Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

I swear if I don’t have one thing to complain about it’s another. I’m tired of complaining, I’m tired of depression. At this rate I won’t be surprised if I get postpartum depression. I wish I would’ve never got with anyone with multiple kids or someone like my husband. He has 4 other kids by 2 women. I can’t discuss anything I’m going thru with this pregnancy because I guess to him I’m exaggerating or I should just deal with whatever without discussing it cuz he don’t wanna hear it. Any woe I have or anything related to pregnancy I can’t discuss with him. I guess he comparing me to them other bitches and it ain’t right. It ain’t fair. He’s taking away from my experience. I have no one but ppl on these forums to talk to. It shouldn’t be this way and I’m tired of crying about it. This time I mentioned I may have the spd because my pelvis hurts like hell. Tried to have sex and ride and omg it felt so bad and different from normal. It’s like how do you understand it’s a pregnancy symptom but when I say I’m not in the mood for sex or I’m not getting wet. He don’t understand THATS a part of pregnancy also. Smh. Men fuckin suck. I’m trying to stick around but I can be miserable by my motherfuckin self. He better hope I don’t leave his ass after this baby and hope it’s just hormones making shit 2 times worst. He just suck as a person to talk to. It wasn’t like this when we first got together. I guess I’m don’t ranting. Really hope you guys are doing ok and happy

Oh darling :cry: I hate hearing you sound so deflated and down it's horrible. Why are some men like this?. Like they just don't understand what us women go through to cook up these mini humans in our body. It really does take its toll physically and emotionally on us qnd we need their support to help us feel better on our shittiest days. I really hope you can pull through this babe and when your little girl is here you are stronger together. You can vent to us as much as you want. I'm so sorry I've been AWOL from the group :cry:xxxxx

Oh darling :cry: I hate hearing you sound so deflated and down it's horrible. Why are some men like this?. Like they just don't understand what us women go through to cook up these mini humans in our body. It really does take its toll physically and emotionally on us qnd we need their support to help us feel better on our shittiest days. I really hope you can pull through this babe and when your little girl is here you are stronger together. You can vent to us as much as you want. I'm so sorry I've been AWOL from the group :cry:xxxxx
Hey. I’m ok so far. As of now just complaining about my body aches lol. Turns out I have hs, I can’t spell the medical term but it’s ppl who get pretty much bad boils in the nether region, arm pits and under breast. I am one of those women and the hormones has taken over. I can’t have sex and I barely want to touch down there to wipe because it’s so painful and burns (there is no cure, my dr said he feels so bad for women because they can barely walk it gets so bad and that’s me, there’s one med I can take but I have to wait til after 6 weeks after having baby), on top of that spd smh. My left leg is swelling so bad. Looks like an elephants leg and foot and weirdly the lower part of my stomach also swells (lymphedema im guessing) it hangs heavier now smh.
Im just like yeah im over this lol I have decided if she don’t come around Christmas, I will be inducing myself the day after. Im just fed up and tired

Other than me lol how are you and baby doing, what you been up to?

Hey, @aymz1983 How are you getting on lovely? I hope you and babies are all doing well.

How is everyone else getting on? Hope everyone is doing okay with the cost of living situation. I am getting a little bit worried about things financially, but maybe hormones are making things seem worse than they are. Doesn't help that my car has suddenly died - I still have a year to pay off on the finance I took out to buy the car, so now I have to buy a new car while still paying for the old one! The cost of running a car is expensive enough at the moment with fuel being so expensive, let alone having to replace the actual car itself!

I had a bit of a stressful experience yesterday - baby didn't move at all all day. I noticed at 10.30am that I hadn't felt them, which is unusual. So tried sitting down and having a hot cup of coffee as I'd been on my feet doing housework all morning so thought maybe I'd been too busy to notice, but I still didn't feel anything. By midday I was getting really worried - tried sitting with my laptop against my tummy, which usually will provoke a kicking from baby, but nothing, so tried going and laying in bed, which will also usually make them start wriggling around, and again nothing. Phoned midwife and she told me to go in for a listen in. My car just broke beyond repair last week and I haven't been able to get another one yet, so had to get the bus into town to get the hospital. By the time I got the maternity unit I was in a bit of a state and had convinced myself of the worst! But my midwife found the heartbeat right away, and as soon as she put the doppler on my belly, baby started kicking a bunch! They're back to their normal movements today, thankfully. I guess they must have just been having a sleepy day yesterday. But midwife did say I'd done the right thing going in, and that it is very important to keep an eye on baby's movements and to always call straight away if you notice a change or reduction in their movements. To add to the stress of the whole experience, my return bus never arrived, neither did the next one (they're 1 an hour!) so I ended up having to walk a couple of miles to the train station and get the train home! Definitely feeling a bit sensitive at the moment - feel like I'm constantly on the edge of tears! Is anyone else finding that minor stressors are making them feel like crying??

