• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

spotting is ok hun, like LL said, so are cramps, I had the worst cramps the first week or so after I got my BFP, I had spotting with both my DS and DD, and they are fine bratty kids now lol, 6 and 11 going on 30 :haha: Just take it easy and not let the little spotting worry you. That number is a great number I think.

Hang in there hun :hugs:

I'm out for this month:nope:. On to cycle 14!!Feeling pretty down this month and shed a few tears on way to work today. On a more positive note have our first FS appoint in 2 weeks. At least I feel we are taking some action.

I'm out for this month:nope:. On to cycle 14!!Feeling pretty down this month and shed a few tears on way to work today. On a more positive note have our first FS appoint in 2 weeks. At least I feel we are taking some action.

:hugs:

:hugs:

Hang in there Bluebell, you never know what's just around the corner. I'm right behind you, cycle 11 & waiting on our first FS appt. Fingers crossed for you xxx

:hugs: hang in there. It will happen

:hug:

Well PMA has been shot down again--cd 1.......:nope: she didn't listen--maybe I am doing it wrong, perhaps I should be wishing her here every month....*yeah thats it*

Good luck to everyone with appts--Sorry to those the old hag cornered and congrats to those with BFP's!! :hugs:

Well PMA has been shot down again--cd 1.......:nope: she didn't listen--maybe I am doing it wrong, perhaps I should be wishing her here every month....*yeah thats it*

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear :nope:

Thanks I promised myself I didn't really care what happened this month and then foolishly sucked myself in to believing it would happen. Oh well "hopefully" lesson learned--on to feb!:thumbup:

Thanks Bonnie, now the next hurdle...more waiting lol

They will do a blood test on the 31st...I am terrified! LOL

She got me today! I really thought this might be my month too! Well on to next month!! Good luck everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->