• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

I also suffer with depression and anxiety. I have Bipolar disorder type 2. I was bad after the miscarriage In June too @tdog.
I wasn’t so bad with the chemical in April because I didn’t get dark lines and we had only been trying for 2 months. So wasn’t bad with that one at all. But with the miscarriage in June I was so depressed.

going through stuff like that is hard anyway but when u put a mental health condition into the mix as well it’s awful.

@aymz1983
Awww thanks love. Hopefully I will get my take home rainbow. I feel very chilled this cycle. Im 6dpo now and cd26 which is strange because I normally would know by now if I was pregnant because I normally do ovulate around day 13 but didn’t ovulate until cd21 thanks to covid last cycle.

but for some reason I feel relaxed.
But I know if I get any lines in the next few days I’m gonna be a nervous wreck.

Hi ladies! I'm officially in the second trimester! 14 weeks and 2 days today :) And my NIPT and gender ultrasound confirmed we are having a baby girl! I'm so excited. <3 She is one active baby lol. During the ultrasound, she was completely upside down and kicking like crazy.

Hi ladies! I'm officially in the second trimester! 14 weeks and 2 days today :) And my NIPT and gender ultrasound confirmed we are having a baby girl! I'm so excited. <3 She is one active baby lol. During the ultrasound, she was completely upside down and kicking like crazy.
Congrats to 2nd tri and joining team girl :pink:
Yay!!!

Hey!!! How is everyone???? I’m ok. Still not much movement from baby. I wish she was bigger so I could really feel her. I feel like time moving slow lol but maybe that’s just me

Just a quick update as still as hospital waiting to see consultant.

Had scan.

All well, heartbeats seen.

Yes, beartbeatS.

It's twins. TWINS! #PANIC

Wow, massive congratulations! I know it feels incredibly overwhelming but you will be okay. I am a twin mum too - I had mine when my eldest was 20 months, so a little older than yours, but still 3 under 2 for a while. People used to say to me “ohh you’re brave, I don’t know how you cope!” It used to really annoy me - a) we don’t have a choice but to cope and b) I actually considered myself very lucky to have 3 lovely babies! Don’t get me wrong, I was scared when I found out. I used to be guilty of the same - thinking I didn’t know how people coped with twins. But actually I found it easier than having just one - I found they relied less on me right from the start, as they had each other and were very bonded. I absolutely love it now - the twins are nearly 13 and my eldest is 14 and they’re all so close :cloud9:

@Suggerhoney they didn't seem overly concerned with the bleed or even suggest what it could be so think it's down to just 'one of those things' but obviously if it happens again to go in. Hopefully next week scan will show babies better so they can have a proper look at them and where they are, I didn't seem to get told much given they were so small! I guess I could have ovulated later but I had a bfp two weeks to the day of the one and only time we dtd after I thought I'd already ovulated, so maybe they just took their time travelling down and burying in :)
Fingers crossed for you for this cycle, I know how much you want it to happen and to stick, all the hope for you

I also had bleeding with my twins - at about 8 weeks. That’s actually how I found out
I was having twins - I went for an early scan to investigate the bleeding; Big shock - went in expecting to be told no heartbeat - instead they told me there was two heartbeats! :lol:

Hey ladies… hope all is well. I’m kinda shocked. I didn’t know I just started my 5th month. 18weeks today… coming along :shock:\\:D/

Ah it seems to be going fast and slow at the same time! I am 13 weeks on Monday (although measuring at 14 according to my dating scan) and it’s seemed to take forever to get here - I’m impatient to be properly pregnant and have a visible bump and feel baby moving, but at the same time, I’m already almost a third of the way through - only 7 weeks to the half way mark!

:happydance: Yay, I’m almost there too. Can’t wait to get to the glowy stage of pregnancy and the sickness to bog off! I also had a wriggler at my ultrasound. I loved it! They were sleeping in an awkward position to start so the sonographer had me wriggle around and then they started kicking and stretching out. So great to see them so active. They even started to suck their thumb as they settled down again!

Hey!!! How is everyone???? I’m ok. Still not much movement from baby. I wish she was bigger so I could really feel her. I feel like time moving slow lol but maybe that’s just me

Hey, I’m doing okay. Hoping there will be an end to my morning sickness in sight with the second trimester just around the corner! I’m really impatient too - want to have a proper bump and feel baby kicking! I just like the reassurance that it’s real and I’m really going to have a baby soon!

