• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January 2020 Testing Thread***

stacey1986

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi all ☺️

this is my 2nd month actively ttc, just entered the start of my 2 week wait meaning testing will be early January

anyone else with me? ☺️

I will be in TWW from early Jan. Will be testing around the 14th or so. (Or earlier if I can’t control myself, lol).

I will be in TWW from early Jan. Will be testing around the 14th or so. (Or earlier if I can’t control myself, lol).

hahaha I’m bad too I shudnt be testing until 6th jan but can see me itching to get the tests out from New Years Day good luck xx

I’ll jump on this thread too please! I’m on CD73 of this ridiculous cycle so no idea if I’ll still ovulate or if I’ll get breakthrough bleeding and start a whole new cycle.
No doubt I’ll end up testing at some point during January anyway :haha:

I’ll jump on this thread too please! I’m on CD73 of this ridiculous cycle so no idea if I’ll still ovulate or if I’ll get breakthrough bleeding and start a whole new cycle.
No doubt I’ll end up testing at some point during January anyway :haha:

Awww bless u Hun, welcome to the thread! I’m currently 5DPO and already impatient hahaha

Hi :hi:
I'd like to join you ladies too! Am only CD7 so haven't ov'd yet but I generally have short 25ish day cycles so should be in the next week, and should be testing around the 16th Jan I think!

Fingers crossed for all of you! :dust:

Yey welcome to the thread both!!
I’m having a major battle with myself today trying not to symptom spot but it’s sooooo hard

I'll join!! I (hopefully) O'd on the 21st so looking to test around the end of next week.

Everyone in the family has been bugging us like crazy this month asking when we're going to have kids. My parents have been awful - I've never seen them so crazy for grandchildren!! Maybe it's a sign of good things to come?? :-k This is also the first month that we're all-but-officially trying and I actually looped my doctor in on things.

Thankful for the holidays to make the last week fly by in the TWW. Now just need the next week to move its little butt along and for AF to stay away! [-o<

Good luck ladies!!!
:dust:

@AzureOrchid That must be a bit annoying being constantly bugged like that!
Fingers crossed next week goes quickly and best of luck for a BFP soon :dust:

@Bevziibubble it is! It's also tough to keep from telling them that we're trying. My parents joined my SO's family for Christmas and was getting them going with it, too. Luckily my SO's sister has a whole bunch of her own so there's less pressure from his side, at least in comparison with my parents. I swear every other word out of their mouths at Christmas dinner was about how they want grandchildren!

@Bevziibubble it is! It's also tough to keep from telling them that we're trying. My parents joined my SO's family for Christmas and was getting them going with it, too. Luckily my SO's sister has a whole bunch of her own so there's less pressure from his side, at least in comparison with my parents. I swear every other word out of their mouths at Christmas dinner was about how they want grandchildren!

That must have been stressful. I'm very conscious about asking people when they're going to have kids as I know so many struggle. Some people just don't think!

I'll join!! I (hopefully) O'd on the 21st so looking to test around the end of next week.

Everyone in the family has been bugging us like crazy this month asking when we're going to have kids. My parents have been awful - I've never seen them so crazy for grandchildren!! Maybe it's a sign of good things to come?? :-k This is also the first month that we're all-but-officially trying and I actually looped my doctor in on things.

Thankful for the holidays to make the last week fly by in the TWW. Now just need the next week to move its little butt along and for AF to stay away! [-o<

Good luck ladies!!!
:dust:

I’m around the same dates as you ☺️ Theoretically hahahah. So we will be testing the same time! Hope AF stays away for us both

@Bevziibubble thats good of you! My last boss basically asked me if I was planning on having a baby any time soon. That definitely didn’t sit well. Doesn’t matter if we were friends prior to him being my boss or not - not cool!! Needless to say, I’m not a part of that team anymore :)

@stacey1986 fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for both of us!! Hope the next week goes by quickly for you :)

CD75 now and 3 days of temp rises. So there’s a chance ovulation has happened. Not getting my hopes up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->