Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

:hi: :hi: nope still no post lol
Where is the spa your going to? Sounds like you going to have a loveley weekend :hugs:
Where are you in your cycle?

Oh hurry up letter, we're all waiting here lol
I cried at One Born (again!) I thought one of the twins was gonna get stuck...all turned out fine in the end tho phew.
I did my 1st opk of the cycle today, it was very negative but I'm hoping I get a smiley at weekend. A 28 day cycle would be nice.
Have you ladies got any hols booked for this year?
We are waiting until we find out what's going on with our treatment before we plan anything
Xx

Wanabe I have my 1st consultation next month! So hoping we will start around may/June, however I suppose it all depends on our results.
I can't believe your letter hasn't arrived yet, come on!!!
I have just watched one born and got a little teary myself, she was so tiny wasn't she the lady carrying the twins!
I have 2 holidays abroad booked, I have no idea what we are going to do, if we can start treatment soon? X

Same here were not going to book until we have an idea of when we will start treatment but we go to barbados every year OH's family is there so we always go he's a mummy boy and can't go without seeing her :) but just not sure when yet.

Are you girls on Facebook?

Ughhhhhhhhh still no letter :( its been 2weeks now since we sent the forms back what are they playing at :(

Wooooohooooo I just rang st Mary's she said they posted out the letter today so I should have it tomorrow yipppeeeeee so glad I rang :happydance::happydance:

Woop woop wanabe! Oooo I bet you can't wait for the postman to come tomorrow!
Exciting :0)
Xx

I can't wait :happydance: also Oldham hospital rang for me to go this Monday for my post op appointment this is great I can discuss with him about stopping af until ivf starts and hopefully I will know by then what's going to be happening itch st Mary's I'm just wondering do I have to have af for my first appointment tests ect?

Yay wanabe it looks like things are moving for you!
Have you had all of your hormone blood tests done before? I think they do some early on in your cycle like CD 3-5 & then CD21? I'd already had mine done at the Dr but St Mary's wanted to repeat them. So they may like you to have a cycle do they can do those, but I'm not 100% sure.
Has the postman been??
I've not had a positive opk yet but the line is building up do hopefully I will get one thru the week, it will be strange having a normal 28 day cycle as they are normally so loooooooong lol
Xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:the post man brought my letter wooo

Yeah it's saying we have to go for blood tests ultrasound and SA I agree to the blood tests but how can I need an ultrasound when I had surgery down there 3weeks ago and OH only got his SA result about 6weeks ago boooooooo

I'm going to speak to my gyne on Monday at my appointment and see what he says I don't want to have a period so we could go next week for the tests oh is going to be so pissed off he was traumatised doing the SA and he is terrified of needles :cry: but he needs to remember I have been through much worse to get we're we are lol

MrsMonkey :happydance: Yey for the opk do you have a pic I'm obsessed with pics lol hopefully it will be positive very soon Yey time for :sex::sex:

Awww fab! When are you going?
I think they like to repeat everything for themselves at St Mary's, I had just had my laparoscopy & they still wanted to do a scan even tho someone had just looked at my ovaries with his very own eyes lol. And DH had to have his SA repeated too, good job he did as his results were much better. It's almost like they like to have all new test results done by themselves.
I would do a pic but you can't see the line when I took it :0( if it's darker tomorrow I'll do a pic then one each day do you can see the progress lol
Xx

I keep writing do instead of so!
Sorry it's because I'm on my silly iPhone
Xx

How long did you wait for the results from your tests? You see I'm worried that because I've just had my endo cleared up they might make us wait or try something else :(

I didn't get the results of the blood tests & scan until I saw the consultant. But please don't worry because you could get all your tests done this month & see your consultant in March like JoJo xx

I just don't get why they put your off for so long :( its so unfair :hugs::hugs:

Awww thanks for the hugs! I was really annoyed at 1st but luckily we had savings & could afford that private consultation & started the Clomid. I would of been really mad if we waited till June & they gave us Clomid when we had waited all that time!
I suppose I'm just hoping the Clomid works, & if it doesn't we've only got a few months to wait & we can get straight into the IVF or IUI. I try not to think about the fact we have been trying for 2 years & I just keep looking to the future, one way or another I will have a baby or bump by the end of 2012 :0)
I really hope for you that you get to see your consultant sooner than me, I don't mind waiting & letting people in your situation go 1st, I was lucky my endo wasn't too bad & they said it shouldn't come back
Xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I really hope the clomid works for you, I'm must admit the last 2years have gone very quick and I also don't like to think of how long it's been and try to look ahead to the bump :)

Thank you! I've been reading all the Clomid topics on here & it does work for some people 1st time so we do have a chance :0)
I'm off out now so have a nice Saturday, I'll pop back on here tomorrow
Xx

It sure does work first time fingers crossed of you :hugs: have a loveley day :hugs:

Happy Sunday girls! How are you both?
Wanabe, yay for receiving your letter! When are you going to ring them? I phOned them straight away as my periods are irregular and was able to go down to st Mary's the same week! The ball is rolling now for you, so all is good! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->