Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

Oh @aymz1983 i am absolutely devastated to read this update, I am so so sorry and absolutely heartbroken for poor Isobel and most of all for you. Sending so so so much love <3

@aymz1983 I'm so so sorry to read this how heart breaking for you all hope Edward pulls through xx

Hi everyone

Unfortunately Isobel passed away on 14 November. I cannot even begin to describe the depths of my pain right now. I have no choice but to keep getting up in the morning though.
Edward continues to do well, bit we take each day as it comes, but he is getting stronger.

I don't know if I will be on again, I feel so robbed and chested of a healthy pregnancy let alone being robbed of our daughter as well.

I hope everyone is well and that you all have wonderful babies when they come <3

Oh darling :cry: my heart just skipped a beat reading this awful update. I am so very sorry that you lost your precious girl isobel. I totally understand your feelings of being cheated from both pregnancy and ur baby girl :nope:. Nothing I say will help but please know we are here if you need to vent or offload ok. Absolutely devastated for you. Praying little Edward keeps getting stronger Aymz xxx

Question for the mums already… with your second pregnancy did you cramp a lot? My doctor swears it’s normal because I had a baby already. That makes no f’n sense to me. The past week and half, I have cramped EVERY day. It sucks, I can’t take midol so I’m shit outta luck. I take hot showers and baths, helps for a minute and then back at it.

@aymz1983
Oh my love absolutely devastated for you. Words can’t even describe how very sorry I am. My heart is going out to you.
I pray baby Edward keeps getting stronger and stronger. You are in my thoughts love.

I’m so sorry sweet @aymz1983 . Prayers for strength for your family and your precious son to continue getting stronger.

@aymz1983 I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your baby girl. I'm so glad to hear though that your lovely son is growing stronger. Prayers for your family <3

It's been a long time since I've checked up on here, I've been trying to stay busy! We had our 4D ultrasound last weekend (I added a picture here!), which was amazing, and I've been busy at work. Our maternity photoshoot is this Friday and then our baby shower is the following weekend. Other than that, I've just been dealing with normal pregnancy discomfort. I've had lots of abdominal stretching/pain and baby girl has officially starting kicking me right in the cervix when I'm sleeping. The physical aspects of my job are getting really hard, but I know I don't have much more time before maternity leave with the holidays coming up. IMG_4017.jpeg

It's been a long time since I've checked up on here, I've been trying to stay busy! We had our 4D ultrasound last weekend (I added a picture here!), which was amazing, and I've been busy at work. Our maternity photoshoot is this Friday and then our baby shower is the following weekend. Other than that, I've just been dealing with normal pregnancy discomfort. I've had lots of abdominal stretching/pain and baby girl has officially starting kicking me right in the cervix when I'm sleeping. The physical aspects of my job are getting really hard, but I know I don't have much more time before maternity leave with the holidays coming up. View attachment 1112857
A lot of excitement to look forward to… lucky you. Baby is looking great! My baby shower is dec 10th. Looking forward to that

Question for the mums already… with your second pregnancy did you cramp a lot? My doctor swears it’s normal because I had a baby already. That makes no f’n sense to me. The past week and half, I have cramped EVERY day. It sucks, I can’t take midol so I’m shit outta luck. I take hot showers and baths, helps for a minute and then back at it.

I'm on baby number 4 and the round ligament pains are absolutely excruciating. Also my c section scarring on the inside they think is causing alot of the pains. The braxton hicks are next level when they kick in too. Totally normal unfortunately babe unless they're accompanied by loss of waters or blood etc. We don't have long left darling nice warm baths and paracetamol is the only bit of relief x x x

BeautyPlus_20221128023104730_save.jpgBeautyPlus_20221127212830994_save.jpg20221127_170146.jpg

Just had my baby shower on Sunday it was such a beautiful day x feeling very blessed and this baby is so so loved already x as you can see the team blue ladies were on one side of me and team pink on the other side x it was a very 50/50 split so everyone are still non the wiser as to what sex this baby is lol x BeautyPlus_20221127134437847_save.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1112879View attachment 1112880View attachment 1112881

Just had my baby shower on Sunday it was such a beautiful day x feeling very blessed and this baby is so so loved already x as you can see the team pink ladies were on one side of me and team pink on the other side x it was a very 50/50 split so everyone are still non the wiser as to what sex this baby is lol x View attachment 1112882
Aww you look lovely. I can’t believe you can wear a heel lol. So glad that turned out good for you, clearly you both are loved. That’sa great feeling. I have no idea what I’m gonna wear to my shower because I can’t fit much. Even if I buy an outfit, I definitely can’t wear a cute boot or shoe, the swelling is too bad. I just can’t wait to go to Chicago honestly. Sooo many foods I wanna eat lol. I’m gonna be so happy hahahahaha

