IVF/ICSI Jan/Feb/March 2013 lucky thread :-) 24 BFPS so far!! :-)

Hi ladies... This morning was agonizing, waiting for beta results was torture. I felt sick to my stomach, just wanted to run n hide some place dark n quiet! Anyways... I got my BFP!!! I'm soooo excited, relieved and in shock! I never thought it would be true, becos last night I had such terrible pains, like contractions every half an hour! Beta is 467! MY RE says we r looking at a possiblity of multiples since we r only 10dp5dt and we have such a high HCG.

God is Great and is there for everyone. Baby dust to the rest of the gang, may God give u all the strength and heeps of patience. To those waiting for beta, all the best! For those waiting to start the process, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The TWW is the worst tho. Time goes by so quickly and it will all be worth it at the end. Hope we have a lot more BFP's!

Sorry for going on n on... I just want to thank all of u for the love, compassion, strength n support u all have given me. I wouldn't have managed without u all, I am so glad for this thread and the wonderful ladies who have helped me thru my journey!! Xoxo

Hi all

Sorry for not updating sooner, things have been manic and I have been exhausted.

Our cycle was a success and we have a lovely bubs on board, scan today and heartbeat seen. Edd 21st October Xxx

Congratulations dear....njoy

Brilliant news Karis, congratulations!!!! :happydance:

You must be feeling over the moon!!

Healthy and happy 9 months x

LPear - thanks!

Karis - congratulations on your pregnancy!

ineed - congratulations on your pregnancy as well!

I hope you girls have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

AFM - I did end up getting sick last night after I ate ... not fun! But today I'm pretty much feeling 100%. I'm a little bloated but that's to be expected. This time is completely different than last time! I'm so happy! Last time I could barely move the first day and then didn't get back to 100% until 5 days past ER!! It was awful. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact that they only gave me half the trigger .... Also maybe this doctor was nicer to me down there! Who knows, but I'm happy about it! I'm still having OH stay home from work to take care of me today :happydance:

Congrats Karis. They thought mine was quite high at 182 so think it may well be more than one!!

You just brought tears to my eyes Karis. I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to find out how many :)

Hey.. Karis.. Am soooooo happy for u dear!! Do keep us updated... Prayers and good wishes for you!!

Hey indeed as karis what wonderful news on ur pregnacys wishing u both happy and healthy 9 months :cloud9:
Glad ur doing much better today ash :hugs:
Hi to everyone :hi:
Afm still in the 2ww finding it ok still haven't got the urge to test yet I think next week ill be wanting to tho eekk

Congrats Karis! Really really happy for u :happydance:

Pcct: the time to test will b here soon.. Hang in there :flower:

Ash: you should go there someday it's a beautiful place.. Nice to have hubby take care of you :flower:

Congrats Karis! You're proof that God does answer our prayers!

PCCT, hang in there and be strong! How are you feeling? Did you do bed rest at all?

Ash, so lad things are better this time around...maybe the start of a different outcome.

AFM, I feel better today, but still taking it easy and letting DH take care of me. After 3 weeks, I'm finally headed back home tomorrow. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again. My OTD is 2 weeks from retrieval, so I'm already 6 days in to my 2WW.

Thanks everyone.. I will definitely keep u all updated and will have u all in my prayers too. DH was so emotional! I had never seen him like that before. Tears of joy for sure!

Pcct - I never found the courage to do an HPT. I think I was just too scared to be disappointed. But I must say, the excitement to find out after all d suspence after the BW was done was undescribable! If I were to do it again for more kids, I wouldn't do the HPT's. And besides I was enjoying being PUPO..

All the best to u dear. Hope u get your BFP!

Pcct - I never found the courage to do an HPT. I think I was just too scared to be disappointed. But I must say, the excitement to find out after all d suspence after the BW was done was undescribable! If I were to do it again for more kids, I wouldn't do the HPT's. And besides I was enjoying being PUPO..

I felt the same way about the HPTs. I wanted to hold on to the hope that I was pregnant until the last possible minute.

karis congrats hun! I am sooooo happy for you! Your message was so heart felt....it has be a bit emotional! I know one day I will get to say these same things. What a wonderful day it has been huh???

flowermal - I think my OH and I are talking about going to the Mediterranean for our honeymoon. Maybe I'll be able to make it to Bali while I'm over there!

Mells - Oh I hope so!

Okay so I'm not super happy but I'm not really sad either. I got the results.

Out of the 25 eggs, 16 were mature so they performed ICSI on those and that resulted in 7 embryos that are still growing. We're going to be doing a day 5 transfer and I'm just keeping my FX'd so tightly that all of them make it to blasts so that I can have some to freeze!!!!

Please, please, please!

I totally agree with this, I'm glad I didn't test before otd and wouldn't in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->