• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF March/April '16

Great numbers ladies, take it easy after your retrieval. It took me almost 5 days to recover after my retrieval. I was in so much pain and discomfort..keep drinking drinks with elelectrolytes, be kind to your body and stay encouraged! �� baby dust to you all!

Thank you callnina! I always forget this pain after, it's actually worse today than yesterday!

Haha Amanda that's so true, I'm trying to keep up with the meds

My dr just called and so far we have 4 embies, fingers crossed it stays that way and she wants to transfer Monday. I'd love to have something to freeze for a change. Come on Monday!

How's everyone doing?

Pink you're luck you got a call today! I won't hear anything till Monday or Tuesday! So nerve wracking!

Oh nooo! Can't you call and ask them Amanda?
After my second try I switched Drs and this one is so attentive and I specifically asked to stay updated its all too nerve wrecking! She did say it doesn't mean we'll have 4 on Monday for granted.
Again she asked if I wanted General anasthesia or local because of scar tissue from my C section, don't know if I want full again

Pink, They don't update until day 3, it definitely sucks, but I'll just wait. Other than that fact, my clinic is pretty great, so I'll deal with having to wait the weekend 😊 Yeah, not sure if general or sedation is better. The whole thing lasted only 20 minutes, and the last time I came out of general (for an unrelated surgery) I was so sick, throwing up everywhere, so I don't think I react to it very well. How are you today? I feel alright, but very bloated and still pain(pressure) when I go pee (which I had to do every 2 hours last night thanks to all the water/Gatorade I drank!)

How is everyone else doing today?

I feel exactly the same, pressure and definitely very bloated. Hoping it subsides before Monday. Keep your self super distracted this weekend! We'll get there ;)

Going in for transfer tomorrow and I'm so nervous and anxious I don't know if we have anything to freeze yet and I have a ton of work to do that I just can't seem to focus enough for ...

Ooo so exciting though!!!!

We are having family over for Easter tonight, so that should be a nice distraction. I feel bad that hubby has to do all the cleaning though, as he wont let me do much as the dr told me to rest. I'm not complaining though!

How sweet of him! No of course not haha
I over did my days off work to be honest and I feel 100% justified. I'm just not mentally prepared to teach practical lessons, can't have that responsibility on me when I'm this distracted.
I know the two week wait will drive me insane but at least there's nothing left for me to do but wait. I want those embies to come home alreadyyy.
Enjoy your Easter dinner ❤️

I'm a teacher too, and have also gone over my days I'm allowed to take. My boss is great though, and totally understands which helps.
The 2ww is brutal! i can never seem to distract myself, instead I just drive myself crazy with every feeling (even though I know it's just the hormones).

My boss was amazing too but he left beginning of the year and I'm not too keen on the new guy but it is what it is really

From what I've learnt from mr Google all the hormones will mimic preg symptoms anyway which is truly irritating. It's all just a jumanji game in my head. I agree nothing helps in distracting ... ;/

Thank you Amanda!
Finally done with this part! The IV drip was a nightmare as usual, I think I've been stabbed with it 6 times so far, they can't seem to find a vein all too thin, super painful.
We did get two embies transferred though, none to freeze but I'm still really happy.
It's all a waiting game now!
How are you Amanda? Any word from your clinic?

Hey girls!

Sorry I haven't been online much over the weekend, been really busy with Easter but just caught up with everyone.

Amanda and pink waters, great number of embryos ladies! Pink waters, congratulations on being PUPO!!! Hope those embryos are settling in nicely.
Amanda, any news on your embryos hun?

AFM - anxiously waiting for a phone call from my pharmacy to dispatch meds. Have my appointment to be shown how to inject in 6 days time!

xx

So got the call this morning! Out of the 28, 16 were mature and injected with ICSI. Today they transferred one and froze 3 others, and there are 8 more that they are going to continue to culture to blast stage and freeze either tomorrow day 5, or Thursday. Just had the transfer and am pretty happy with the result :)

Yayyy Amandaaaa!! Officially PUPO!
Congrats on the transfer and the frozen embies and goodluck with the rest too!! Get plenty of rest Hun!

Thank you Tina! Goodluck with the injections!!

As for me I'm 1dp3dt and way too anxious, can't seem to get off google. Been resting on and off but my mind is just wandering! This two week wait is painful. My test date is April 11th Eeeeeek!

Will you be POAS sooner Amanda? DH is begging me not to because I end up letting it get into my head but it's just so tempting to test on the 8th or 9th ...

Congrats Amanda! You've got a great number of frozies there, hopefully one of those will be your take home baby for sure!

the 2ww is a killer!! Keep yourselves nice and busy, have a pamper day or a shopping day to break it up a bit.

I get my meds tomorrow, eeeeek I am super excited.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->