January 2016 Testing Thread NEW YEAR BFPS :)

Hi guys can I please join. I'm on cycle 4 of ttc for baby number 3. Af us due on 12th so will probably test on 11th.

Congratulations to bfps :) xxx

Just had phone call from Doctors and urine test was negative, but still no sign of AF.
Got to have bloods done now x x

Well still no AF for me.. Testing tomorrow or later if i can wait. *shrugs* duno wth is going on down there...

CD36 - IF I O'd when I think (which could be off since I wasn't temping or using opks) I should be 17DPO today. I'm pretty regular at 32 day cycles.. So I duno...

My temp has gone down by .1-.2 or so the past few days. Doesn't that usually mean AF is approaching?

**UPDATE** Ok just checked my chart and temp went from 97.4 (Jan 6) to 97.3 (Jan 7) to 96.9 (Jan 8 today) any thoughts or ideas? New to temping/charting and didn't start temping again until Jan 6. Figured I was out so I wanted to get ahead of the game since I'm new to the charting thing.

I can't really say since I never tried temping. I think you need to just wait it out and see if AF comes. So many things can affect our cycles, so maybe you're just a little late this month?

Hope- I'm so happy that your betas doubled. Congrats again.

mSh- is it possible that you o'd later because that would push everything back by a bit?

Based on those temp numbers af might be getting ready to show her face. I usually get a fairly gradual decline before af

mSh- is it possible that you o'd later because that would push everything back by a bit?

Based on those temp numbers af might be getting ready to show her face. I usually get a fairly gradual decline before af

Thanx for the help ladies

Trr - It's def possible that I could be off on O date, but I def felt some cramps around the "O window" or should have been "O window" I really have no idea at this point but trying to just wait it out without going Nuts.. We have bd'd every day since before the "Should have been O window" so still have FX so I can do a Big "Screw You odds" and proceed to happy dance.. lol Thanx for the help ladies

thanks trr!

I'm happy they doubled. I wonder why some woman have numbers in the thousands and mine aren't like that. Some articles I read said it doesn't matter what the numbers are, so long as they double. Still makes me a bit uneasy.

The hardest part of all this will be my first scan. I will definitely need all your support that day. The first time I got pregnant (by accident no less), it was a roller coaster! I first went in and there was a sac but no fetus. They suspected a blighted ovum. Then I went for scan #2 and there was a strong heartbeat. Then scan #3 there was no more heartbeat and it stopped growing. So you can imagine the anxiety I will be feeling the morning of my first scan with this pregnancy.

Congrats to you too Hope!!
We are all here for you!! When is your first scan?
EDIT: I just read your signature :) :) So nvmnd! :)

It is scheduled for January 19th. It's going to be a long 10 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->