IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Am going through IVF dis month
have done 12 dys of injections so far...hopefully EC on coming tuesday

praying nd hoping for the best for all of us :)

3 failed clomid cycles
2 failed IUI
1 failed IVF
now starting afresh wid IVF

Welcome wann, I pray that this will be it for you. :dust: to you.

Well I just got back from the ER. I was nervous about going under anestesia but everything turned out fine ... I woke up to find out that they got 25 eggs. I will find out how many fertilized tomorrow. I also got nausea medication put into the IV since last time I was sick so hurrah for that! I haven't felt sick yet so I'm hoping the medication is helping!

I'm feeling pretty tired right now even though I got a lot of sleep last night. I'm going to lay down. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I'm not in too much pain but they also gave me pain medication before I left so ... I'll nap and if I wake up in pain I'll be taking some more when I wake up.

Hope you are all doing well. I will update later and do personals when I'm rested!

Wow ash 25 eggs, that's good. Glad everything went well, hope you hear good news tomorrow.

Well I just got back from the ER. I was nervous about going under anestesia but everything turned out fine ... I woke up to find out that they got 25 eggs. I will find out how many fertilized tomorrow. I also got nausea medication put into the IV since last time I was sick so hurrah for that! I haven't felt sick yet so I'm hoping the medication is helping!

I'm feeling pretty tired right now even though I got a lot of sleep last night. I'm going to lay down. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I'm not in too much pain but they also gave me pain medication before I left so ... I'll nap and if I wake up in pain I'll be taking some more when I wake up.

Hope you are all doing well. I will update later and do personals when I'm rested!

Babyd-I truly appreciate that! Please let me know what happens with your beta. You can message me or add me on facebook if you'd like! My name on there is Megan Brink and I'm over here in Illinois :)

Ash-I am so happy that all went well! 25 eggs is AMAZING! Most of the people I've talked to in the last several months haven't had that many. I am so excited for you!:happydance:

Hi all

Sorry for not updating sooner, things have been manic and I have been exhausted.

Our cycle was a success and we have a lovely bubs on board, scan today and heartbeat seen. Edd 21st October Xxx

Hi all

Sorry for not updating sooner, things have been manic and I have been exhausted.

Our cycle was a success and we have a lovely bubs on board, scan today and heartbeat seen. Edd 21st October Xxx

Wow congratulations to you!

karis - praying for your bfp tomorrow hun!

Wann - welcome

Mbrink - I will start my down regging in about 2 weeks so I am right behind you! We can do this together hun!

Ineed - OMG that is so wonderful hun!

Ash - wow 25...awesome number!

Ash: great news on the eggs! Wow! Get all the rest you deserve :)

Wann: welcome :flower:

AFM: just one more week to start on my Lucrin.. Nervous but excited.. Anyone else close by in timeline? Hubs and I will b off to Bali for a few days to celebrate our anniversary and my bday which both fall in March.. Figured it might b a little hard once I start injections so giving ourselves an earlier treat :winkwink:

Hi all

Ineed, that is such wonderful news. It gives me such hope since we too have been TTC for 8 years. :hugs: I just had transfer today and just reading your post filled me with such a sense of relief! Thank you! :kiss:

Kari- If they say its good enough, then it is! :) Can't wait to hear how it goes! Crossing my fingers for you! :dust: Try to get some rest tonight!

Pcct- Awww that is so sweet--the nurse saying it looks like you! Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dance:

Rosie- Keep your head up! It's probably too early. Not every pregnancy is the same! Still crossing fingers for you!!! :hugs:

Sunshine- GL with the trigger at the wedding!! :thumbup: And my doc said red wine was fine and I had a couple glasses here and there. :wine:

Babyhopes- I can only imagaine how frustrating that 2WW will be! Hang in there! What day will you POAS?

LPEAR- How amazing! So happy your little one is doing great! I have never heard that 94% statistic but I love it. Post some pics for us! :thumbup:

Mbrink- Thinking of you!! They say 3rd time is a charm!! Hope this is YOUR cycle!

Wann- :wave: Welcome!! Lots of luck on this upcoming cycle!

Well, it's official...I'm PUPO with twins :baby::baby:

On a disappointing note, it doesn't look like we will have any frosties. All the more reason for me to be positive things will work this time. OTD 8 March!

ineedaseed - congrats on your pregnancy!

flowermal - It's always exciting but nerve wracking to start! I'm so jealous that you're going to Bali! I've always wanted to go. Enjoy the time there though!

Mells - so sorry that you don't have any frosties (I know how that is!) but I have high hopes that you will have success this time around!

Thanks for all of the well wishes girls, it means a lot to me!

Kari- If they say its good enough, then it is! :) Can't wait to hear how it goes! Crossing my fingers for you! :dust: Try to get some rest tonight!

