January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Congratulations to Dmom and Hugs! H & H nine months to you both.

I've got some mucus tinged with red/brown blood so I may be out of the running this month. Will let you know for sure either way x

Congrats to you ladies with BFP :happydance:
But as for me, I'm out this month, I'll join some of you for next month!

Thanks for the :hugs: I'm keeping my hopes up for next month, who knows eh :winkwink:?

Well I've had horrible tummy ache all flaming day as well as a headache. Not sure if af is in the process of arriving as there's been no change,still blood streaked mucus. Normally af arrives with a in full flow,no gentle build up. Not sure what to think. Tummy is feeling gripey,almost like a dragging sensation. have a bit of backache too. Will hopefully know for sure in the morning x

Well I've had horrible tummy ache all flaming day as well as a headache. Not sure if af is in the process of arriving as there's been no change,still blood streaked mucus. Normally af arrives with a in full flow,no gentle build up. Not sure what to think. Tummy is feeling gripey,almost like a dragging sensation. have a bit of backache too. Will hopefully know for sure in the morning x

Let me know ...could be a BFP ;-)

could be ???? that is how I have been feeling every day, even after bfp lol. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for some of you girls. I am excited to see what a wonderful month we will have.

LL how long til you know if you are PG or not? I know egg retrieval is next week, but after that?

could be ???? that is how I have been feeling every day, even after bfp lol. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for some of you girls. I am excited to see what a wonderful month we will have.

LL how long til you know if you are PG or not? I know egg retrieval is next week, but after that?

5 days after Egg Retrieval should be the Embryo transfer (if all goes well) and then 10 days after

Mama Duck, you are not out yet! You know those shows about women who didn't know they were pregnant and then went into labor? The symptoms you are having, they would think they have their period so I am keeping my finger crossed for you!! :)

Lucky, sorry about the :witch: showing up! Here's to a February BFP!! :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"