Hope you're all doing okay xx

Hey, @aymz1983 How are you getting on lovely? I hope you and babies are all doing well.

How is everyone else getting on? Hope everyone is doing okay with the cost of living situation. I am getting a little bit worried about things financially, but maybe hormones are making things seem worse than they are. Doesn't help that my car has suddenly died - I still have a year to pay off on the finance I took out to buy the car, so now I have to buy a new car while still paying for the old one! The cost of running a car is expensive enough at the moment with fuel being so expensive, let alone having to replace the actual car itself!

I had a bit of a stressful experience yesterday - baby didn't move at all all day. I noticed at 10.30am that I hadn't felt them, which is unusual. So tried sitting down and having a hot cup of coffee as I'd been on my feet doing housework all morning so thought maybe I'd been too busy to notice, but I still didn't feel anything. By midday I was getting really worried - tried sitting with my laptop against my tummy, which usually will provoke a kicking from baby, but nothing, so tried going and laying in bed, which will also usually make them start wriggling around, and again nothing. Phoned midwife and she told me to go in for a listen in. My car just broke beyond repair last week and I haven't been able to get another one yet, so had to get the bus into town to get the hospital. By the time I got the maternity unit I was in a bit of a state and had convinced myself of the worst! But my midwife found the heartbeat right away, and as soon as she put the doppler on my belly, baby started kicking a bunch! They're back to their normal movements today, thankfully. I guess they must have just been having a sleepy day yesterday. But midwife did say I'd done the right thing going in, and that it is very important to keep an eye on baby's movements and to always call straight away if you notice a change or reduction in their movements. To add to the stress of the whole experience, my return bus never arrived, neither did the next one (they're 1 an hour!) so I ended up having to walk a couple of miles to the train station and get the train home! Definitely feeling a bit sensitive at the moment - feel like I'm constantly on the edge of tears! Is anyone else finding that minor stressors are making them feel like crying??

Hope you're all doing okay xx
Hey, glad overall that you and babies are fine. I can imagine the anxiety of babies not moving. I thought something similar yesterday, my girl wasn’t moving much… but a couple kicks and I was still at ease.
I can totally agree with the way everything is going up in price. Hubby wasn’t paid right on his job which def is a problem, our car may get repossessed because the car ppl are annoying and don’t help. Rent is due and so is the water bill. A piece of my doesn’t even wanna go to Chicago for a baby shower because things are stressful but now we really need the help but I’m worried many won’t come. Idk. The storm shall pass for us eventually…

Morning girls @aymz1983 how are you darling?? How are the babies? Haven't stopped thinking about you x xxxx

@Starbuck88 it's so so scary when they are having a quiet day I feel like a neurotic loon when my LO is quiet because I'm so used to him/her moving alot xxx I'm glad everythjng is absolutely fine though :cloud9:

AFM 31 weeks today omfg!!!! The weeks are just flying by its madness. I've still got a UTI it's been on and off for over 2 weeks now and so uncomfortable. I'm back at the midwife tomorrow so will have it re checked.
bump update x still think this is defo my smallest bump at this stage x so far no back ache, no waddling and no swelling which ive suffered with with all my other 3 kids x praying it continues x. My baby shower is in 2 weeks im really looking forward to seeing what my sister has planned for me?. Ive always thrown my own showers in the past so this will be a nice change :cloud9:
20221109_114301.jpg

how is everyone everyone else?. Anyone else tempted to put their Christmas tree up or is that just me?

