• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Hey! I'm new to the forum but I love all the positive energy for us over 35 girls. I'm testing on Thursday. Wish me luck!

Welcome! This is a lovely place! And good luck on Thursday!! FX'd!

Hiya ladies!!!

YAY YAY CD1 for me today!!!
I can honestly say I am glad to see AF this morning!! CD3 bloods to be done on Friday. Also rescheduling HSG scan today!! Hope I get to speak to the same lady as yesterday! She was lovely!!

GL and FXed for all testing this week!!

Onwards and upwards to Feb testing thread!!!

worry other half got go for scan on his balls on thursday,he found a lump other week.fingers crossed every things ok

Well not so sure I am still in or not, if I go by my chart with previous months, I'm done :(

LL, would you stick me down for 28th?

Have go confess since my PMA was been shot to hell last year I've not joined in the fun on the testers threads for a while but I'm feeling 2012 lucky so you never know!

Thanks xXx

Samantha...best of luck

Hugs...keep me posted

Jax...you're on! and YES 2012 IS a wonderful baby year!!!!

Thanks for adding me LL, here's to a good 2012 for us all!

And Dmom :wohoo: :wohoo:

Because it can never be said enough times :hugs:

D-mon- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
You must be over the moon, I'm really chuffed for you :hugs::hugs:

Lets hope it's the first of many for us ladies

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats dmom!!! :hugs: H&H 9 months!!

afm: got a temp dip and surely the witch is on her way :nope: so crushed. i really thought this was going to be my month :cry:

dmom,

Many congrats to you!! H&H 9 months!! :)

GRRRR....No AF no BFP. I'll test again tomorrow. Wish me luck, I'm equally hopeful and doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->