Jan/Feb 2023 Bundles of Joy!!!

Wow so much amazing news I feel like I've missed so much. I lost our thread for a while even though I pressed "watch thread" :shrug:.

Congratulations @aymz1983 I'm sooooo excited for you TWINSSSSS eeeekkkkk!! My 3 babies were 3 under 4 years all super close and still are x its lush to watch them so close in age x

@Megan0625 congratulations on your baby princess :cloud9: so so happy for you darling xxxx

@Starbuck88 congrats on your little one babe I hope you get your little prince xxxxx

I feel like the weeks are flying by girls, can't believe I'm nearly half way it's madness. I have my 20 week scan August 31st. Wete still sticking with staying team yellow & I'm kinda excited about the surprise :cloud9:. I feel like we're cooking up a lil girl but will be happy as Larry with either :dance: x my bump is enormous and baby is non stop moving in there :headspin: he/she is sitting really low it's a funny sensation I've not had such a low laying bub before I'm hoping they shimmy upwards soon x

Hope you're ok @realbeauty86 I agree with Tdog about you speaking to your doc incase you n3ed a little something?. Bug hugs my girl xxxx

@tdog @Suggerhoney I've been lurking in the testing groups I miss alot but try to keep up. Tee I hope you ovulate soon babe :hugs:& Sugg I hope you get your BFP or AF shows so you have a fresh month x the waiting is just torture xxxx

Sending all my love

thanks love. Still waiting for AF. Cd35 now and 15dpo. But no sign yet. Wish it would just hurry up so I can get to trying again. I really didn’t want a summer due date because it gets crazy hot here and we don’t have air con. My last 2 were both September and it was not fun being very heavily pregnant the whole summer. I would love a Autumn or Winter due date. But I know begers can’t be choosers and esp at my age so gonna keep trying these next few cycles even tho it could give a summer due date.

When was was ttc 2 years ago it took 11 cycles to get my little man. And 4 chemicals in 7 months b4 we fell with him.

So I’m thinking if it’s going to be 11 cycles again this time. Then that would me falling in January. I also fell with my 3 year old in January. So can you imagine lol.

Good luck Sugar!!!!

hey all… so today I finally got to feel the baby. Like pronounced little kicks. More than a flutter. Lol. I was so happy because it’s relief to know she’s ok in there. All morning she was up and moving. Although later in the day was an issue, so we had some fam stuff go on with kids earlier and had to go looking for them smh I didn’t eat anything but a piece of fruit, by the time we got home and I finally was able to eat, either baby didn’t agree or my past surgery interfered. I made a delicious homemade cheeseburger. I had been craving one. I ate half of it. Maybe a little too fast and I say there 3 minutes and cried out that I didn’t feel well. My hubby was like go in the bathroom lol soon as he said that I’m like no I’m ok and then barf lol so I went to the bathroom lol

The burger was so good but it all came up smh. Then later I made baked chicken breast for dinner, it smelled so good and I started eating and stomach just didn’t feel right so I stopped. It’s been upset all night but still I was hungry. So I made a grilled cheese. Normally she likes that for a late night snack. Now I’m in bed, just not feeling the best but I’m still happy I felt her earlier. I go for my 20week scan on the 30th. Can’t wait!

Good luck Sugar!!!!

hey all… so today I finally got to feel the baby. Like pronounced little kicks. More than a flutter. Lol. I was so happy because it’s relief to know she’s ok in there. All morning she was up and moving. Although later in the day was an issue, so we had some fam stuff go on with kids earlier and had to go looking for them smh I didn’t eat anything but a piece of fruit, by the time we got home and I finally was able to eat, either baby didn’t agree or my past surgery interfered. I made a delicious homemade cheeseburger. I had been craving one. I ate half of it. Maybe a little too fast and I say there 3 minutes and cried out that I didn’t feel well. My hubby was like go in the bathroom lol soon as he said that I’m like no I’m ok and then barf lol so I went to the bathroom lol

The burger was so good but it all came up smh. Then later I made baked chicken breast for dinner, it smelled so good and I started eating and stomach just didn’t feel right so I stopped. It’s been upset all night but still I was hungry. So I made a grilled cheese. Normally she likes that for a late night snack. Now I’m in bed, just not feeling the best but I’m still happy I felt her earlier. I go for my 20week scan on the 30th. Can’t wait!

