IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

mells - your ET is coming up so quickly! I can't wait to see how your embies are doing either :happydance:

I was supposed to do it at 10pm but I ended up doing it at 11:50 pm ... the whole story is in my journal if you're interested. I'm so angry with my OH today, I haven't even looked at him this morning. I did go to the doctor to get my last scan before ER and he said that they'll just adjust the time ... he also said that he may just leave it because normally they like to do the retrieval between 34 and 36 hours and since I did the shot at 11:50 ... if we do the retrieval at 10 that'll be 34 hours ... so ....

I just feel really disappointed that I fell asleep and I feel like now I'm a burden to the doctor's because they have to figure out what to do ...

Aw ash am so sorry I didn't know it was ur trigger shot u were late with :dohh: glad u got it sorted :hugs:

thanks! If it were the regular stimming shots I wouldn't care but I've been having so much anxiety over the fact that I was late :cry: I need to just stay relaxed ... not easy though!

Ash- glad it wasn't too late! Doctors run late anyway.. happy it worked out!

PCCT- congrats on being in the 2ww.. relax and enjoy!

hugs to all!!

AQ- if you see this message before my PM... i can't find you on FB.. and count me in for the secret letter!

Pcct: congrats congrats!!

Rosie: hey don't lose hope.. Still isn't over :hugs:

PCCT - congrats on PUPO i'm only 2dp3dt but so far i've found it so easy i'll prob be cracking in about a week but i haven't felt so relaxed since we started TTC it's like a weight has been lifted off i'm sure you feel the same. Lovely story about the ET it always helps when they are so lovely doesn't it. i hope your resting up xx

Good luck to pcct and wifeyw on PUPO!

Ash--best wishes for ER! Let us know! I'm right behind you ( 5 days now... )

Rosie--you're not out yet!

AFM- plugging along w injections. Have a wedding on Saturday night, have to give myself the trigger shot in the bathroom during it! Ekk! Wondering if I should feel guilty about a glass of wine or two at the wedding? ER is Monday? Doc sid to live my life normally until ET, but I worry? But I also dont want people talking about me not drinking thinking--is she pregnant? AND, a glass of wine sounds like such a nice stress relief right now! Advice? thoughts?

Congrats pcct.. Welcome to the 2ww

Hey guys .. Everyone in the 2ww .. It's only getting difficult each day wondering what is happening within.. I had cramps on and off until yesterday .. Not sure if with progestrone :) but not much today being 6dp3dt .. No other symptoms ..

After 2 Ivf cycles (1 fresh and 1 fet) I thought I would be taking this cycle more easily ..but guess it only gets difficult each time.. I don't know how to wait until the final test day.. I am planning to start POAS soon :)

Do send in tips on how to remain Sane in the nest few days! :laugh2:

Wishing the best to everyone on their cycle and in 2ww ..

Love

Good luck to pcct and wifeyw on PUPO!

Ash--best wishes for ER! Let us know! I'm right behind you ( 5 days now... )

Rosie--you're not out yet!

AFM- plugging along w injections. Have a wedding on Saturday night, have to give myself the trigger shot in the bathroom during it! Ekk! Wondering if I should feel guilty about a glass of wine or two at the wedding? ER is Monday? Doc sid to live my life normally until ET, but I worry? But I also dont want people talking about me not drinking thinking--is she pregnant? AND, a glass of wine sounds like such a nice stress relief right now! Advice? thoughts?

I drank the night of my trigger! I wanted some wine! Go for it... just don't indulge too much!

babyhopes--never been in an IVF 2ww but been in 4 IUI 2wws and it sure wsa torture!

What I did to try and keep busy ( and what I plan to do during my 2ww for IVF coming up soon ):

- Bake! Treats for work, my husbands work, our families. I found a bunch of fun recipes I can try out that take some time and will keep me occupied. Plus it makes all the people around you happy, so why not.

- Cook gourmet dinners! I cook every night, but I am going to take the 2ww as a chance to really try some crazy, new recipes I have never done before. I figure shopping for ingerdients and preparing it all will keep me busy and occupied!

- Read!- got some great books recs from friends and plan to plow through a bunch of them.

_ TV-- DH and I have a list of shows to catch up on during the 2ww!

- Short, slow walks with my dog-- a little bit of exercise is fine ( and good! ) I will be taking my puppy to the park a lot

- Organize! Will be going through my closet to pick out clothes to donate or sell to a thrift store. Also will be re-doing my kitchen pantry, and re organizing my office. Small tasks to get my house in order AND keep me busy.

None of these things will make the wait go any faster but maybe they can help us take our minds off of it for a bit!

mells - your ET is coming up so quickly! I can't wait to see how your embies are doing either :happydance:

I was supposed to do it at 10pm but I ended up doing it at 11:50 pm ... the whole story is in my journal if you're interested. I'm so angry with my OH today, I haven't even looked at him this morning. I did go to the doctor to get my last scan before ER and he said that they'll just adjust the time ... he also said that he may just leave it because normally they like to do the retrieval between 34 and 36 hours and since I did the shot at 11:50 ... if we do the retrieval at 10 that'll be 34 hours ... so ....

