• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

since my temps went back up i decided to test this morning. Couldnt find my pee cup so had to use the DH bathroom cup (totally not gonna tell him that - buying him a replacement today ), came down stairs, ran into the wall and spilled my FMU all over the kitchen floor... there was less than a half of an ounce left in the cup... did my best to have the sponge tip absorb every drop left in the cup... BFP! i would post a pic but i dont know how :( - onto to trying to figure out how to keep the progesterone suppositories in my vagina... fx I can make it past 8 weeks this time...

Good morning ladies. Just to give you an update,nothing has progressed in the af department so I really have no clue what's going on. I was hoping that by this morning that af would've arrived good and proper so I would be able to start working out ovulation and fertile dates. So,same as yesterday which is brown/red blood mixed with mucus,no better and no worse. My tummy does still feel gripey with a slight dragging sensation :shrug:

No tests in the house and no money to get any so will have to wait a bit longer and see how things go. Good luck to everyone!

since my temps went back up i decided to test this morning. Couldnt find my pee cup so had to use the DH bathroom cup (totally not gonna tell him that - buying him a replacement today ), came down stairs, ran into the wall and spilled my FMU all over the kitchen floor... there was less than a half of an ounce left in the cup... did my best to have the sponge tip absorb every drop left in the cup... BFP! i would post a pic but i dont know how :( - onto to trying to figure out how to keep the progesterone suppositories in my vagina... fx I can make it past 8 weeks this time...

Congrats Alleysm! :dust: to a h&h 9 months!
Funny story!

LL, pretty sure I'm out, AF due today, spotting, cramps, dragging pains in my pelvis & back and awful headache for days now. Also have a cold and feeling horribly sorry for myself.

This will be cycle 11, I have been thinking for a few months that nothing would happen till #11, one of those instinctive feelings, sometimes turns out to be right. Co-incidentally the 1st cycle me and DH have decided to try soy iso, so if anyone can offer any advice on dosage and days it should be used is appreciate it as I know it has to be near beginning of cycle.

Prayers and hugs for all still waiting & trying, especially the ltttc, I know it wears you down. Congrats on all BFPs too, good to see!

<3

well the witch got me on sunday morning :( on to the next month!

alleysm!!!!! CONGRATS!!!...I want to see a pic...just go to reply to post and then hit ADVANCED and then hit on the paper clip icon and look for the file (picture) on your computer...SHARE WITH US!!!
Mama Duck...OMG please go get a test!!!!
Just_married...if and when you get full on AF you can tell me and then I will record it...only then can you really count yourself out.
moonstar2013...:hugs:

I will try to upload when i get home from work tonight. Of course it will be 12 hours old..lol. any suggestions on how to keep these suppositories in ?

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well.

Well tested bfn at 8-11 dpo, then got the faintest line on a frer which dh couldn't see and said 'it's only there because you want to see it' :shrug:

Then tried again later and got the faintest line on a ic. Felt convinced so tested again this am and got a :bfp: at 13 dpo.

Babydust to you all

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ziggi (off on holiday this Monday with the kids, hoping the symptons don't kick in till i'm back!) xx

LL, y'know I had my doubts about joining a testers thread again being the cynical glass half empty kind of TTCer that I'm becoming :blush: but WOW, you've got 3 BFPs to record already and we're only on 10th Jan :shock: Must be your lucky touch :winkwink: God, I hope and pray that this means it's your cycle too :hugs:

Allesym :happydance::thumbup:

Just_married and moonstar :hugs: big hugs girls x

Congrats Ziggi!!!!

Ahem Jax... You may want to count again lol ;)

wow 50% BFPs so far. Holy moly! I hope I'm on that list too and I really hope for a sticky one this time. OHHHHH the anticipation. Trying not to ss but both recent BFPs I got super sore bbs and got cranky when DH got near them. SO NOT ME! So now I'm imagining things but I know it's too early anyway. I NEVER was a SS before and didn't believe in it, what's HAPPENING??????

Anyone know how to turn the TTC brain off. I would drink but what if I get a BFP?

You can't win.

wow 50% BFPs so far. Holy moly! I hope I'm on that list too and I really hope for a sticky one this time. OHHHHH the anticipation. Trying not to ss but both recent BFPs I got super sore bbs and got cranky when DH got near them. SO NOT ME! So now I'm imagining things but I know it's too early anyway. I NEVER was a SS before and didn't believe in it, what's HAPPENING??????

Anyone know how to turn the TTC brain off. I would drink but what if I get a BFP?

You can't win.

NO SS!!! LOL...I understand what you are saying though...hang in there and just get occupied with something else or you will drive yourself mad!

Congrats to the 2 most recent BFP's! That is wonderful!! H&H 9 months to both!

As for me, AF is not officially here yet, but I feel her nipping at me! Very sore abdomen and that heavy feeling. She will be here in a day or two. :( I will post when she officially rides in.

POASFiend....if you figure it out PLEASE let me know before I get fired! I'm totally useless at work. If I don't get a BFP I am in trouble! I'll never get anything done between work and school! :shrug::dohh:

You can't win.

So with you on this...wouldn't it be fab if we could just hibernate during the TWW and just wake up post AF date?! Not that I am wishing my life away :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->