Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

@realbeauty86 I don't think you seem ungrateful to be pregnant! I went through 3 years of fertility treatments, am in tons of debt from IVF and IUIs, I gained a ton of weight throughout all my fertility treatments, went through mental health struggles. This is all I've wanted for years, but pregnancy is hard! It's okay to love your baby but not love being pregnant. I overall feel blessed that my experience has been as good as it has, but there are some days where I feel so sick, am in horrible pain (round ligament or sciatica), I get awful headaches, my feet absolutely kill me from the weight gain (I have the worst plantar fasciitis flareup of my life). I work from home as much as possible because I just don't have the energy and it's even hard for me to commute with my fatigue and everything. Pregnancy takes a huge toll on the body, it's amazing what a woman's body is capable of, but it definitely is not easy!

@Megan0625 Thanks for that. I just felt bad reading how down the other women are. I mean I get it, I’ve had a few miscarriages even when I wasn’t trying. I thought i wouldn’t get pregnant again also but as I stopped focusing on it, it just happened. In Gods Time… not ours I guess. But yes lord pregnancy is hard lol I talked to my sister and she say all 3 of hers were bad. I remember her looking sick and pale, at least I experienced my first pregnancy with no real complications. This little girl just something else lol she better be on her BEST behavior growing up hahahahahaha

I hope your headaches and other pains ease some. My round ligament pain just won’t let up and I’m cramping here and there. Do you have a tennis ball or use a frozen water bottle and roll it on the floor as your sitting with your hurting foot. It helps a lot with plantar fasciitis

GOOD LAWD somebody save me!!!! I’m aching so bad, my back hurts, I keep cramping or might be ligaments idk, my vagina HURTS. And my legs and feet are starting to swell. I just wanna cry. Like legit CRY!!! How am I only 28weeks and feel 40 Like what the devil, shit changing over night

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing so far?

I don’t have problems with sciatica but I’m sure I have every other pain lol @Megan0625

Welp, I’m glad I’m finally third trimester, congrats to you as well @cazza22
So I’m just curious, when I complain do I seem ungrateful to be pregnant? I was reading the ttc section and they want it so bad, so did we… I have it and all I can think about is how soon I can eject her. I love her, God knows I’m thankful but babyyyyy my body is going thru it. These hormones really do a number on a woman. It’s already hard tackling anxiety and depression minus the meds, I’m not working so I’m just stuck at home alone til my kid and husband gets home and I want to pull my hair out I’m so bored. I’ve done little projects, starting little diy stuff for my baby shower, tv and food. That’s my life smh. I don’t like it. My body sore, my back my stomach cuz she wanna sit low, or she sits high and when I take 2 bites of food, I literally ball over in pain. It’s like damn. Can I catch a break. The boils on my vagina won’t go away, 1 leaves and 3 more come and they are all painful. It’s so hard to put a hot pack on a sensitive area. I’m miserable. I’ve noticed my legs and felt are starting to swell. Hubby says I woddle but some ppl say I’m still small HA! I wish. I’m not use to carrying the extra weight now, since my Weightloss years ago. I’ve always maintained or loss. I can’t fit most of my clothes either so I just lounge around in gowns and pretty much wear the same couple of outfits any time I go out, seeing as it isn’t much anyway.

My dr appt was yesterday but I missed it and I’m so mad. It’s hubby fault and I went off on him. So now I’m waiting for the nurse to contact me and reschedule my glucose test, growth scan and talk with her. Tomorrow I go for my 4th iron infusion. One more after than and I’m done til they check my levels.
I did learn that I will have the hospital use my left hand for IV when I have baby because since I broke my wrist and had surgeries on it, my nerves are fucked and while receiving iron, it burned so bad going in and I tried 3 different places in the wrist and the hand so no more using that hand. I figure I can still hold baby and feed her comfortably with my left hand in IV.

anyhoo… sorry for the book. hope all is well :hi:

Oh and I did the math. I’m gonna see if I can be induced the last week of December. That’s 37 weeks. Lol lawd help me lol

