• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF March/April '16

That is great jren! I hope a few make it to freezing as well.

Welcome beneath my wings!

Hey beneath! I follow your journal so I have a good idea of where you are at and what is happening with you! Think we will be pretty close cycling together.

Jren, great news on the embryos and the best of luck for transfer!

AFM - I am so sick at the minute, I almost didn't come into work today because I am full of a cold and my eyes are burning so badly. My period is almost gone now so just waiting on my meds appointment in 13 days time

xx

This whole thing does suck Danser 😔
I had 11 follies but last nights scan showed 9 for some reason, another scan on Wednesday will determine the egg retrieval date. I hope the 9 are solid. I want to be off the meds soon

Jren good luck today hope you do get the two transferred and the rest frozen! Make sure you update hehe

Welcome beneath!! , I'm a little bad with the terminology but Im on a short protocol too, except we started everything CD2. I hope it all works out for you!

Welcome Beneath! I'm on he short protocol, which means I only started with stims once my cycle started, for me it was day 5. Good luck! Multiple IVF cycles definitely are no fun, hope this is it for you!!

Just had scan and chart looks great! 7 follies that are for sure ready, probably 9 by EC and many more that may catch up. EC is Friday at 12:00, and the triple stripe is still there so they are planning on a transfer! Feeling very relieved right now. I know the road is still long, and there are things that could still go wrong, but feeling good for now

Tinadecember -- hey sweety! Glad we'll be cycle buddies (and bump budded :) ) fairly soon :) hope you feel better soon.

Pinkwaters -- thank you! Lots of luck to you as well.

amanda1235 -- thank you! Good luck to you too :)

Amanda, Pinkwaters eeeeek it is all becoming so exciting for you guys! I agree with you Amanda, multiple failed cycles are no fun :( But I have faith that we will get there!

xx

Hi ladies, I recognise Amanda and Beneath from other threads. Hope I can join in here as I will hopefully be cycling with Tina and Beneath. I have all my meds and baseline scan on 7th so should start Buserillin on the 10th. This will be round 2 for me. My first cycle harvested 7 eggs, 5 were strong at day 3 but only one 2BC grade made it to transfer and was BFN :( I'm on stronger stims this time so hope that will make the difference.

Welcome Aster :D

We are upping our stims too in the hope that we will get more eggs. Sorry to hear that your first cycle didn't work out but great news that you're cycling at the same time as some of us so we can go through the 2WW together!

What's your background Aster if you don't mind me asking?

xx

Welcome Aster! My meds were increased this cycle too and so far it is better progress.

I'm definitely excited and anxious about my scan in a few hours! I hope today is the last day for meds so we can move on to retrieval and transfer! I've been too dizzy and light headed, skipped work for three days now. DH is panicking about that but my health comes first esp with something as stressful as IVF ... I can't handle any other stress right now!

Hi ladies, I recognise Amanda and Beneath from other threads. Hope I can join in here as I will hopefully be cycling with Tina and Beneath. I have all my meds and baseline scan on 7th so should start Buserillin on the 10th. This will be round 2 for me. My first cycle harvested 7 eggs, 5 were strong at day 3 but only one 2BC grade made it to transfer and was BFN :( I'm on stronger stims this time so hope that will make the difference.

Welcome! Lots of luck to you!!

Thanks beneath!
Had that triple stripe thing which I have no clue what it is and didn't even ask my dr, follicles look good and were scheduled for egg collection Friday!
One more injection tonight ... Caaaannnnooootttt wait!

Thanks beneath!
Had that triple stripe thing which I have no clue what it is and didn't even ask my dr, follicles look good and were scheduled for egg collection Friday!
One more injection tonight ... Caaaannnnooootttt wait!

Wooo! Triple stripe is your lining so that's fab news! Looking good :)

Thanks Beneath! I don't think I had that the first or second time so that's great! I just get really anxious when the dr takes measurements of the lining and follicles and worry that if I ask I'll just get more anxious. I know nothing is for granted but I can't help but be hopeful. I try not to expect it but you can't really help it I suppose

So I am already out. We were happy they got 11 eggs on retrieval, and today the fertilization report revealed only 3 were mature and none of them fertilized. We are meeting with the RE later this afternoon to discuss our options at this point.

So I am already out. We were happy they got 11 eggs on retrieval, and today the fertilization report revealed only 3 were mature and none of them fertilized. We are meeting with the RE later this afternoon to discuss our options at this point.

Oh no.. I am so sorry ;(

Danser I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok. I can't imagine how hard this must be and I know this won't fix anything but I will be praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->