Pcct- Awww that is so sweet--the nurse saying it looks like you! Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dance:

Rosie- Keep your head up! It's probably too early. Not every pregnancy is the same! Still crossing fingers for you!!! :hugs:

Sunshine- GL with the trigger at the wedding!! :thumbup: And my doc said red wine was fine and I had a couple glasses here and there. :wine:

Babyhopes- I can only imagaine how frustrating that 2WW will be! Hang in there! What day will you POAS?

LPEAR- How amazing! So happy your little one is doing great! I have never heard that 94% statistic but I love it. Post some pics for us! :thumbup:

Mbrink- Thinking of you!! They say 3rd time is a charm!! Hope this is YOUR cycle!

Wann- :wave: Welcome!! Lots of luck on this upcoming cycle!

Hi cali-kt,

Thanks.. Am on 7dp3dt today and I did POAS yesterday and its been an BFN. My test date is 7th March.

Wishing the very best for your cycle!

Regards

Hi Ladies!

Lots going on here today. Welcome wann, congrats ineed!

Loving the ladies PUPO! Woohoo!

Ash- Good job girlie--the worst is over, and 25 is amazing. How are you feeling now?? Did you get super bloated? Anything? I'm so curious/nervous what my symptoms will be during ER and if I will feel anything. Cant wait to hear your report!

AFM: Had my 2nd appt since starting stimming today--doc said I'm " right on track". Still only 5 follies at this point that are large enough, but doc stressed quality not quantity and said by transfer she thinks I will prob have closer to 7 or 8. It only takes one right??

I had a different ultrasound tech today, which I always seize the opportunity to get new answers to my same old questions, and I said--so what are my chances of success. And she was like--remind me how old you are? I said 31. Sperm? Perfect. And she was like---we say 40% to those in your situation but I think even higher for you, like 50% or higher.

SO that made me really happy!!

Work was soooo crazy and stressful today though and they are making cuts left and right and I may end up losing my job in a few months but I cant even focus or think about that right now, not the most important thing I have going on, by far!

xoxo to y'all!

Hi Ladies!

Lots going on here today. Welcome wann, congrats ineed!

Loving the ladies PUPO! Woohoo!

Ash- Good job girlie--the worst is over, and 25 is amazing. How are you feeling now?? Did you get super bloated? Anything? I'm so curious/nervous what my symptoms will be during ER and if I will feel anything. Cant wait to hear your report!

AFM: Had my 2nd appt since starting stimming today--doc said I'm " right on track". Still only 5 follies at this point that are large enough, but doc stressed quality not quantity and said by transfer she thinks I will prob have closer to 7 or 8. It only takes one right??

I had a different ultrasound tech today, which I always seize the opportunity to get new answers to my same old questions, and I said--so what are my chances of success. And she was like--remind me how old you are? I said 31. Sperm? Perfect. And she was like---we say 40% to those in your situation but I think even higher for you, like 50% or higher.

SO that made me really happy!!

Work was soooo crazy and stressful today though and they are making cuts left and right and I may end up losing my job in a few months but I cant even focus or think about that right now, not the most important thing I have going on, by far!

xoxo to y'all!

Thanks sunshine! I'm feeling okay now. I am bloated but I wouldn't say that it's any worse than it was before the ER. They prescribed me dostinex to make sure that the OHSS stays away. I'll be on that for 8 days .. no too bad really. Like I said, I'm not really super bloated but I am finding that I have pressure right under my breast like near my solar plexus but I think that's due to everything just being bigger and I'm sure that will go away soon. It's not unbearable either! I was sedated during the procedure so I think you'll be okay. The anesthesiologist came into my waiting room and put the IV in then hooked me up to some fluids and then when I got into the room where the actual retrieval was going to take place I laid down, she I'm assuming pushed the sedative and I was out. Next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery. I cried again this time .. I don't know why because I wasn't in an immense amount of pian, I just think that's a side effect of the sedative for me :blush:

Very quick, painless until you wake up, nothing worry about! :hugs: You'll do great!

Thank you ladies.

I just want to say, we only got 3 eggs at egg collection, all 3 fertilized and 2 were put back on a 3dt.

its easy for me to say but don't get hooked up on numbers of eggs, transfer day etc as it really does take just the one.

lots of love and good luck to you all xxxx

Indeed I am so pleased for you, you are 10 days behind me! So funny as we had are od in the same week! Do you have any symptoms? I don't really! X

Congrats on being pupo Mells, key the tww commence!

Ash congrats on 25 eggies, looking forward to hearing how many fertilized, hopefully all!

Thanks pear. no not really, the odd wave of nausea, sore boobs on and off, quite tired.
I finish the progesterone today, have you finished yours now? Xx

Yeah I have and it freaked me out! I took my last one on Monday night. I kept asking them, are you sure it's ok to stop! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been told to stop, it must be normal! I've got an appointment with the midwife on Monday to register pregnancy and arrange 12 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->