Thanks love.
I’m cd37 now and 17dpo and been up all night with terrible belly ache, woke up to some pinky brown spotting which has now turned red but not heavy enough so call it cd1 just yet. This has been the longest cycle I’ve ever had.
Be glad to see the back of it and hopefully my ovulation will be around my normal time and not late again. Have a feeling it will be late again tho, but hopefully it won’t.

so good your now feeling kicks. It’s so so lovely when u do, I was 19 weeks when I started feeling my 1 year old. And by 21 weeks I was feeling a lot more.
I always find once I’ve given birth I miss having a baby bump and I miss feeling those kicks.

I pray I get my rainbow and get to have a bump and feel those lovely kicks once more.
We have said the next one (if it happens) will definitely be our last. I know that will feel very bitter sweet when I’m actually pregnant. Just knowing there will definitely be no more after that.
I really want to cherish every second of my next pregnancy because it goes so fast.
I can’t believe my son is nearly one now. He turns one on September 5th and it’s flown.

I had a 1 in 33 Chance with my youngest. But he was born healthy.
Did you have the nipt test? They've offered me that which I was going to have, but then on further reading saw that it's not as accurate for twin pregnancies so doesn't feel like there is any point. I would not have amniocentesis either so we are going that whatever is, is and babies will be loved regardless.

Good luck Sugar!!!!

Hooray for proper baby kicks! Hope you feel better soon though

Did you have the nipt test? They've offered me that which I was going to have, but then on further reading saw that it's not as accurate for twin pregnancies so doesn't feel like there is any point. I would not have amniocentesis either so we are going that whatever is, is and babies will be loved regardless.

I did have it but I had inconclusive results and had to have another blood test and again then I got inconclusive results. I had a a liver transplant 11 years ago so they think it was down to that.

I was offered to have the needle test where they put a giant needle through ure belly but it had a small miscarriage risk so I said no.
So I had no clue if my child had downs or not until he was born:
That was hard and I cried so much but he was born healthy.

I expect I will get a high risk result again if we do get blessed with our rainbow as I’m 2 years older now.
And it goes by age and something else.
But won’t be having the harmony test or anything.
If I had a baby with downs I would still want that baby and would still love it.

Hey ladies. Hope all is well. I had my 20 week scan today. It was exciting seeing her today. She was actually active. I saw her do a somersault, crossed her legs and turned all the way to facing us. Theeeeen… once she was done she put a hand up like bye and turned her back to us hahahahahha I died laughing. I think I may switch drs lol my hubby doesn’t like the one I have but I kinda don’t care for him either. The lady I was seeing I love but she can’t deliver babies. I just didn’t wanna have to travel 40mins to every appt but I think about my 24th week visit, I’ll just go ahead and make that change. Other than that all is well. Hubby and my son got to feel baby kicking. I can def feel her more now, which is good. Oh and I lost 1lb. Idk how that is but a total gain of 4lbs in 5 months. I’ll take it lol
Oh I also finally made the announcement on fb. So now everyone will know

AFE7AE7E-624E-436C-B4D0-556F66E6C499.jpeg 6C258B02-9965-4246-B213-9650817F29A7.jpeg

Hey ladies. Hope all is well. I had my 20 week scan today. It was exciting seeing her today. She was actually active. I saw her do a somersault, crossed her legs and turned all the way to facing us. Theeeeen… once she was done she put a hand up like bye and turned her back to us hahahahahha I died laughing. I think I may switch drs lol my hubby doesn’t like the one I have but I kinda don’t care for him either. The lady I was seeing I love but she can’t deliver babies. I just didn’t wanna have to travel 40mins to every appt but I think about my 24th week visit, I’ll just go ahead and make that change. Other than that all is well. Hubby and my son got to feel baby kicking. I can def feel her more now, which is good. Oh and I lost 1lb. Idk how that is but a total gain of 4lbs in 5 months. I’ll take it lol
Oh I also finally made the announcement on fb. So now everyone will know

View attachment 1111011 View attachment 1111012

Yayyyyyy for perfect scan and yayyyyy for making your big announcement babes how exciting . I'm loving feeling baby move so much now and already feels so strong too. Not felt anything on the outside yet but I think it's because baby is soooooo low down where my mum tum is from my c sections so I don't feel much in that area ever. I feel all my movements towards my spine and that makes sense after seeing baby yesterday he/she is lay with back on outside and limbs facing inward xxxx ill post an update x

So we had our 20 week scan yesterday and stayed strong and didn't find out the sex :winkwink:. I really feel like it's a girl though the side profile looks just like my daughters scan. I could ofcourse have a boy that looks like her though xxx baby is so healthy and growing perfectly. I have raised blood pressure tho which they wasn't happy with so I have a feeling ill end up on medication for it soon.
I'm on a new phone so hopefully this pic uploads xxxx
Hope everyone is doing well? Any news to share?

