Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

:hi::hi: well I have my appointment tomorrow at Oldham with my gyne/surgeon so I'm going to ask him what I should do, af is due on Saturday but I planned on taking something to stop af I don't want the endo to come back while waiting for treatment because it now looks like judging by everyone else's times that we won't start treatment until June :'( x

Speak to your surgeon and see what he says, he may say give st Mary's a call and see what they say, u may be fine for going down without af being here. Just so you know, when me and DH went down we both had bloods done, i did urine sample and internal scan. DH had to make a seperate app when we were there for his SA, he then had to make another trip down 2 days after (god knows why he couldn't do it there and then) x

Yeah it said on the letter about the bloods and u/s and the SA but from what I have read the results and following appointment take months :(

The nurse at st marys told us to expect a letter within 12 weeks, that was October and we received the letter in the December for our march appointment, so from our tests to first consultation was arOund 6 months, but you know what.......it's flown by! Just stay patient and try not to think about it too much x:hugs:

I'm just worried because after my lap last year my endo was back along with a large cyst within 3-4 months of surgery :( but there's nothing we cn do about the waiting :( it sucks.

You may get priority, but I am not sure how the nhs work re this. I am hoping the 3 of us all get our BFPs and bumps this year! That would be fantastic wouldn't it x

It would be loveley 3 bumps together :) do you have any idea when you will start treatment?

I have absolutely no idea. Just have to wait until the consultation I should imagine all will be told here. I have holidays abroad booked but I think this will come priority if it happens to clash with them. X

I am quite nervous tbh! It's exciting but so scary at the same time. Have you told anybody that you are going through ivf? We haven't told anybody and it's so difficult, especially when u need to get things off your chest x thanks god for bnb x

No and I'm not planning on telling anyone I just don't want the added stress of people asking questions it's just great to be able to come to bnb to talk about it and get support here because if you talk to people that have not been through it or don't understand it it just gets really annoying they can just make you feel worse.

Someone said to me oh you will have a baby they can just make one in a tube and stick it in??? Wtf if only it was that simple :/

If only it was that simple lol!
Have you had a nice weekend? Do anything nice? X

Nothing at all still can't really go anywhere still another 3weeks until I can drive and OH is being grumpy and boring and won't take me anywhere so I've had to put up with him watching food all all weekend lol

What about you?

Hi girls! Happy Sunday to you too. How was your spa trip jojo?
Me & DH went for a nice meal last nite & I had pâté & wine, & we were both going oooo this may be the last time I can have both of those lol. Fingers crossed!
We have told our best friends & both our mums & dads. Just because I'm a worrier and need people to know what I'm going thru when I get all worried & stressed.
I'm so happy you ladies are on here & we are all at a similar stage of our treatment it would be so amazing if ( no WHEN!) we all get our BFP's this year.
I got another negative OPK this morning, so pale not even worth posting a pic. I don't know why but it's bothering me, even tho I'm only CD11 lol. I just want that egg (or eggs - eek!) to pop out already!
I hope your both having a nice relaxing Sunday
Xx

I love pâté and wine lol but will be happy if I had to give it up lol
Wow it would be loveley to meet up and compare bumps in the summer :) well end of the summer lol

Maby your positive will creap up on you lol mine goes from blan to positive within about 36hrs , what time did you test?

Awww yeah 3 bumps by the end of summer please that would be lovely.
I test 1st thing in the morning, I know some tests say afternoon is best but the clear blue digi's say FMU is fine. The consultant advised us not to BD every day so we are just sticking to every other day until the smilie face shows up then we will try 2 days in a row. That should cover everything!
Are you still doing opk's?
Xx

Spa trip was amazing, we have been to the same place a few times, it's out of this world! Where did you go for your meal, anywhere local? I have never tried pâté, I'm a little too fussy, lol! Can you both imagine 3 bumps, that would be fab! X :cloud9:

JoJo that sounds fab, I bet you are all relaxed now! Are you back in work tomorrow?
We went to an italian, Ancora on Broadway it was lovely. I love pâté soooo much lol
Xx

I use smileys and ic's at the same time and never got a smiley in the morning only afternoon arround 2-3 pm they don't like to smile in the morning for me lol

Have any of you been to sul lago it's in wood houses / daisy nook it's the best Italian I have ever :)

Yeah back in work tomorrow unfortunately! Feeling quite refreshed tho.
Ancora that's where the red barn was isn't it? Su lago is lovely, Only been once though as it a little far Out for us. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->