Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

morning!
I rang his NHS secretary and she said theres no earlier appointments, thats why we decided to pay for 1 private appointment. Maybe JoJo has a different consultant so got an earlier appointment

Yeah i suppose you are right, if we had kept our appointment in November and they tried us on 6 months clomid, we are only a couple of months behind where we would of been now (if that makes sense!)

Oh i hope you get you letter this week, its the not knowing thats the worst, at least when you have a date you have a goal to look forward to.
come on postman bring that letter!!

xx

Morning ladies!
We are under sajiid at st Mary's! Not sure if it's a male or female? I hope we don't get a letter putting Our app back. I wonder why yours was rescheduled? Did they not tell you why?
All from Oldham, that is nice isn't it! We all have somebody to talk too x

Happy valentinesMorning girls :hugs: I really don't know how they work the appointment system there it's really shit that they didn't tell you why they changed it :(

I can't stop thinking about the needles see I'm ok having blood taken I'm used to that with all the operations and hospital appointments etc but the thought of injecting myself scares the hell out of me is it just me or do you both feel that way too?

happy valentines!

Jojo the letter didnt explain anything at all, just said sorry for inconvenience! Hmmm yeah sorry for putting your life on hold for another 7 months more like grrrr

Wanabe im with you about the self injections, i cant even wax my own legs so ive got no chance with injecting myself!

I think they can train your OH to do it so i will be getting him to do it :thumbup:

did you get anything nice for valentines?

xx

My OH has already said he won't do it he's is so squeamish lol I'm not telling ANY family or friends so I can't even get any of them to do it lol
Well my oh is still in bed lol he is being very lazy today haha but we're going out for dinner tonight it will be my first time out of the house since my operation so we can't go far but I'm excited to put on a pretty dress I've been walking round in a dressing gown for the last 2weeks lol
What about you ?

Im off work today as the Clomid has given me a migrane, not had them since i was on the pill so must be hormone related. Hubby has gone out to work and ive not had a card yet so i reckon he will be buying one today tut tut
he is going to cook for me tonite and we are going for a meal to a local italian on saturday so i cant complain really lol
ive been soppy and got him a framed quote that says "if you live to be 100 years old i want to live to 100 years old minus one day, so i never have to spend a day without you" apparently its a winnie the pooh quote haha

awww it will be lovely for you to get dressed up even if its only for a couple of hours and you cant wait to get back into your dressing gown lol
xx

Awwww that's so cute I didn't manage to get OH a present cos I havnt been able to go out it should ave only been minor surgery but turned out to need major so all I could do was get him a card from funky pigeon lol and I'm so disappointed with it it's so small and the postman bent it :(
That sucks that you have got a migraine I only get them now n again how long have you been using the clomid?

Happy valentines!
I too am dreading the whole injection malarkey! DH will be on this duty!
I am hoping I have a nice meal made for me tonight, but we will see. We are away at weekend going for a spa break x

awww its the thought that counts! Just write a lovely message inside and he wont even notice the bend. I hate it when the postman does that! Ours literally bent my brothers wedding card in half even tho it says please dont bend on the envelope grrr

Its my first cycle on Clomid, i started taking it on Friday morning and migrane started Friday night. Took my last tablet today so hopefully it will be gone tomorrow. Im on the lowest dose so i hope it worked cos if it doesnt they normally double the dose. Imagine the migrane then ouch

Aww jojo that will be lovely :hugs:
Monkey migraines are awful :( but when you know it's for a good purpose it might make it a little less painful. Fingers crossed it works first time :hugs:

Someone stole my postman :shrug: he hasn't even been down our street today god damn it I'm getting so impatient :(

Aw no! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.
It's just one big waiting game isn't it x

Hi ladies, how are you today?
I've finished my Clomid for this cycle so it's time to BD like we've never BD'd before for us!
Well starting tomorrow cos I've still got a headache lol
Do you watch one born every minute? I am addicted to it & cried my eyes out last week
Wanabe please say the postman has been today!
Xx

I am good thanks mrs, had a busy day in work! How are you?
Get bding I am sure it will sort your headache out, lol.
I am a sucker for one born every minute. Although I am a little squeamish! Going to watch daddy daycare too that looks alright.
Where in Oldham are your from if u don't mind me asking x

I am good thanks mrs, had a busy day in work :wacko:! How are you?
Get bding I am sure it will sort your headache out, lol.
I am a sucker for one born every minute. Although I am a little squeamish! Going to watch daddy daycare too that looks alright.
Where in Oldham are your from if u don't mind me asking x

I'm ok, in bed already (alone!) watching one born. Never seen a twin birth before! I should take note incase I get Clomid twins eeeek
I'm from sunny chadderton lol
Hubby has just booked us a meal for Saturday to make up for the Chinese takeaway he got us last nite! Have you got any plans for weekend? *edit - I just re-read your post and your going to a spa! Lucky you!
Xx

Hey ladies :hi: nope no post again today :( well nothing for me anyway :(
How are you loveley ladies:hugs:
Did you both have a nice valentines?
We had a loveley meal it was nice to get out of the house although I've paid the price today I've been in pain today.
Oh god I always miss one born every minut :( booooo I'll have to watch it on I player

Hi ladies!
How are you today? Valentines was nice thanks, quiet one really! Just looking forward to this weekend.:winkwink:
Ahhh chadderton, so we all live not far from each other.
I didn't manage to watch one born every minute but I have recorded so will watch it later.
Any post? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->