Oh darling x just because we're ok and through the scary milestones doesn't mean we're not going to have all the other feels. Good and bad, up and down it's such a trip being pregnant. Especially when you have so much other stuff going on. Mental health is no joke and I still have days where I'm struggling to motivate myself and even days where I have panics about being a mum of 4 at 38 and the financial struggles thar lie ahead having a January baby. January has always been the month we struggle most and now we have a birthday to contend with that month too. I totally hear your concerns my girl. We will be ok though huny x x thinking of you chicken I hope you're ok x

GOOD LAWD somebody save me!!!! I’m aching so bad, my back hurts, I keep cramping or might be ligaments idk, my vagina HURTS. And my legs and feet are starting to swell. I just wanna cry. Like legit CRY!!! How am I only 28weeks and feel 40 Like what the devil, shit changing over night

These ligament pains are NEXT LEVEL BAD!!!! They stop me in my tracks and take my breath away!!. I just found out I have a water infection though so I think that's adding to it. Have you done a UTI check recently babe? X really hope you're ok you sound so down :cry:

These ligament pains are NEXT LEVEL BAD!!!! They stop me in my tracks and take my breath away!!. I just found out I have a water infection though so I think that's adding to it. Have you done a UTI check recently babe? X really hope you're ok you sound so down :cry:
What’s a water infection? Or is something wrong with y’all water causing you to have UTI. My lady bits don’t hurt that way, it’s like someone’s pulling my legs wide from my pelvis which makes the muscle throb and ache. Does that make sense? Lol

What’s a water infection? Or is something wrong with y’all water causing you to have UTI. My lady bits don’t hurt that way, it’s like someone’s pulling my legs wide from my pelvis which makes the muscle throb and ache. Does that make sense? Lol

Yeah water infection is a UTI hun. It's not pleasant. Yours sounds like SPD and uou can defo get help for that hun. We have a good 10/11 weeks left so u should speak to your doc about it. I really hope you're ok x

Yeah water infection is a UTI hun. It's not pleasant. Yours sounds like SPD and uou can defo get help for that hun. We have a good 10/11 weeks left so u should speak to your doc about it. I really hope you're ok x
Ok… will do

I swear if I don’t have one thing to complain about it’s another. I’m tired of complaining, I’m tired of depression. At this rate I won’t be surprised if I get postpartum depression. I wish I would’ve never got with anyone with multiple kids or someone like my husband. He has 4 other kids by 2 women. I can’t discuss anything I’m going thru with this pregnancy because I guess to him I’m exaggerating or I should just deal with whatever without discussing it cuz he don’t wanna hear it. Any woe I have or anything related to pregnancy I can’t discuss with him. I guess he comparing me to them other bitches and it ain’t right. It ain’t fair. He’s taking away from my experience. I have no one but ppl on these forums to talk to. It shouldn’t be this way and I’m tired of crying about it. This time I mentioned I may have the spd because my pelvis hurts like hell. Tried to have sex and ride and omg it felt so bad and different from normal. It’s like how do you understand it’s a pregnancy symptom but when I say I’m not in the mood for sex or I’m not getting wet. He don’t understand THATS a part of pregnancy also. Smh. Men fuckin suck. I’m trying to stick around but I can be miserable by my motherfuckin self. He better hope I don’t leave his ass after this baby and hope it’s just hormones making shit 2 times worst. He just suck as a person to talk to. It wasn’t like this when we first got together. I guess I’m don’t ranting. Really hope you guys are doing ok and happy

Hiiii Helen, of course you’re free to join. When’s your Edd so I can add you to the front page? How’s your pregnancy been thus far?

Sorry for delayed reply! My EDD is the 20th February. I had so much nausea for the first roughly 14/15 weeks, but thankfully never actually sick. I am constantly breathless, I can barely go upstairs without having to catch my breath. But, I'm grinning and bearing it, I honestly can't wait til she gets here :D

Welcome huny x how wonderful to have you're little girl join the family being your last baby :cloud9: x
We decided to have a surprise this time around we have 2 boys and a girl already so we're happy either way :happydance:x
How has your pregnancy been? Xxxx

Its been a bit tough this time, I don't know if its my age or weight that's doing it. I'm always out of breath whenever I walk somewhere, even upstairs. It gets me down a bit.