Oh and we’re moving into another house within the next two weeks. I have been packing and mostly done. It’s a better house and lower rent. So I’m happy about that as well

Aww you look lovely. I can’t believe you can wear a heel lol. So glad that turned out good for you, clearly you both are loved. That’sa great feeling. I have no idea what I’m gonna wear to my shower because I can’t fit much. Even if I buy an outfit, I definitely can’t wear a cute boot or shoe, the swelling is too bad. I just can’t wait to go to Chicago honestly. Sooo many foods I wanna eat lol. I’m gonna be so happy hahahahaha

Eeekkkk I can't wait for you to eat all the good foods \\:D/ food just makes my heart happy right now :lolly:no wonder they say baby puts on a 1lb a week in the late weeks my appetite is huge :lol:. My heels lasted 3 hours then the flip flops came out :headspin:I was In pain on the balls of my feet. And for some reason I'm not as swollen this time around :shrug: all my other 3 I was soooooooo swelled up from early on x x I hope you're ok huny? Xxx

Oh and we’re moving into another house within the next two weeks. I have been packing and mostly done. It’s a better house and lower rent. So I’m happy about that as well

Oh yay amazing news x any saving money wise is a blessing in these hard times isn't it hun x good luck with the move xxxx

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. I love the 4d baby scan and baby shower photos :) I have my repeat 4d scan on Saturday - hopefully we manage to get some photos this time! I had my 28 week consultant appointment this week and was told I should not go past 38 weeks because I have an increased risk of still birth, so baby will be coming no later than 6th February! That feels so much sooner than my due date for some reason, even though it is only 2 weeks. Suddenly feel like it's really nearly the end of the pregnancy and I am very unprepared! Need to start looking at car seats and thinking about washing baby clothes and packing a hospital bag - Only just over 9 weeks to go now! Did anyone else feel like when they hit the third trimester they went very suddenly from pregnant to VERY pregnant?? :shock:

Hey all, I hope everyone is doing well. I love the 4d baby scan and baby shower photos :) I have my repeat 4d scan on Saturday - hopefully we manage to get some photos this time! I had my 28 week consultant appointment this week and was told I should not go past 38 weeks because I have an increased risk of still birth, so baby will be coming no later than 6th February! That feels so much sooner than my due date for some reason, even though it is only 2 weeks. Suddenly feel like it's really nearly the end of the pregnancy and I am very unprepared! Need to start looking at car seats and thinking about washing baby clothes and packing a hospital bag - Only just over 9 weeks to go now! Did anyone else feel like when they hit the third trimester they went very suddenly from pregnant to VERY pregnant?? :shock:
Still isn’t fast enough for me hahahahahahahahahahaha. It’ll hit me once I’m driving to the hospital to have her lol. I already have bags ready and my shower is in a week. My sis got me a car seat and stroller combo so I’m pretty much ready now. You sound excited, which is a great thing. Happy for you. Who wouldn’t love 2 weeks sooner

Hey ladies. Just an update. Idk what brought it on but you know I’ve been complaining about cramps already. Well last night they started about 9pm and were constant and annoying. I tossed and turned all night in pain. I went to give blood for my appt Monday and told them I needed to see someone. I have been still cramping all day. I even used the contraction app to track them and they were every 2-3 minutes and lasting up to 37 seconds. Now the city I live in no longer has labor and delivery, crazy right but the dr I saw suggested I see my ob so they can monitor me to try and eliminate preterm labor. My nurse from where my ob is also suggested I come in. Unfortunately, I don’t have my car anymore and the hospital is 45 minutes away. I was trying to find a ride but no luck. So hubby has to work tonight and I want him there, he said he’ll pay for a taxi if need be (which I hate cuz it’s like 50-60 bucks) so when he gets home in the morning if I’m still hurting like this we will go. The pain really sucks, my back hurts and it’s like spasms in my vagina. Hurts! I keep feeling like I have to poop and it hurts when I try because all I feel is pressure. So idk… I’ll keep you guys posted. Maybe I’ll get a Christmas baby after all. Oh and no I’m not bleeding or leaking so idk. Never been thru this before :?:shock:

@realbeauty86 that's how my labour started with my youngest hope little missy stays in a little longer for you tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->