I had my scan on Monday and they’ve put me a week ahead of my dates based on measurements of baby, even though they were AI and donor conceived so they can’t possibly be as far along as they’re saying!

Would anyone like to have a guess at the gender based on nub theory? I really want a boy (I’ve got 3 girls) but think it looks a bit like a girly nub…

365F6474-A428-4B76-A1CB-62FF2383F05C.jpeg

Wow, massive congratulations! I know it feels incredibly overwhelming but you will be okay. I am a twin mum too - I had mine when my eldest was 20 months, so a little older than yours, but still 3 under 2 for a while. People used to say to me “ohh you’re brave, I don’t know how you cope!” It used to really annoy me - a) we don’t have a choice but to cope and b) I actually considered myself very lucky to have 3 lovely babies! Don’t get me wrong, I was scared when I found out. I used to be guilty of the same - thinking I didn’t know how people coped with twins. But actually I found it easier than having just one - I found they relied less on me right from the start, as they had each other and were very bonded. I absolutely love it now - the twins are nearly 13 and my eldest is 14 and they’re all so close :cloud9:

I also had bleeding with my twins - at about 8 weeks. That’s actually how I found out
I was having twins - I went for an early scan to investigate the bleeding; Big shock - went in expecting to be told no heartbeat - instead they told me there was two heartbeats! :lol:

Ah it seems to be going fast and slow at the same time! I am 13 weeks on Monday (although measuring at 14 according to my dating scan) and it’s seemed to take forever to get here - I’m impatient to be properly pregnant and have a visible bump and feel baby moving, but at the same time, I’m already almost a third of the way through - only 7 weeks to the half way mark!

:happydance: Yay, I’m almost there too. Can’t wait to get to the glowy stage of pregnancy and the sickness to bog off! I also had a wriggler at my ultrasound. I loved it! They were sleeping in an awkward position to start so the sonographer had me wriggle around and then they started kicking and stretching out. So great to see them so active. They even started to suck their thumb as they settled down again!

Hey, I’m doing okay. Hoping there will be an end to my morning sickness in sight with the second trimester just around the corner! I’m really impatient too - want to have a proper bump and feel baby kicking! I just like the reassurance that it’s real and I’m really going to have a baby soon!

I had my scan on Monday and they’ve put me a week ahead of my dates based on measurements of baby, even though they were AI and donor conceived so they can’t possibly be as far along as they’re saying!

Would anyone like to have a guess at the gender based on nub theory? I really want a boy (I’ve got 3 girls) but think it looks a bit like a girly nub…

View attachment 1110731

To me that looks like a boy nub :shrug: bet you can't wait to find out, can't believe how far along you ladies are now to me has gone quick, but I supose that's because I should have been nearly 20 weeks :shrug: :cry: xx

View attachment 1110731

I’m getting boy vibes too as it is slightly raised. U must be so excited.

To me that looks like a boy nub :shrug: bet you can't wait to find out, can't believe how far along you ladies are now to me has gone quick, but I supose that's because I should have been nearly 20 weeks :shrug: :cry: xx

I feel the same hon. Like can’t believe how far they all are now and it seems to of flown:
I should of been about 15 weeks now. It’s so hard isn’t it love.

praying we both get our rainbows soon love. <3

View attachment 1110731
I’m not good at guessing cuz I still don’t understand the nub theory lol but from what my tech said, it’s sticks up for a boy and points kinda downward for a girl. Not related but I actually just read that about 18 weeks a boy starts to have erections hahahahaha I thought that was hilarious. They’re mannish even in the wound. But yeah I hope you get your boy. I know how it feels sorta, I have a boy and the thought of buying girl clothes excites me lol

Hello, sorry have been AWOL a bit, school holidays so just feel like I haven't had time to myself ha.

Had another scan yesterday, all is well. Babies are measuring at 12+5 (12+6 today), twin B was being quite naughty and moving every time the sonographer tried to measure and look at things! It's why I have more pictures of Twin B than I do twin A lol

I had a call today though, following bloods and scan yesterday. Apparently twin A has a 1:94 chance of Downs and twin B has a 1:76 chance. Which are all really small percentages really but seems worse when you say it the other way! I have been offered to have the harmony test, so will do that early next week. For what it's worth, with my pregnancy last year the risk was 1:202 (adjusted 1:1621).