I just feel really disappointed that I fell asleep and I feel like now I'm a burden to the doctor's because they have to figure out what to do ...

See Ash, no biggie. I wouldn't worry too much about it. No point in stressing what we can't change at this point. And in the future if you need to be awake at a certain time, use an alarm clock :wacko:

Just out of curiosity.....if you are/were on gonal for stimming what was your dosage? I'm currently at 150. Thanks!

hi sunshine i was on 150 then reduced for most of my stimming then reduced to 112.5 for 2 days then last day 75 its low dose because they were afraid of me OHSS because of PCOS

Hi lovely ladies!

BabyD - I was seriously over analysing my beta results, mine was 182 at 12dp3dt and then 650 at 17dp3dt. I found things online saying it should double every 72 hours, and some said 60% every 48 hours. I went and bought some clearblue conception indicator tests. I'd read that when it tells you 3+ it means your HCG is over 2000. I tested at 5 weeks and it came up 2-3, then I tested at 5 weeks 4 days and it was still 2-3. I was beside myself. I then went for a private scan at 5 weeks 6 days and all was fine. I had a scan today too, see my AFM below. It's easier said than done but don't analyse your results, even my sonographer said some double, some don't.

Ash - apparently a couple of brazil nuts contain the same amount of whatever it that the core of a pineapple does that helps with implantation. I ate them and got my BFP. I also had load of pressure when weeing after EC. I thought I had a UTI but didn't. It got better after a few days. I also did a similar thing with my trigger. I had set an alarm but my phone was on silent so didn't go off! I did it about 45 minutes late and the clinic couldn't move my appointment as other ladies were scheduled in. EC Is 34-36 hours after trigger like you say, so all ok. Doing it early is worse! It worked out fine in the end as the snow was really bad and the doctors were late so the lady who had done her trigger at 9pm when in at 9am and I went in at 9.30am as I'd taken my trigger at around 9.30pm instead of 8.30pm.

Cali - wishing you all the best for the FET. X

Pcct - congrats on being PUPO with a top grade embie! Hope the 2ww isn't too bad, keep busy and make lots of plans! Btw, I was on crinone, last one was yesterday. Don't be freaked out if you see dark brown in the gel, it's normal. You also get a peachy colour too.

Rosie - don't lose hope yet, there is still time. It could be a later implanter than with your other pregnancy.

Mells - good luck tomorrow.

Sunshine - seriously, have a few glasses of wine. I personally think it does more harm than good when you don't carry on as normal. I had a few drinks through stims and had a beer the night before ET! Loving your plans to keep busy during tww.

Good luck to all the others in the tww and to those who are stimming.

Hi to AQ, Lineman and all the gang.

AFM - had my 7 week 4 day scan today, it was amazing! Out little guy is 12mm long and we saw the heart beating away, DH videoed it and we have a couple of pictures. When I think of that beating heart I just melt and can't stop smiling! I'm in love! Anyway, interesting fact, apparently if they see the HB at 7 weeks you have a 94% chance of giving birth. I finally feel excited! I also just found a scanning place a few miles away from my house which does early scans for £38! And then the gender scan for £48 from 16 weeks. I think we will go for another private scan at 9-10 weeks, then the normal 12 week scan.

Hey thanks lpear :) finding it ok so far :) I guess the more the days pass I will feel very anxious!
Sounds like u had an amazing scan :cloud9:

LPEAR- congrats!! Sounds like everything is going perfectly. Thank you for sharing that statistic. I had my scan at 6 weeks 5 days and saw the heartbeat. And I have still been stressing out. So thanks so much for sharing :)

sunshine - the last days go by so fast! I can't believe I'm going in in the morning for my IVF ... it's just crazy that it's already here! And I think that's a great list of things to stay busy! I've been wanting to bake a cake ... a strawberry shortcake one to be specific :) I would say go for a glass or two of wine. I don't think it's going to lower your chances or anything! I was on 150 of gonal F, then 112.5, then 75, then 37.5 ... it just depends on how you're responding.

mells - i thought about why I didn't set an alarm and to be honest, I thought that since my OH was awake ... right next to me that he would wake me up but I guess not ... ? Also, I didn't plan on falling asleep ... I was just on the couch and it happened. Sucks!

LPEAR - at least I'm no the only one! Thanks so much for sharing that you had a similar experience! Obviously it's important to me to do everything on schedule but I just couldn't stay away ... so sad. Oh well! It is what it is and I'm sure everything will be fine. Congrats on your little one! Thanks for sharing the stat!

Good luck tomoz mells can't wait for u to join me in the 2ww :wohoo:

LPEAR - at least I'm no the only one! Thanks so much for sharing that you had a similar experience! Obviously it's important to me to do everything on schedule but I just couldn't stay away ... so sad. Oh well! It is what it is and I'm sure everything will be fine. Congrats on your little one! Thanks for sharing the stat!

I was distraught when I missed it, we had done everything else perfectly and I felt so upset that I'd messed up, and was really beating myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->