January 2020 Garnets

I had a loop cone in 2012 for CiN3 cells so that's another factor but it wasn't an issue for my last pregnancy. That's all she said though but I'm not sure what other factors make you consultant led tbh.
Things like advanced maternal age, being obese, having GD, having a previous section etc however the big one is previous pregnancy complications.

Unfortunately I have at least 4 different high risk factors so have been consultant led during my previous pregnancies and will be again with this one. I had 13 scans with DD1 and 10 with DD2, near the end of the pregnancy I am is hospital 3 x a week for NSTs so I am very used to it all, it just means pregnancy is a very stressful time for me rather than being enjoyable! Still I wouldn't change it for the world and I have two beautiful girls who make it all worth it

As for baby weights

I was 6lb 13 oz at 39 weeks
DD1 was 6lb 5oz at 39+1
DD2 was 7lb 4 oz at 39+1

OH isn't 100% sure but he thinks he was 9lb 1oz

My daughter was 41+3 at 9lb 8oz.
Yes I know they want me to VBAC but I am unsure atm what is best. It is definitely a big discussion to have. My husband is very adament I go for a section but I think that's because it was more traumatic for him watching me in labour. They basically tried and failed vontous and foreceps before our emergency section and I lost a lot of blood and baby had high infection markers so we were in hospital with an iv antibiotic drip for 5 days. They even tried and failed a lumbar puncture when she was 4 days old.
Gosh that sounds scary! Do what you feel is best xx Don't let them pressure you into one or the other - you need to be comfortable with your decision x

I was 7 lb 12oz
My husbands Mom doesn’t remember how big he was. She says he was big around 9 lbs but in his baby book it says 7 something. But she says none of her were that small. So who knows.
My kids were
DD1: 5 lbs 3oz at 35+5
DD2: 7 lbs 9oz at 39+2
DD3: 5 lbs 15oz at 38w

Anyone done belly pics yet? I did them every week with dd2. This baby is every 10. Im wearing a dress and feel like a giant pear. Hahaha. (You can laugh, its ok)

Screenshot_20190701-125419_Gallery.jpg

That’s a lovely bump OnErth! You look beautiful not at all pear like!

I have no idea what me or hubby weighed! I will have to find out. I know I was tiny and full term - I think about 6lb or less.

Anyone done belly pics yet? I did them every week with dd2. This baby is every 10. Im wearing a dress and feel like a giant pear. Hahaha. (You can laugh, its ok)

View attachment 1063577

I keep saying I am going to but I haven't gotten around to it, I really need to start though!
You look good, and your baby bump too!!! I feel like I am in an awkward stage where some days I look pregnant and some days it looks like I just need to go on a diet. hahaha

I haven’t done any belly pics yet. Honestly not much to see yet except some bloating. I hope this bloating goes away after 1st tri so I can see what’s really going on bump wise. Then I will post some!

I agree I’m all bloated and just look fat most of the time! There is a proper bump sometimes but I don’t know whether it’s photo worthy yet! My boobs on the other hand are ridiculous!

Sophie - names for us has always been really hard. DH and I are both from a really big family, and don't nI think we've maybe figured out our names... I'm pretty sure it'll be Griffin James for a boy or Aspen Elizabeth for a girl. :) That's about a 90% anyway!

goingforit - Yes, I FREQUENTLY feel zero symptoms, which is definitely a little unsettling. Especially when I have a bajillion people always asking me "how are you feeling?" or "how is Baby doing?" I really wish I could come up with a good sarcastic reply to that, because I really have nothing at the moment. Baby's feeling... neutral? IDK All I know is, I can't wait to start feeling some baby kicks!

agreed on the mostly bloat here... I love the days where I can feel a tiny little bump in the early morning, but other than that, I've mostly got nothing. That said - I have noticed what may be the very beginning of an early pooch, right above the waistline of my pants. Thinking I'm going to start belly pics at 10 wks just to keep track. :)

:hi:
I had the blood taken for Panorama/NIPT test today, so now I have 10 days to wait and hope for the best. Can't believe I will know the gender, too, in less than 2 weeks! :)
I am definitely starting to feel better now, jn my 11th week. Still a bit sleepy but the all-day sickness is slowly receding. Still have to eat every 2 hours not to get sick but the symptom is a bit lighter now.
The bloat is unreal today, but last Saturday we had a house full of guests and nobody noticed anything. Big cardigans are the solution! :)

Im a tad jealous I'll be the only one without knowing the gender BUT it will be a surprise for all of us! I've considered finding out but then I back out.

I was 8 lb 10 oz at 38 weeks.
My dd1 was 8 lb 11 oz at 40 weeks.
My dd2 was 8 lb 13 oz at 40 + 3.

Although my sickness is not severe, I have to say that I most definitely am always feeling pregnant and rather like crap every day. I have no energy or personality at all. No interest in anything. And my nausea has been worse this weekend, which is unfortunate. I’m also monstrously bloated and I keep suffering from insomnia after I wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Blah! I also have to eat almost constantly to stave off the nausea. It never seems to be enough, so it’s a struggle to keep enough food in the house and at work for me, especially since I get repulsed by things after having them once or twice. I am definitely hoping I start to feel a bit better after the first trimester. This weekend felt like a waste because I had no energy to do anything.

Oh, and I also have constant headaches (in case I hadn’t complained enough). :p

Literati, same. I am just not enjoying anything right now. My nausea is more moderate, but even when it is mild I just feel blah and no energy or excitement for things. I had a hard time eating dinner tonight because I am so bloated and have so much pressure in my belly. I don't have headaches though so sorry you also have that thrown into the mix.
I had severe bloating my last pregnancy (and even worse nausea) and if I remember right the bloating finally went away at 13 weeks.So I'm hoping this time will be the same. And I am really hoping to be lucky and have morning sickness go away at the beginning of 2nd tri this time!

Yes, I hope we are both lucky and have that happen! I remember my bloating going away at 12 or 13 weeks as well. Sadly, my nausea has usually persisted longer, but I really hope it doesn’t this time! “Glad” you can relate, but sorry you’re feeling so crappy as well! First trimester is no fun.

Yes, darn nausea probably will hang around a while. I was lucky with my 1st that it went away at 10 weeks. Looking back I’m surprised it didn’t freak me out that it stopped suddenly so early. But I was naive that pregnancy but I guess it was for he best since I didn’t stress out over it. My 2nd baby it went away at 18 weeks. 3rd baby at 23 weeks. This time is feeling more similar to my 2nd pregnancy. So maybe it will be around as long. Hoping for 14 weeks though haha

Im a tad jealous I'll be the only one without knowing the gender BUT it will be a surprise for all of us! I've considered finding out but then I back out.

I won't be finding out the gender so you will not be alone We love the surprise at the end of everything. I think it's one of life's greatest surprises☺

I have definitely got a bump/belly atm. Part of it is due to eating away the nausea. I will try and get a photo.

Fingers crossed that all the nausea soon lifts and leaves everyone feeling better.

When are everyone's upcoming scans? My 12 week is on the 12th at 9am BST

So many lovely weights for babies. I love to know a baby's weight and have no idea why lol!

Im plus size this pregnancy, size UK 18. I've noticed my belly going a lot rounder at the bottom already. My hubby said he can definitely tell I'm pregnant already although I know most of it will be bloat. I weighed myself yesterday and lost 7lbs so I'm happy with that!

On earth - lovely bump hun x

Going for it - my 12 week scan is on the 11th at 2:15pm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back