Pics of babies below :)

How is everyone else doing? Also thank you for the reassurance @Starbuck88 ! It's slowly sinking in but I still haven't quite got my head there yet ha

IMG_20220819_123449.jpg IMG_20220819_123512.jpg IMG_20220819_123523.jpg IMG_20220819_123504.jpg

Hi there! I'm doing okay too. I've been getting frequent tension headaches that have been driving me crazy. My 1st trimester fatigue has gotten a little better but my nausea is still not 100% better yet. It feels so slow to me too! I keep wishing I would wake up with a proper baby bump and I could really feel her kick. I still sort of look like I've eaten too much food at a buffet lol. I swear I've felt some flutters a few times, but it's pretty hard to say right now. I've also started having some lovely round ligament pain, especially when I sneeze so that's been a lot of fun . I'm just already looking forward to my next ultrasound in 2 weeks. It's so hard to go 4 weeks in between seeing her and hearing her heartbeat.

Hi there! I'm doing okay too. I've been getting frequent tension headaches that have been driving me crazy. My 1st trimester fatigue has gotten a little better but my nausea is still not 100% better yet. It feels so slow to me too! I keep wishing I would wake up with a proper baby bump and I could really feel her kick. I still sort of look like I've eaten too much food at a buffet lol. I swear I've felt some flutters a few times, but it's pretty hard to say right now. I've also started having some lovely round ligament pain, especially when I sneeze so that's been a lot of fun . I'm just already looking forward to my next ultrasound in 2 weeks. It's so hard to go 4 weeks in between seeing her and hearing her heartbeat.

Sorry you're having headaches, I'm on day 5 of them and want to chop my head off already. Hopefully they ease off for you soon. I'm sure it won't be long until you feel flutters either!

Hello, sorry have been AWOL a bit, school holidays so just feel like I haven't had time to myself ha.

Had another scan yesterday, all is well. Babies are measuring at 12+5 (12+6 today), twin B was being quite naughty and moving every time the sonographer tried to measure and look at things! It's why I have more pictures of Twin B than I do twin A lol

I had a call today though, following bloods and scan yesterday. Apparently twin A has a 1:94 chance of Downs and twin B has a 1:76 chance. Which are all really small percentages really but seems worse when you say it the other way! I have been offered to have the harmony test, so will do that early next week. For what it's worth, with my pregnancy last year the risk was 1:202 (adjusted 1:1621).

How is everyone else doing? Also thank you for the reassurance @Starbuck88 ! It's slowly sinking in but I still haven't quite got my head there yet ha

View attachment 1110746 View attachment 1110747 View attachment 1110748 View attachment 1110749

Awww what lovely pics think they look both like girls :pink: :pink: congrats on them both xx

View attachment 1110746 View attachment 1110747 View attachment 1110748 View attachment 1110749

I had a 1 in 33 Chance with my youngest. But he was born healthy.

Wow so much amazing news I feel like I've missed so much. I lost our thread for a while even though I pressed "watch thread" :shrug:.

Congratulations @aymz1983 I'm sooooo excited for you TWINSSSSS eeeekkkkk!! My 3 babies were 3 under 4 years all super close and still are x its lush to watch them so close in age x

@Megan0625 congratulations on your baby princess :cloud9: so so happy for you darling xxxx

@Starbuck88 congrats on your little one babe I hope you get your little prince xxxxx

I feel like the weeks are flying by girls, can't believe I'm nearly half way it's madness. I have my 20 week scan August 31st. Wete still sticking with staying team yellow & I'm kinda excited about the surprise :cloud9:. I feel like we're cooking up a lil girl but will be happy as Larry with either :dance: x my bump is enormous and baby is non stop moving in there :headspin: he/she is sitting really low it's a funny sensation I've not had such a low laying bub before I'm hoping they shimmy upwards soon x

Hope you're ok @realbeauty86 I agree with Tdog about you speaking to your doc incase you n3ed a little something?. Bug hugs my girl xxxx

@tdog @Suggerhoney I've been lurking in the testing groups I miss alot but try to keep up. Tee I hope you ovulate soon babe :hugs:& Sugg I hope you get your BFP or AF shows so you have a fresh month x the waiting is just torture xxxx

Sending all my love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"