IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Woohoo Right on track. CD3 is tomorrow and I will start my clomid. Oh it's getting closer and we are getting so excited. DH wants to go out and buy baby stuff and so I have had to repo the credit cards from him until further notice. lol I hope you all are doing well and can't wait to see some more positives!

Woohoo Right on track. CD3 is tomorrow and I will start my clomid. Oh it's getting closer and we are getting so excited. DH wants to go out and buy baby stuff and so I have had to repo the credit cards from him until further notice. lol I hope you all are doing well and can't wait to see some more positives!

That's so funny about your DH. Today we were at SAMs Club and my DH thought we should buy diapers so we can "start stocking up!"

Mamali- Yes my hubby is from Lagos :) i have yet to go there but hope to in the next few yrs x

Hi to all the gang. Sorry for lack of personals. I am shattered today as didnt sleep last night at all an then walked 5 miles around the zoo today so very sleepy and still plan on trying to stay awake for the oscars! lol xxx

Guys, does anyone know the outcome of Peachy's test? OTD was on the 21st. Just checked 1st page now an thought maybe id missed her post?? xxx

Good evening ladies-

Today was day 4 of gonal and tomorrow morning I get to see the first ultrasound of my follicles since I've been stimming ( fingers crossed crossed crossed )

I 'feel' like things are happening down there, so I hope to see some healthy, growing follies at my docs tomorrow and get good news to keep moving forward!

Hard to believe ( if all goes well ) that I will be triggering in less than a week. Time flies ( except in the two week wait. ) Hope all of you are well, will update my blog tonight or tomorrow too......

Sunday night love to all of you!

Sunshine- Good luck for your scan tomorrow. Hope you have lots of nice follies xxx

sunshine - good luck with your u/s tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear how everything is going :)

ER for me is next Monday right now, but that could change a little depending on what they see this week I suppose.

Do you have a final date yet?

Yay! Big Week! :happydance:

Oh well it's still close for you!

I don't have an exact date yet but if the follicles keep growing at the rate they're going (about 2mm a day) then I should trigger Tuesday night and go in Thursday for retrieval. I asked the doctor this morning what he thought and he thinks that's about right so ... FX'd it stays the same because I already took off work for that day and everything!

Hey guys as most of u already know we have our egg transfer tomorrow, we have to be there for 8.15 Eekkk am so exicted - i will up date u all tomorrow on how it goes ect

Just the one so far - embryologist will chat with us more tomorrow :)

Good Morning!

Back from my 1st doc appt after being on 150 ml of gonal F. They saw 5 healthy follicles, all measuring about 12mm. My doc said I'm in great shape and moving forward right on track.

She said normally they retrieve about 5-10 so I look like I'm going to fit right into that bracket. I was a little worried because I wanted a few more than 5....but she said it's totally normal and that some smaller ones may even pop out between now and Weds ( my next appt ). ER still scheduled for next Monday--so one week!

After they get my bloodwork back they are going to call me if I need to up my dose or anything, but other than that it's just more waiting and injecting until my appt on Weds.

There's my update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"