done to the eggs.. They really owe you darn good answers.. Great news on all the eggs getting fertilized.. So happy for u:happydance:

Sanu: I'm in Singapore but have relatives in India :)

Bump: so sorry dear :hugs:

Babyhope: congrats!!! :happydance:

Mells: hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Linesman: gorgeous pic :winkwink:

Hello to everyone else!!! AQ, Cali, Ash, Rosie, ttcbaby, Karis, RAFwife..
Sorry if I missed anyone out

AFM: I'm on my 4th day if BCP.. Just taking each day as it comes.. Sometimes I feel a little bloated but I guess that's normal?

Yay bnm it is :) do u know what they r called at all?

they are actually called gatorade think there is only orange and blackcurrant flavour though but they are with all the lucozades and other power drinks x

Pcct- test date is 2/03. Still 1 week to go. Thanks u, I appreciate it.

AQ- hope u r well, haven't seen u here for a while now.

Hi to everyone else!

Hello everyone, so today i went in for my first lupron injection, they were supposed show me how to do the injection with the first one, so i do the rest myself, but after my doctor scanned for my baseline, she changed the injections from lupron to zoladex. It's done only once for a span of 21 days. She gave me one today, no more injections till the 16th of march. I go back for another baseline, if the lining has shed enough I move on to the next injection, if not, they do another zoladex. I think my lining is 7, they want it below 5.

Well, I just got the call...all 11 eggs fertilized! I'm having a 5 day transfer on Wednesday!!!! I can't believe it, I don't think I could have gotten this far without all of the support from this group. Thank you!

Fantastic news mells we r in 2ww together mothers day testing ?? :)

Mells - huge congrats!! That's amazing news :happydance:

mamali - lucky you only having to do one shot over 21 days! I hope the lining sheds that way you don't have to get another and you can move on to stiming! :)

AFM - had another scan this morning. Things are looking great. I have a bunch of follicles, about 7 right now that he measured that are all around 13mm. My lining is still at 8.5mm. The doctor told me that I'm most likely going to be coming in every day until my ER because my e2 levels are at 1000 already. I hate that I have to go in everyday but it is what it is and I'll do what I have to do :)

Ash it really sucks to have to go in every day, but you have to do what you have to do right? Your lining is 8.5mm after down regulation? What was it before you started lupron. Mine is 7mm now and my doctor said they want it below 5mm.

Mells54 that's great news :happydance:, congrats. So how many are you transferring?

mamali - yes absolutely I have to do what's right and I will :) Yes my lining is 8.5mm after down reg but I've also been stiming for 6 days today will be 7. CD 3 of my lupron period it was 3.5mm .... I think your doctors are doing the right thing :) Best of luck! Before I started lupron they didn't check, just did b/w to make sure that I was at the right place in my cycle. They check it after the lupron and before the stiming phase.

I went to asda tonight and bought my preg tests Eekkk I all so picked up a 4 pack of that actual gradol drinks thing (spelt it completely wrong but ya no lol ) and it tastes yummy lol

Klemoncake- So sorry for your loss. I really hope hope the ARGC manage to give you that sticky bean x

Pcct- wow 6 embies! great news! hope they keep dividing and lots of luck for ET x

Babyhopes- Congrats on being pupo with triplets! you rest up now x

Sunshine- Glad the jabs are going well and that you have found a relaxation technique x

Karis- The 2ww is awful but your almost there x

Mrs e.e - Glad your scan went well and you seen a lil hb, how amazing that must be x

Mamali- Welcome to the thread and lots of luck! My hubby is from Nigeria too ;-) x

Bump- Im sorry your hcg level was so low :( i thought anything over 5 was classed as pregnant but not sure, but regardless of that, 8 is super low at this stage :( so sorry x

Mells- 11 embies is great! you get some rest ready for ET now :) x

Babyhope - Ahh congrats on having twins! what wonderful news! so glad scan went well and look forward to seeing pics one day x

RAFwife- Ah i remember on our 1st cycle how awful DR was :( soon be over and you will feel much better once you start stimming. What is gatorade supposed to do? x

Ash- Glad your scan went well x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Feeling very down today so my dad is taking me out for the day tomorrow to the zoo to cheer me up, as they have 2 new baby elephants, 1 baby giant anteater and 1 baby mere cat so i am looking forward to that. Still no news from the pct, so if we don't hear anything this coming wk, i shall call my MP's administration for a update as its ages since we last heard anything xxx

Thanks Ladies!!! We are to the moon and back considering the first IVF I didn't respond well enough to even do a retrieval. Right now I'm just resting (still sore in my tummy area) and praying that I have a good number of embies come Wednesday.

Mamali, they told us the RE will consult and based on my age and the embryo quality he will make a suggestion. DH and I are leaning towards 3 only bc I don't know how many other opportunities we will have. I don't want to think a specific number and not be able to do it later on.

PCCT, Mother's Day is in May here in the US. I know it's different in the UK (my sister-in-law is British) but thought that was in the fall. My OTD will be 8 March.

AQ, chin up and enjoy the zoo. I love to visit a zoo, I'm a kid at heart!!!

Right now, I'm just trying to enjoy my shot free days. Tomorrow I start PIO...yuck!

Aww really :dohh: I didn't know that silly me lol my test day will be the 12th but because oh back at work then we will be testing together the Sunday before he returns back to work :) and just so happens to be mothers day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->