January 2020 Garnets

Thank you for your kind words everyone, I'm still just feeling very detached from it all at the moment, I'm just waiting for it to all sink in. I think I just convinced myself that it would never happen and now I'm struggling to get my head around it, although I'm thrilled to pieces as I'm sure you can imagine :cloud9::cloud9:
Just waiting to feel some flutters now and I think that will help as right now I don't feel any different x

Perfect scan for us too :) measuring perfect for dates and had a little wiggle at the end which was a relief as he was quite still to start! All looked completely normal. Just have to wait for the NT results now which is nerve wracking! She said the measurement was normal though :)

12CCADD4-AF82-4ADF-ABD4-75D2075301D2.jpeg

Hi!

Beautiful scans, glad all going well with everyone!

I know I'm not here often, me and partner have been on a bit of a break, not so much split up forever but we have been arguing quite alot lately and after a fight got a bit out of hand not long ago we agreed to live separately for a while so he moved out 2 weeks ago, im absolutely exhausted having all 4 kids by myself at the moment and dont seem to get any spare time to get on here. By the time they go to bed I'm usually falling asleep myself!

But had to pop in to catch up and let you all know we had our gender scan today at 15+4 (not updated ticker) and over the moon to be having another little Boy! Very bouncy baby but gave us no trouble finding the gender!

Cant wait to tell the kids tonight when we get home from school they will be so happy!

Screenshot_20190719-141148_Gallery.jpg

Anababe - congrats on another boy! Wow, I really can’t believe how many boys there are on this thread!
I’m sorry to hear about the struggles with your partner. And I can only imagine how tired you must be looking after 4 littlest by yourself. I hope you and your partner are able to reconcile soon.

Red - beautiful scan! I’m sure your results will be good.

Bumblebee - I can understand that. I can’t begin to imagine your long journey with TTC, but I know that after my MC I really struggled to believe that my next pregnancy would last and I basically lived in denial until the 20 week scan. But soak it up and enjoy it! Baby is doing great! Congrats! :)

Congratulations on the great scans Bumblebee, Red and Ana!! And congrats on joining TEAM BLUE Ana!!! Really curious who is finally going to break the boy streak in this thread hahaha.

Red our baby was asleep face down for much of our scan and woke up just in time to cover his nose with his hand while the doctor was looking for his nasal bone - little stinker.

Sorry everything has been hard with your partner Ana but that's very exciting that you're telling your kids!! Let us know how it goes.

We told DS the other night and he cried! DH made the mistake of telling him we had a surprise for him which he thought was a dinosaur since that was his last surprise. He said "a baby brother is NOT a surprise, I want a dinosaur!" Luckily DH had bought him another dinosaur and he seemed much more amenable to becoming a big brother once he had it. :rofl:

Fit mama - that is a hilarious story about telling your DS! I just snorted out loud. Hahah. Poor guy. I am glad that getting a new dinosaur after helped soften the blow!

Sounds like your baby is quite the stinker as well! You might have your hands full. ;)

We haven’t quite decided when we will tell our kids yet but I’m guessing maybe next weekend! :)

Thanks all :)
Anababe that’s a gorgeous scan pic! I’m sorry about your relationship - it’s a really tough time and I hope it gets easier soon. Congrats on another boy! I agree I can’t wait to find out who will have a girl! We’ll find out in about 4 weeks hopefully - my husband is hoping for a boy and I just want a healthy baby so we’ll see!
FitMama that is so sweet about your son’s reaction I love it! Lol!
Literati hope your little ones are pleased by the news :) xx

Fitmama and Anababe great scan photos

Fitmama children are so honest..had to chuckle. My little girl who is almost 2 now says sister. I've tried explaining it might be a brother or a sister but seems she would like a sister It is a long wait to find out!!

Anababe sorry about the difficult relationship. I hope you are getting some time to yourself at some point.

Boys galore...eek! We will be thrilled with either but a little boy would be nice to have had one of each!

With regards to the house my husband has been doing loads...definitely more than me but sadly there was just do much to do. We were surprised nothing had been cleaned. It's a 5 bed house so taking its time. I did less yesterday and that has helped. Fx we can enjoy the weekend and unpack more bit by bit over the next few weeks.

Going for it - sounds like a big place to clean. At least it will have lots of room for you when you are done. I’m glad your hubby has been doing lots. Sorry there’s just that much to do!

That’s cute about your little girl thinking it’s a sister. My niece recently got a new baby brother but she is still calling him a baby sister even though he was born 3 weeks ago! Apparently it takes a while to process! Haha.

Ahhh that’s so exciting congratulations!! Can’t believe this everyone is so lucky with their boys!!! Xx

I think that’s 5 boys now :) it feels like more but I guess it’s because all the announcements have been boys!
Cofostermom knew she was due a girl from the IVF before she miscarried though.
There’s 28 of us in the group so far so plenty of time to even out the numbers! I think only OnErth and Goingforit are staying team yellow (at least publicly) til birth! Or that’s the case form those who have said xx

Can't wait to see what you're all having! Boys are definitely dominating the January group so far but I'm sure it will even out.

Those of you feeling flutters and movements - how far along were you when they started? I’m getting impatient already lol though I know it’s weeks away yet! Can you let me know how many pregnancies you’ve had too?
Does body type make a difference?
Thank you!

Also do you count second tri starting at 13 weeks or 14? Everything is so confusing but the NHS website says 13, but not whether it’s the beginning or end of it! I can’t remember from last time! Can’t believe I’m nearly there though! Xx

Congrats mother of pugs on a baby boy :blue: I too cannot believe that everyone is having boys, it's deffo boy season!

I think I'm going to break the chain. I have my gender scan in 11 days (1st August) and I'm so sure baby is a girl. The nub was sooo girly at my scan. I will genuinely be gobsmacked if it is a boy lol. Not long to wait.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet just lately, I have been for a stay in the hospital as I couldn't urinate properly. All is well now though.

Red - I count second trimester from 13 weeks. Its so exciting that we are now in second tri! My kids break up from school for the 6 weeks holidays on Wednesday and when they go back I'll be 20 weeks. It's scary how fast things are moving now.

Hope everyones well. Xx

Ah that’s exciting!! That’s so soon!!
It is going so quick! And so slow too though!
Sorry you’ve been so poorly glad you’re better now!

I count by 13.

I thought I felt flutters at 11ish weeks? Im 150, pear shape. Size 8 us. Pregnancy #5, baby #4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->