IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Tons of luck to everyone who has got EC and ET over the next few days and babydust to those who are injecting or waiting to start!

I might be a bit quiet on the boards for a bit as I'm going to try to have a break from thinking about ttc after getting our BFN and just let my body recover and feel 'normal' again...whatever that is!

Thanks for all your support ladies! It's been a HUGE reassurance to have support from people who understand and are going through the same emotions and symptoms. We didn't tell anyone except our bosses that we were doing IVF and you ladies really helped make me feel sane and gave me the "girlie" outlet that even a loving DH just can't grasp.

We've got our "next steps" meeting in March and I'm trying to feel positive that although my beta counted as a negative (8) at least one of the embies gave it a tinsey bit of a go at sticking! Having AF this month is really difficult as it is just a reminder of the loss :-(

We're considering trying IVF again in June/July, depending on what the docs say and how much we can save between now and then, as we have to start from scratch as we weren't lucky enough to have any frosties :-(

I'll be checking in to see how you are all getting on and have my fingers crossed for you all and can't wait to see your flashing BFP's!!!!

AQ - I haven't seen any postings from Peachy in a while and I think her otd was the day before mine.

x x x

Sunshine - awesome update! Cant wait for wednesday.

Afm - im triggering tonight. ER on wednesday :) theyll tell me the exact time when they call later today :) I cant wait because now im starting to feel really uncomfortable and im not sleeping.

Bump - so sorry but like you said just try getting back to feeling normal and then you can try again in june/july :hugs:

Sunshine - awesome update! Cant wait for wednesday.

Afm - im triggering tonight. ER on wednesday :) theyll tell me the exact time when they call later today :) I cant wait because now im starting to feel really uncomfortable and im not sleeping.

Thank you!! I'm excited. How many follies do you have in there, do you know?

Pcct: all the best for ER!! Woohoo!!! :happydance:

Sunshine: great news on the follies.. Grow follies grow! :thumbup:

Ash: all the best for ER :flower:

Bump: we are here for u so feel free to let it all out :hugs:

Well the doctor measured 9 that were 18-19mm and then there were about 5 that were a little smaller. Last time we got 25 but he was only able to measure 14 so im thinking that it might be the same as last time.

Thanks flower am going for egg transfer had my collection on Thursday :)
Ash good luck for trigger woo hoo wed be here before I know it :)

Good luck to all of you ladies who are moving towards ER and ET in the next week or so! Is anyone doing the flare protocol with lupron? My RE has me doing this for our IVF cycle (hopefully next month) and I haven't talked to too many people on this protocol. I will be doing it without BCP's.

Today is my last day for the bcp. I'm still on the 10units of Lupron and have a blood draw and scan on Friday. :)

how many days were you on your bcps? My dr will have me take 21 days which I have been reading is on the long side.

Hi ladies! I have been keeping up with all of you since my m/c just have been silent. I am finding it difficult. Seems unreal to finally get your dream and then have it ripped away from you. However, I had my pity party and had my follow up with my doctor. We have a plan and will do FET in April. I have to have a DNC done next week though. :cry:

He wants to really watch the FET and has talked about adding Heprin shots to the protocal. Now I don't really know what to expect with an FET but I am hoping it is a little more relaxed than fresh.

Good luck to you all. PCCT you are almost PUPO! I wish you the best.
AQ - been thinking about you. Hi to everyone sorry I can not list you all but my thoughts and prayers are with you!

We are all strong ladies. With pain brings strength. I am ready for April but happy to have March off to be myself :coffee::wine: and hang with my hubby.

PCCT, yeah for transfer!

Pizza, sounds like things are moving along for you.

Bump and Wanna, all the best for your future TTC. My heart goes out to both of you...hugs!

AQ, how was daughter/Dad day?

Sunshine, grow follies grow...

Mbrink, I don't know too many people that have done the flare protocol. How is it different than the regular Lupron protocol? Just no BCPs?

Ash, yeah! Can't wait to see how many eggs you get this time around.

AFM, ET on Wednesday. I'm excited! Not sure how many we will put back, it will depend on quality and quantity at this point.

Thanks mellls tomoz start of 2ww eekk! Then ur et the day after :dance:

Pcct- good luck for tomorrow! soon be pupo x

Ash- Good luck for EC x

Sunshine- Good that scan went well x

Bump- We are here when you need us. It is hard getting over a fail but you will pick yourself up, dust yourself down an start all over again x

Mbrink- I am not familiar with the 'flare protocol' but think it maybe it could be the same as my last cycle. Does it involve going straight to stimms and then introducing a drug to prevent ovulation around cd5-6? if so that's what i did last cycle x

Pizza- You will soon be going strong. Good luck for fri x

Momma- Glad you have a new plan to focus on and that your going to enjoy some free time with dh in March to recharge. Thanks for thinking of me. I am struggling but putting all my energies into something productive -Our next cycle x

Mells- Good luck for ET on Wed! my day out to the zoo with my dad was lovely thank you. Felt good to take my mind off things for a few hours and reminded me of good memories of when i was little and used to go there with my mum and dad x

Hi to all the gang xxx

how many days were you on your bcps? My dr will have me take 21 days which I have been reading is on the long side.

I was on them for 31 days. I started them on Jan. 26th. There are two other girls, that I know of, that started the bcps before me. Every one in the group stops today.

Thanks everyone! The 15th is my estamated ER date! I'm super excited!

Ladies.. Am I the only 1 testing at the end of this week? Nobody else in the TWW?

I'm so constipated with the PIO, and I start progesterone pesseries tomorrow.. Yikes!! I've never had to put a pesserie up before.. Any idea what I can do or have to help me get some relief?

Hi to everyone..

Ladies, was just thinking back to a few yrs ago when i was on a different forum and we started doing a 'secret sister' chain to keep our spirits up and wondered if anyone wanted to get involved in one? basically what happens, everyone who wants to join pm's me their home address etc and once we have equal number of people in randomly pair people up and then let you know your recipient's details and you send them something through the post to cheer them up. Its lovely to get a surprise and get something nice in the post and you need to include 3 clues with the gift so your recipient can guess who sent it ;-) it is a lovely little game to cheer the spirit and you dont need to send anything expensive, it can be anything that will raise a smile. We used to send a baby item, cards, sweets, keepsakes, anything at all to help cheer us up on this journey. Anyway if anyone wants to do this, please PM me. I am in!!! :) xxx

Count me in too :) all tho am rubbish at picking little gifts so that people would guess it was from me lol

Pcct- Great :) you would buy a little gift and then on a note or card, give the 3 clues in writing so it would not have to reflect it was you with the actual gift ;-) If you inbox me your details il start a list and then start pairing people up randomly when i get enough numbers ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->