• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Forgot to add BIG CONGRATS to the BFP ladies....!!! Hope they keep coming.... :thumbup:

from this am.... labs today too.. hopefully results will be in tomorrow

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 21
Hi Ladies,
I've been a way for a bit but I'm back. Hopefully ovulating this weekend.. and testing
on Jan 29th! LL can you put me down? Here's to 2012 babies for all!
Congrats to all the bfp's already!
xoxoxoxo

Hi Ladies,
I've been a way for a bit but I'm back. Hopefully ovulating this weekend.. and testing
on Jan 29th! LL can you put me down? Here's to 2012 babies for all!
Congrats to all the bfp's already!
xoxoxoxo

:thumbup::thumbup:

Heherrm **clears throat** Sorry LL, better make that 4!!!!:thumbup:

Wow, girls well done, so excited for all of you BFPers!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well done BFP ladies! :happydance:

Here's hoping the rest of us can keep up with your fantastic start to the year!

:hug: for the ladies caught by AF this month. It's a rubbish feeling I know :hugs:

Can I still be kept on for the 31st please? Af is dicking about,not sure if it's the 'real' thing or not (I know how stupid that sounds!),not a proper af if that makes sense. It's not tampon worthy (could get away with just a liner). Just don't know whether I'm coming,going,been or gone :shrug:

FX'd for everyone still in the running x

Can I still be kept on for the 31st please? Af is dicking about,not sure if it's the 'real' thing or not (I know how stupid that sounds!),not a proper af if that makes sense. It's not tampon worthy (could get away with just a liner). Just don't know whether I'm coming,going,been or gone :shrug:

Doesn't sound stupid to me! Fx'd!

Told ya hahaha its just spotting...until full blown AF arrives I never assign the witch so...keep us posted!!!! :flower:

Hi hun can you put me down for the 28th :flower:
Fingers crossed for everyone and congrats to all those with little bumps already :hugs: x

Where is VIKKI, Moosegirl, Pat and Leikela??? When are you all testing???? Need more BFP's
:dust: ladies :dust:

Oh and :test::test::test:

fx'd

OK still waiting to hear on these ladies...come out come out wherever you are!

JANUARY 5th
MooseGirl

JANUARY 9th
ChattyB

JANUARY 10th
Vikk1

Leikela & CHILLbilly...I expect a full report tomorrow :winkwink:

Where is VIKKI, Moosegirl, Pat and Leikela??? When are you all testing???? Need more BFP's
:dust: ladies :dust:

Oh and :test::test::test:

fx'd

:thumbup: Here I am! I have felt like AF is coming on with a fury for the past 2 days! I wasn't even going to test tomorrow morning and just wait for AF to arrive. However, I have read some ladies who have felt the same way as me get their BFP, so I will test! But, I am not hopeful due to the way I feel.

Oh and LLBean, I will give you my full report in the AM! :)

I felt the same way hun, I kept having that "wet" feeling as well, and kept running to the bathroom and nothing. I had cramps, low back ache and the wetness. Still do, it stinks, cause I still feel like she is coming anytime even though I got a bfp, but with losing one back in July, I am freaked out about it to say the least lol.

:dust: fx'd, good luck hun :hugs:

Just wanted to update on my numbers. First labs came back with beta 83 and prog. 23.5. Second round labs today.

It is official. Please put me down for a BFN!! Damn :witch:. I knew she was coming but she has been so late these past two cycles. GO FIGURE! CD 31 today. Any day now... Here's to February!

It is official. Please put me down for a BFN!! Damn :witch:. I knew she was coming but she has been so late these past two cycles. GO FIGURE! CD 31 today. Any day now... Here's to February!

wait a sec...is it just the test or did the witch actually show up full force?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->