IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

That's exactly how I feel!! I feel like it's going to mess everything up and this cycle is going to fail now :(

Ash-- dont feel like that, you didnt mess anything up! I'm sure much crazier things have happened in the history of IVFs and have still resulted in a BFP. Dont beat yourself up, it's GOING to WORK! :)

babyhopes--never been in an IVF 2ww but been in 4 IUI 2wws and it sure wsa torture!

What I did to try and keep busy ( and what I plan to do during my 2ww for IVF coming up soon ):

- Bake! Treats for work, my husbands work, our families. I found a bunch of fun recipes I can try out that take some time and will keep me occupied. Plus it makes all the people around you happy, so why not.

- Cook gourmet dinners! I cook every night, but I am going to take the 2ww as a chance to really try some crazy, new recipes I have never done before. I figure shopping for ingerdients and preparing it all will keep me busy and occupied!

- Read!- got some great books recs from friends and plan to plow through a bunch of them.

_ TV-- DH and I have a list of shows to catch up on during the 2ww!

- Short, slow walks with my dog-- a little bit of exercise is fine ( and good! ) I will be taking my puppy to the park a lot

- Organize! Will be going through my closet to pick out clothes to donate or sell to a thrift store. Also will be re-doing my kitchen pantry, and re organizing my office. Small tasks to get my house in order AND keep me busy.

None of these things will make the wait go any faster but maybe they can help us take our minds off of it for a bit!

Hey .. Thank you Sunshine ..

That's sounds like a nice list of things planned.. Let me try and adopt a few at at least.. Thank :)

And to control my anxiety I started POAS and it was a BFN today at 6dp3dt :( not sure yet what to make of this ..... Just hope things work out for me this time!

sunshine - thanks and I'm sure you're right, it's just hard not to get discouraged. They did get it all sorted out though which is nice. Now I can relax!

A girl on another thread told a story about a lady who didn't take her husband to egg collection! He'd done a semen analysis 2 years before and thought that was what they'd use!

Hello everyone...

OTD is tomorrow, I don't think I'm going to sleep all night! I can already feel the butterflies, although for some reason I feel like this didn't work for us, I'm getting AF like cramping on n off and today is 9dp5dt so it can't be implantation. I'm also feeling a bit nausea's but I'm blaming that on the progesterone. I'm now taking 2 pesseries in the morning and 2 at night. Feels like I'm constantly pee-ing in my pants though!

Hello everyone...

OTD is tomorrow, I don't think I'm going to sleep all night! I can already feel the butterflies, although for some reason I feel like this didn't work for us, I'm getting AF like cramping on n off and today is 9dp5dt so it can't be implantation. I'm also feeling a bit nausea's but I'm blaming that on the progesterone. I'm now taking 2 pesseries in the morning and 2 at night. Feels like I'm constantly pee-ing in my pants though!

Good luck!! Will be thinking of you :)

Ash---how you feeling after everything???? How many did you transfer?

Good luck Karis! I will be praying and thinking about you!

Is anyone getting ready to start (or hopefully not start) AF next week? I should be gearing up for IVF-ICSI beginning next week and I'm terrified its going to be cancelled for the third time!

BabyD- I totally missed that you ended up with a BFP!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :) :)

BabyD- I totally missed that you ended up with a BFP!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :) :)

Haha Thanks Megan!! I haven't seen you on here a lot! Excited for you to get started already... i feel like your blog has me so excited for you and dh!

We actually had some news that upset us this past monday- our doubling time for our betas was more than 48 hr--- 57 to be exact...so the RE was concerned and wanted to retest. So tomorrow we'll know for sure how we're doing... 5 weeks 2 days today and totally feel prego!

Thanks everyone. We r going in bright and early, in time for when the lab opens! Please keep praying for us, hope we get our BFP tomorrow! DH is really getting anxious now to hear some news.... And me... I'm terrified of being disappointed, trying to think positive but expect the worst so that I don't get too depressed. This is soooo difficult

Am going through IVF dis month
have done 12 dys of injections so far...hopefully EC on coming tuesday

praying nd hoping for the best for all of us :)

3 failed clomid cycles
2 failed IUI
1 failed IVF
now starting afresh wid IVF

Well I just got back from the ER. I was nervous about going under anestesia but everything turned out fine ... I woke up to find out that they got 25 eggs. I will find out how many fertilized tomorrow. I also got nausea medication put into the IV since last time I was sick so hurrah for that! I haven't felt sick yet so I'm hoping the medication is helping!

I'm feeling pretty tired right now even though I got a lot of sleep last night. I'm going to lay down. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I'm not in too much pain but they also gave me pain medication before I left so ... I'll nap and if I wake up in pain I'll be taking some more when I wake up.

Hope you are all doing well. I will update later and do personals when I'm rested!

Am going through IVF dis month
have done 12 dys of injections so far...hopefully EC on coming tuesday

praying nd hoping for the best for all of us :)

3 failed clomid cycles
2 failed IUI
1 failed IVF
now starting afresh wid IVF

Welcome wann :) these ladies are so very supportive. Ivf is such a hard journey and its so nice to have someone to talk to that's going through the same thing!

Good luck Karis!!!!!!! Will be thinking of you....

We're here for you either way, but tons of positive vibes being sent your way :flower:

Really hope this is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->