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. Have been busy with work and then bam - two weeks ago tomorrow my water broke with twin 1; he was born 23+4 the following day 2/11 followed two days later his sister followed on 4/11 at 23+6.
Babies are currently in NICU; our son Edward is doing well all things considered. Unfortunately our daughter Isobel less so. We have today been told we might want to think about getting family in, maybe a chaplain to bless her if we want that. However last minute she responded to medicine to help her kidneys and she had a little wee after 3 days or so without one.
However she is still very poorly with PDA, NEC, low blood pressure, she's an an ongoing pneumothorax which still requires a drain. It doesn't look good but we shall see how tonight goes.
I hope everyone else is going well x

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around. Have been busy with work and then bam - two weeks ago tomorrow my water broke with twin 1; he was born 23+4 the following day 2/11 followed two days later his sister followed on 4/11 at 23+6.
Babies are currently in NICU; our son Edward is doing well all things considered. Unfortunately our daughter Isobel less so. We have today been told we might want to think about getting family in, maybe a chaplain to bless her if we want that. However last minute she responded to medicine to help her kidneys and she had a little wee after 3 days or so without one.
However she is still very poorly with PDA, NEC, low blood pressure, she's an an ongoing pneumothorax which still requires a drain. It doesn't look good but we shall see how tonight goes.
Sending prayers up for you and the family. Praying a miracle happens and both babies pull thru. [-o<

Oh wow @aymz1983 you really are the strongest mama :cry::hugs: I am in awe of you and all you've been through. Hoping with every bit of me that your darling girl pulls through and starts doing as well as her brother is [-o<. Please keep us up to date huny I'll be thinking of you and sending all my love xxxxx ❤️

Hey Aymz, no need to apologise, we can only imagine how busy and worried you must be. Thanks so much for the update. I’m glad to hear Edward was doing well and that Isobel pulled through and managed to have a wee. It is such a rollercoaster in the NICU; it can feel hard to find any stable ground as things are constantly changing. It can feel like 1 step forward two steps back. It’s so hard to predict how things will go from one day to the next. Hope babies are both doing okay. Have you got the support you need? Remember to look after yourself as much as possible too as well as being there for your babies x

@aymz1983

I’ve just seen your update. I only popped in to see how you was as I don’t really like coming in the due date groups anymore. I just find it too painful.

I will be praying for your baby girl my love.
Thinking of you <3

Hey girls x hoping everyone is OK x we've just got back from a growth scan and all is good with baby current weight is 4lb 7oz so smaller than my other 3 at this gestation. I also got a date pencilled in for my c section. 5th January 38 weeks 2 days all being well :cloud9:. How is everyone else?? X

Hey girls x hoping everyone is OK x we've just got back from a growth scan and all is good with baby current weight is 4lb 7oz so smaller than my other 3 at this gestation. I also got a date pencilled in for my c section. 5th January 38 weeks 2 days all being well :cloud9:. How is everyone else?? X

Hey, congrats on the c-section date, that's super exciting! 4lb 7 seems like a really good weight for your gestation - my twins were born at 34 weeks and they were 4lb 3 and 4lb 5 respectively. I had a 4d scan last week but unfortunately baby didn't play ball and we weren't able to get any good pictures :( The clinic has booked me back in for one free rescan in 2 weeks time when I'll be almost 30 weeks. Hopefully we manage to get some pictures then because if not I think I'll be too far along to try again, and I wouldn't want to pay to book another scan and risk that we might end up with no clear images again. If we don't get any pictures next time, I guess I'll just have to patiently wait until February to get to see little one's face when they're born! Hope everyone else is doing okay x

Hi everyone

Unfortunately Isobel passed away on 14 November. I cannot even begin to describe the depths of my pain right now. I have no choice but to keep getting up in the morning though.
Edward continues to do well, bit we take each day as it comes, but he is getting stronger.

I don't know if I will be on again, I feel so robbed and chested of a healthy pregnancy let alone being robbed of our daughter as well.

I hope everyone is well and that you all have wonderful babies when they come <3

Hi everyone

Unfortunately Isobel passed away on 14 November. I cannot even begin to describe the depths of my pain right now. I have no choice but to keep getting up in the morning though.
Edward continues to do well, bit we take each day as it comes, but he is getting stronger.

I don't know if I will be on again, I feel so robbed and chested of a healthy pregnancy let alone being robbed of our daughter as well.

I hope everyone is well and that you all have wonderful babies when they come <3

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. Completely understand if you don’t feel like being on the forum is helpful for you, but I hope you know we are here to provide whatever moral support we can and that we are all rooting for little Edward. I hope you are receiving bereavement support from your hospital, grief is such a hard thing to go through. Sending you love and strength x

Hi everyone

So Sorry this has happened. I can’t imagine but I pray baby Edward continues to thrive. Totally understand if you can’t come back. Take care of you and your fam but of course we’re here if you need to vent or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->