• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Congrats to all the:bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry for all those who got the evil :witch::hugs:

Well I had a cyst rupture early this morning, and so the :witch: is here WAY early for me! But on the positive side, I wont have to have a laparoscopy at the end of the month to have that nagging thing removed! And I also found out my uterus lining went from 18mm down to 5mm in 10 days! So that is fantastic news as well! But I am bummed I have to start all over again. CD1 for me today!

FX'd for ALL of you still waiting to test! :dust:

Well I had a cyst rupture early this morning, and so the :witch: is here WAY early for me! But on the positive side, I wont have to have a laparoscopy at the end of the month to have that nagging thing removed! And I also found out my uterus lining went from 18mm down to 5mm in 10 days! So that is fantastic news as well! But I am bummed I have to start all over again. CD1 for me today!

That is good news...if not the one we hope for
:hug: and fx'd for a lucky February!

wow that is way early..:hugs:

But good news still right? :flower:

congrats pat! I think first month lucky is a miracle :)

How did you know the cyst ruptured?

@ LLBean, yes good news on one hand....but on the other hand bummed we didn't conceive this cycle. But I am really thankful I don't have to have the lap bc im down to just one ovary and I was petrified at the possibility of losing it during surgery. I'm hoping all this just cleared the way for a BFP this cycle! @Alison, I knew something was wrong bc of the major amount of pain and heavy bleeding way too early to be a normal AF. So I went to the doctor and had a pelvic exam and transvaginal ultrasound and they confirmed what I had suspected.

That's me out this month LL, AF arrived this morning, what fun!

Good luck ladies for the rest of the month :thumbup:

Any news Vikk1?

Also waiting to hear on
HPMINI
POASFiend
&
sukisam

Update** cramps and spotting for 3 days... :( labs should be in today to determine if this is going to be a sticky bean or not.... :(

Hi ladies
sorry to report the :witch: got me yesterday.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone else she visited this month.
FX for you Alleysm :hugs::hugs:
Sending everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Update** cramps and spotting for 3 days... :( labs should be in today to determine if this is going to be a sticky bean or not.... :(

FX'd for you!

Hugs to those the witch got :(

Come on the january BFPs, I know you're out there somewhere!

beta was 2401 - labs didnt check my progesterone level though :wacko: scan on monday... still dont understand the brown spotting :wacko: maybe its the progesterone suppositories?

beta was 2401 - labs didnt check my progesterone level though :wacko: scan on monday... still dont understand the brown spotting :wacko: maybe its the progesterone suppositories?

spotting is normal...especially if it is brown...its old blood :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->