IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

cali - thanks and my doctor's office is about a 10 min walk. Makes it easier but it's still a pain getting up at 6:30 every morning when I'm so tired from all of these meds! Oh and FYI, if I'm reading your signature correctly, you're having your ET on March 5th? I think I should be having mine March 3rd or 4th so we're so close in cycles! :happydance: We can support each other through our 2ww's!

linemanswife - thanks for the advice! It's a catch 21 with this sore bladder thing because I'm supposed to be drinking a lot of liquid and I'm already peeing every 30 mintes!

I guess I'll just have to start peeing every 15 minutes! :haha: I'll do anything to get rid of this pain.

anyone experience pain/pressure during their ivf cycle but more towards the ER and after? I'm having this pressure/pain when I pee and it's very irritating. I'm think it's because my ovaries are huge and are pushing against my bladder but I'm not sure so would see if anyone has had this?

Ash- I did.. felt horrible and no one told me about it! That's exactly what I felt.. it goes away.. trust me! Now I just pee every few hours from the progesterone!
Oh and forget about tryin to poop... too much pain and pressure.. let the pee dribble out.. easier.. Sorry i know TMI.. but its true!

babyd - thanks! I actually pooped (sorry TMI) a few hours ago. I was nervous but it was fine and didn't hurt, it's mostly peeing! But I got some good advice from all of the ladies on here so I think I'll be okay!

babyd - thanks! I actually pooped (sorry TMI) a few hours ago. I was nervous but it was fine and didn't hurt, it's mostly peeing! But I got some good advice from all of the ladies on here so I think I'll be okay!

I know this is TMI but...I think this gets you ready for pregnancy. I have never been constipated in my life, but it has been terrible since being pregnant. I don't know if its the pregnancy hormones or the progesterone suppositories.

My RE told me to be sure to have a bowel movement before transfer so I had to take a laxative before. Hope everything gets straightened out before it starts again with pregnancy!

OMG OMG OMG....I fell asleep and my OH didn't wake me up at 10 to do my shot!!!! I gave it to myself as soon as I woke what do I do?!

I love pineapple too but jut avoided it! I can get carried away eating it lol - I guess if U believe its guna help then do it but I have done so much research about it as found there is no prove! So am not going to try something I don't believe will help our womb area is sticky enough :)
Thanks Cali what am hating the most is feeling sick all the time but if I eat something snack wise am ok but then come meal time I can't eat it all and feel am over eating to reduce the sick feeling! And really not helping the bloat at all!
Yeah ash I had the same feeling as well and for ever peeing now :dohh:
I wouldn't worry too much about missing ur shot time as long as u took it as soon as u remembered and get back on track today :) if ur still concerned give your clinc a call :)

Pcct- sorry to hear you're sick. I can definitely understand. It was almost 2 weeks until I ate a full meal. Crazy! Really hope you will start feeling well soon!

Ash- Yay! We will be so close!! Already dreading that 2 WW!

Thanks even the thought of a hot meal makes me feel sick :dohh: am ok if I eat snacks or fruit and sometimes I feel am eating when am not hungry :( I guess ill have to out up with the sickness feeling or am guna pile on the weight

Cali_kt- my RE said I could come in for better from thursday. That would 10dp5dt. Has anyone gotten a BFP on this day? Originally they told me saturday, but now she says thursday would be good aswell.

Mells good luck for et tomorrow! Will be thinking of you.

Pcct excited for you!! I hope it's a really quick and successful 2ww.

Wannabemomma here's to a chilled out and relaxing March, and getting ready for fet in April.

Babyd got everything crossed your beta continues to rise!

Cali a thanksgiving baby would be so perfect! Hope everything goes your way.

Ash sorry to hear about your pain, keep up the water! I'm sorry I don't have any advice about your trigger shot, was it a long time after 10pm? Maybe phone the clinic to check?

Africaqueen glad you had a great day out. I love the secret sister idea, count me in! :flower:

Hi to everyone else!!

Afm not a lot has changed, hubby's been away so doing the injections myself, pleased to say I think I'm getting the knack now!! He's back Thursday night in time for appointment on fri though :)

Hey ladies thank u all so much for ur well wishes again.... Am one happy girl and wanted to let u all know am officially PUPO with one beautiful 4aa grade blast!!! I will up load a pic later as am Off to catch some sleep.

We had 4 embies left 2 at top grade 4aa and 2 3bb and we have 3 frosties the other 2 one had fragmented and braking up the other one wasn't grown very fast but we r both very happy with what we have got the nurses where amazing said I had done brilliant since sims and all my eggs and the grade of my embies . When we where walking into the room my nurse said she has just been to seen our embryo and it looks beauiltful , Paul said did it look like him , she laughed and said nope it looks just like its mummy that warmed my heart!
The experience of the whole transfer I would say was a little bit emotional, and now the 2ww begins ........

Ps. I have just copied and paste from my journal hope u all don't mind :)

Pcct- Congratz on being PUPO!! Welcome to the dreaded TWW! Its really torture. Are u on any progesterone support? PIO or pesseries?

pcct Yayyyy so happy the transfer went well :hugs:. good luck in the 2WW and hope it sticks :dust:

Thank girls yeah am on crinone gel I started that the night off ec finding it ok :)
Yeah the dreaded 2ww eekk for some reason I think it guna go in quick or I might just be kidding my self lol

really think im out this cycle tested this AM and BFN im 8dp3dt:cry: i know its a little early but i got a pos when i had DD at 9dp2dt which is the same as today feel emotionally drained today :cry:

congrats on been PUPO pcct hope your tww goes fast for you!

Aww Rosie :hugs: ur not out until otd! And all tho u got ur bfp with dd this time but this cycle could be totally diff ... Thinking of u and got everything crossed u see 2 line very soon :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

Pcct- Congrats on being pupo! when is OTD? x

Rosie- Its too early! ;-) just cos you got a BFP earlier with your LO does'nt mean the same would apply here cos every pregnancy is different so keep positive until proven otherwise x

Cali- Glad all is going well and glad your excited! x

Hi to all the gang. Could the ladies who expressed a interest in secret sister please PM me their names and addresses and il compile a list :) thanks xxx

Thanks aq :) my otd is the 12th ( but we will be testing the 10th ) due to oh going back to work so would like to test while we r both together :) but the 12th is the officially date

pcct - congrats on being PUPO! :happydance:

Rosie - sorry you got a bfn today but you're not out yet!

PCCT, congrats on being PUPO! :happydance:

Rosie, every pregnancy is different so done lose hope yet. :hugs:

Ash, I have to call my RE nurse the morning after trigger and verify the time. They told me that all kinds of things can postpone someone's trigger (one time someone dropped the mixed solution and it broke all over) so they will adjust retrieval time if needed. How late did you give it?

One more day and I'll be PUPO...I'm getting so excited to see how my embies are doing. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->