• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Hi Ladies..can I add to the mix...AF due on Friday 13th ...am hoping it going to be a lucky one!

I have resolved not to test until after that date and have no tests so hoping I won't break my resolve over the next week...really hoping to see lots of BFPs to give me hope!! :thumbup:

I know you are hunni, patiently waiting. Got no bump buddies yet :(

Oh my gosh Hugs - that a Christmas day baby you have there!!! Congratulations!!!!!
I see you also got a Cheri reading. I have just ordered mine. She was sooo right!!! I am so excited!! Can't wait to get my reading from her now!!

thanks hun, yes we conceived around Christmas :thumbup:

Yes Cheri was right for me, the only one out of like 6 lol. Suzy was very close, she said bfp december, but we conceived december instead, I will give it to her. They say they could be off by a month or so, so its all good lol

now just have to see how right they are about it being a boy or not lol. May not know til September

Hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs: That's wonderful news, am sending you lots of sticky vibes honey.

Anna L boo for AF :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Thanks Keek, you are right behind me :dust: for next week :thumbup:

So sorry Anna :hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back