So we had our 20 week scan yesterday and stayed strong and didn't find out the sex :winkwink:. I really feel like it's a girl though the side profile looks just like my daughters scan. I could ofcourse have a boy that looks like her though xxx baby is so healthy and growing perfectly. I have raised blood pressure tho which they wasn't happy with so I have a feeling ill end up on medication for it soon.
I'm on a new phone so hopefully this pic uploads xxxx
Hope everyone is doing well? Any news to share?
Aww yay… loving your bump pic. I’m not so jelly anymore cuz I feel huge even tho I’m not really gaining anything. I’m just so uncomfortable especially when the gas and constipation acting up.
I’m so happy our babes are doing well and getting stronger. My baby likes to sit low also. Idk why she likes it down there but she goes up and down, let’s just say she moves way more than I can feel. I can definitely tell when she low tho cuz my stomach feels heavy and hard under my flab.
I’m always a lil nervous when they take my bp, just because of what it could mean. What has your diet been like? I been trying to make sure I don’t over do it on salt cuz I’ve noticed I’ll add too much salt thinking I need it lol anything salty I’ve been wanting so I just try not to have it lol. Are you gaining? I hope these aren’t insensitive questions. I just knew I gained something and lost again. I think it’s do to my Weightloss surgery from years ago although my appetite hasn’t been too much. Just hungry all the time but not for junk food.

Aww yay… loving your bump pic. I’m not so jelly anymore cuz I feel huge even tho I’m not really gaining anything. I’m just so uncomfortable especially when the gas and constipation acting up.
I’m so happy our babes are doing well and getting stronger. My baby likes to sit low also. Idk why she likes it down there but she goes up and down, let’s just say she moves way more than I can feel. I can definitely tell when she low tho cuz my stomach feels heavy and hard under my flab.
I’m always a lil nervous when they take my bp, just because of what it could mean. What has your diet been like? I been trying to make sure I don’t over do it on salt cuz I’ve noticed I’ll add too much salt thinking I need it lol anything salty I’ve been wanting so I just try not to have it lol. Are you gaining? I hope these aren’t insensitive questions. I just knew I gained something and lost again. I think it’s do to my Weightloss surgery from years ago although my appetite hasn’t been too much. Just hungry all the time but not for junk food.

Tbh hun I'm not concerned with the amount of weight I've gained right now. I defo don't over eat and I've been walking lots still. For some reason I've had raised blood pressure for years now I got it under control before pregnancy and it was 128/80 when I went yesterday it was back up at 147/88. So frustrating. I've gained a stone so far 14lb. But I think that's mainly because I was doing Keto and walking 8 miles a day November to April then just switched my diet to normal eating and only doing 3/4 miles a day?. Hopefully I can get it back down myself with exercise xxx

Thanks @MrsKatie and congrats!

@cazza22 my bp has been different than normal. It’ll be like 120 something over 60 something. They say it’s still good unless that second number go under 60 but I’ve never seen that nor know what it means. Bp has always confused me lol
And as far as the weight thing I’m pretty sure my nerves are shot only because I’ve lost over 250 and scared to gain but I know I have to for baby. I’m not preventing it, it just hasn’t happened yet. Maybe if I had more money I could buy the expensive food I wanna eat and pig out hahahahaha craving everything I can’t get right now lol

Beautiful scans @realbeauty86 and @cazza22 ! Can't believe you guys are halfway through already!

Good they have noticed blood pressure, I had high blood pressure with my last and was put on tablets although for me it didn't work as well and I still ended up with pre-eclampsia. I had other high risk factors though so please don't panic! They have to do my blood pressure manually now instead of using the machine as it gives a far more accurate reading apparently.

Hope everyone is doing ok... I seem to be struggling a little bit of I'm honest, don't want to bring anyone down but I am finding things really, really tough. I feel like I'm gaining so much weight but I can't walk around much or do any sort of exercise without getting breathless and gagging after a short while. My pubic bone hurts, my head hurts, everything hurts, I cant do anything and despite any excitement I may seem to have here I am actually not feeling one bit maternal towards these babies whatsoever :| I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant other than my best friend. And you guys lol
But other than that I'm doing great....lol. back at work full time now (for now at least) which is a good distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->