Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

Hey do you know if they give you a choice on how many embies you can put back in?

How many would you chose?

I have read somewhere that it depends on your age on how many they pit back. If I had the choice 2 for def! How about you? X

Hi ladies
Waiting us the worst thing ever but just think of how amazing it will be when we get our BFP's, worth all the waiting & worrying :0)
I would prefer for them to put 2 back in but some hospitals won't do more than 1 if your below a certain age & don't have specific issues. Not sure what the policy is at St Marys
Daily OPK report...no smiley boo hoo. We BD'd anyway.

Are you having pancakes tonite? I've cheated & bought a mix. Gonna have them with ice cream & toffee sauce yum yum
Xx

I just found this on st Mary's website

We transfer a maximum of two embryos. This policy virtually eliminates triplet pregnancies but twins are common – approximately 20- 30% of all pregnancies.

There was no mention of restrictions :happydance:fx

Booooo no smiley? Ah well at least you :sex:

No pancakes for me I can't have wheat and dairy and oh forgot to get some wheat free flour :(

Oooo! I would deffo ask for 2 to be put in there!
I've just had my pancake feel a bit sick now lol my own fault for having ice cream & sauce!
It says you ovulate 6-12 days after your last pill, & today is day 7 so nothing to worry about yet. I just wanted a shorter cycle so I can get to the 2WW quicker!
Are you feeling better after your op now wanabe
Xx

I'm getting there I managed a bit of house work today and made dinner but I'm feeling a little swollen after it but I'm getting better :)

Oh I hope you insulate soon :D :happydance:

Oh no I'm trying to get something to hold off my periods to stop the endo and my doctor couldn't give me anything and I just rang my gyne but he was doing surgery and the receptionist took a message and said she will call me back but I don think she understood my dilemma I just hope when she asks dr aziz he understands :(

Hey wanabe,
Awww I'm sure if there's any doubt the receptionist will call you to clarify! I hope they give you something so you have one less thing to worry about.
Still no smiley today & the lines not getting any darker :0( I've only got 3 sticks left so looks like I'll have to buy more. The 20 test packs are buy one get one half price, do you think I should get 2 packs or have more faith that the Clomid will work & I won't need 2 packs lol
Xx

I would order some ic's lol much cheaper the dine on the digi never goes dark it doesn't really change much at least with the ic's you can see the progression :D but if you really want the digi's they are cheaper on amazon with next day delivery
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...as=aps&field-keywords=Ovulation+tests&x=0&y=0

Thanks for the link wanabe! I needed some for tomorrow so I went & bought some more digi's...if I still need them next month I'll get some IC's.

Still no smiley here, still BD'ing just incase :0)

Hope you are both ok
Xx

I got my smiley face girls! Woop woop
I almost missed it too, I went for wee 1st thing & forgot to collect some so I had to take my little kit to work haha.
What are you up to this weekend? I am out in Manchester with work tonite so I fully expect to be recovering from a hangover tomorrow. Fingers crossed its my last one for a very long time :0)
Xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Yey smiley face I hope you have time to bd before you go out :D
I have nothing planned for the weekend :coffee:

Awww wanabe I love the smiling men you used that's how I feel!
Well **TMI alert**we BD'd last nite & we will before I go out. Do you think we need to again tomorrow or is that too much?
The clearblue guide says you have 2 days after you get your surge but fertility friend says 12-24 hours!
Cant you tell I really don't wanna take Clomid again next month lol

Ahhh are you & you OH just having a nice relaxing weekend then
Xx

Well it won't hurt to bd tomorrow but sperm lasts a good 5days inside you so I'm sure there will be a great supply waiting for that eggy to pop out :happydance: if you feel like it then go for it but don't worry if you don't there's just as much chance but I'd do another opk tomorrow just to see if your surge has finished you might get a bigger one with the cloud :happydance:

Hi girls! How are you both?
I'm suffering from a massive hangover today :0( Wanabe think I'll take your advice and maybe BD tonite. I had pains in my left ovary last nite so I think the egg popped out or will be popping out today!
I'm confused as to where I am in my cycle, would you class tomorrow as 1DPO or am I 1DPO today?
I hope you are having a good weekend
Xx

:hi: :hi::hi:
If you ovulate last night or today then tomorrow will be 1dpo :thumbup:
Did you have a good night? Lol nothing worse than a hang over make sure you drink loads and loads of water to make sure your cm is good lol

I've started taking the pill not sure if I took it in time though af is due today or tomorrow I hope it stays away really don't want the extra pain.

Hi ladies,
I am having a lazy weekend, not really doing much, how are you both?
Mrs, being hungover is the worst feeling in the world isn't it, doesn't deter us from doing it again tho does it.
Wanabe, not long til your first app! Yay x
Jo x

Hi Jo!
Yep hangovers are the worst, I was even sick this morning :0( I'm starting to feel better now thankfully. I'm not doing anything this weekend, just bring lazy lol
Wanabe I had a good night, I am hoping that it was my last nite out drinking for a long time, oooo yes wanabe you've got your appointment this week whoop
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->