We had our 4D scan on Friday. We took the kids in with us too. Will had no idea what was going on lol bless him and Josh just seemed awestruck. We had it confirmed that she is in fact a girl, she was quite blatantly showing off :lol: IMG_0063.jpeg

Here she is :pink: Our beauty, Rubyrose <3

@realbeauty86 thread crashing to say I am so, so sorry you’re with an unsupportive partner (“partner”). All of the discomfort and misery is tolerable if you don’t feel alone in it and if you can talk to your partner and are met with compassion and understanding. It’s no wonder you feel depressed and in despair. One of my dearest friends was married to a guy like this, she had 3 miserable pregnancies with hyperemesis for like 30+ weeks and then tremendous weight gain at the end that put her through the wringer. Her dude was such a dick the whole time and it made her go from uncomfortable to depressed. It makes all the difference how you’re treated when you’re feeling terrible. She’s not with that guy anymore and - surprise surprise- she’s so happy now, it’s like I finally have her back.
One of my other best friends’ husbands has no patience for her when she’s sick, so it makes stuff like having a bad cold go from annoying to straight-up depressing. No one can be happy like that.
Sending huge hugs <3 Praying for strength and peace, and praying he gets his head and heart right so he can be the man you and your baby deserve.

@realbeauty86 thread crashing to say I am so, so sorry you’re with an unsupportive partner (“partner”). All of the discomfort and misery is tolerable if you don’t feel alone in it and if you can talk to your partner and are met with compassion and understanding. It’s no wonder you feel depressed and in despair. One of my dearest friends was married to a guy like this, she had 3 miserable pregnancies with hyperemesis for like 30+ weeks and then tremendous weight gain at the end that put her through the wringer. Her dude was such a dick the whole time and it made her go from uncomfortable to depressed. It makes all the difference how you’re treated when you’re feeling terrible. She’s not with that guy anymore and - surprise surprise- she’s so happy now, it’s like I finally have her back.
One of my other best friends’ husbands has no patience for her when she’s sick, so it makes stuff like having a bad cold go from annoying to straight-up depressing. No one can be happy like that.
Sending huge hugs <3 Praying for strength and peace, and praying he gets his head and heart right so he can be the man you and your baby deserve.
Thank you. What you said is exactly how I feel. If only I had that compassion I needed. Just knowing I’m not alone helps. And here the women get it but it’s great to have a partner who gets it. Thanks again. I hope things get better also , esp for my mental health

Hi everyone, just catching up with everything, I feel like I get no time to myself anymore and the twins aren't even here yet!
Sorry you are struggling @realbeauty86 it is hard when you don't get the sympathy and empathy you need from a partner. My ex husband was the same. I'm lucky that new partner is in for everything. You are valid in everything you think and feel even if you think you aren't as bad as some other women.

Agree round ligament pains are a bitch right now! They had me in tears a few weeks ago. I've lost so much energy too. It's such an effort to get up and move about. I've also been having loads more cm this week, the sort of stuff you get when fertile (but not ewcm, it's more wet and slippy), can feel it when I walk and all sorts. Never had this before to this extent. Last week it had bloods streaks in and then went clear. Happened again yesterday afternoon and a bit more today. Have spoken to midwives at hospital who didn't seem overly concerned but said I can go in anytime if i feel I need to. Which I am seeing how things are going, I've got such a heavy feeling down below, and I'm not cramping but getting some weird discomfort. Backache is killing me too lol. I think it's just the position of babies maybe.
Otherwise still busy with work, had thought I'd make it to January before going on mat leave but that may change lol. Starting to not fit behind the wheel of the car either!
Hope everyone is doing ok

Thanks for that @aymz1983
I can’t imagine carrying twins, I wanted that at first but jeez now I’m glad it’s one. I’m ready to evict her due to all the woes lol
Def go on leave if it’s time. Time for you to rest and let those angels keep cooking for now.

I had my appt today. As much as I was trying to get them to say they’d take her in December lol it’s a no go lol
Everything was great when it comes to babies health so I’m not mad about that. I passed my 1 hr glucose test. I was told to wear my support belt regarding the spd and my compression socks thru the day because I’m starting to swell. Babies heart rate was 164 and boy oh boy did the tech have a time with trying to measure her lol. She moved and grooved and wouldn’t stop. Towards the end she slowed and you could tell I guess she was tired lol because she laid back and started drinking and yawning lol it was so cute. She’s head down right now and measuring right on time and weighs about 2lb 11oz.

I’m mad cuz I been cramping lately and right now I’m actually having Braxton hicks. I took a hot bath but still happening smh.
Oh and apparently ppl gain weight more in the 3rd trimester. I almost died looking at the scale. I weigh 210 and I’m like HOW??? I was just 193

Hi guys, brief stop in to say I went into maternity triage on 1/11/22 due to further bleeding (increasing on that mornings bleeding). By that point I was having lots of tightenings (not painful) and a lot of pressure downstairs (not painful as such but made me grimace) They popped a speculum in to have a look, could see a bag of bulging waters. 20ins later the waters broke for twin a. A second speculum to check cervix didn't show cervix but shower a foot instead!
Blue lighted an hour away to a hospital that is equipped to deal with extreme prem babies (before 27 weeks). Nothing untoward overnight, some tightenings but nothing regular whatsoever.
The next day around 2:30 they came to do another speculum check, this time saw two feet. As they took the speculum out, baby followed. A a couple of brief pushes later twin a arrived at 23+4. 2:40pm. He was on the resuscitation machine they have for 40 mins to get stable and then rushed up to NICU where he is stable although does have a collapsed lung at the mo so has a chest drain in.
Twin B seems to be comfy where she is, she may or may not come out any time soon so it's a waiting game here!
Twin a (we have no name yet) will be here for 6-8 weeks before he will be able to be transferred to my local hospital to continue treatment.

Weird to think my twins will have different birthdays! Hope everyone is ok, pic of my little man below :)

received_1818128598523135.jpeg

Hi guys, brief stop in to say I went into maternity triage on 1/11/22 due to further bleeding (increasing on that mornings bleeding). By that point I was having lots of tightenings (not painful) and a lot of pressure downstairs (not painful as such but made me grimace) They popped a speculum in to have a look, could see a bag of bulging waters. 20ins later the waters broke for twin a. A second speculum to check cervix didn't show cervix but shower a foot instead!
Blue lighted an hour away to a hospital that is equipped to deal with extreme prem babies (before 27 weeks). Nothing untoward overnight, some tightenings but nothing regular whatsoever.
The next day around 2:30 they came to do another speculum check, this time saw two feet. As they took the speculum out, baby followed. A a couple of brief pushes later twin a arrived at 23+4. 2:40pm. He was on the resuscitation machine they have for 40 mins to get stable and then rushed up to NICU where he is stable although does have a collapsed lung at the mo so has a chest drain in.
Twin B seems to be comfy where she is, she may or may not come out any time soon so it's a waiting game here!
Twin a (we have no name yet) will be here for 6-8 weeks before he will be able to be transferred to my local hospital to continue treatment.

Weird to think my twins will have different birthdays! Hope everyone is ok, pic of my little man below :)

View attachment 1112212
Oh my god. I couldn’t have imagined the whirlwind of emotions you were feeling. Thank God you went in when you did. Congratulations on baby boy being born. He looks good and I’m praying for a healthy journey that he comes out stronger than ever and that baby girl remains snug til it’s her time. Guess you gotta get on those names. Different birthdays is just a blimp. They are lil miracles so they’ll have a darn good story to tell. Get some rest mama and congrats again!

View attachment 1112212

Oh my Goodness, I cannot imagine what you must be going through. Your baby boy looks absolutely precious. I am keeping everything crossed for the best outcome for you and your babies [-o&lt;

View attachment 1112212

Oh my gosh love how scary for you. Look at sweet little precious baby. Praying for him to thrive love and praying the other one stays put for a few more weeks.
Congratulations.

View attachment 1112212

Omgggggggg Aymz I've just got back from a lil break away so haven't been online I can't believe your update darling. Eeekkkkkkk little man was not waiting about was he. How is he doing huny?? How are you doing? I hope your little girl is staying put in there chick? X thinking of you and sending all the positive vibes to little man to keep growing big and strong :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->