***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Can I join? I haven’t ovulated yet and I’m not sure when it will even happen but I’m trying vitex this month so I’m hoping soon. I’m away on holidays and don’t have any opk’s but I’m still doing bbt and setting my normal alarm even on holidays lol. @Lightning7 I use a bbt calculator when my times are a bit off but it is best to really try temp at the same time or within the hour every morning. For me a 0.5-1 degree drop could mean ovulation so taking my temp at the right time is important

Well, it's looking like I won't ovulate this cycle so I probably won't be testing this month but maybe toward the end if I'm lucky.

Ugh, sorry that that egg is being stubborn fostermom - I really hope you will end up ovulating this month!

Happy new year to you & all you ladies as well - I hope 2020 is the year for all of us! :yellow:

If my cycle is back to normal this month and I ovulate on day 13, I will be testing on the 24th of January -- but I will need to keep an eye on my temps during the follicular phase for a while

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I couldn't wait and POAS on (roughly) 10 DPO yesterday. BFN :( but it's still early so we'll see! It's disheartening when I see those threads about how early everyone else got their BFPs!! But maybe I'm also a bit off on my DPO count.

I did get hit by this massive wave of nausea this morning out of the blue. Not just "oh my tummy feels funny" nausea but "where is the nearest bathroom, I need a cool cloth on my forehead and to lay down" nausea. I'm thinking I'm just getting sick, especially since BFN yesterday, but did anyone else experience nausea like that this early? I had some ginger ale and toast and feel perfectly fine now.

Thanks for all your help @Laurabub84 appreciate it!

@TayBabes92 thanks I will try the calculator! We are BDing every other day so hopefully as long as I catch some rise I will know ovulation has finished! My sleep patterns are really really bad so theres no way I'd be able to temp same time each day and still have had 3hrs sleep beforehand. Hoping between OPK and BBT i catch it anyway despite the erratic test times!

Happy New Year everyone!

@AzureOrchid sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you! I read somewhere that HCG levels have a huge range of normal and can still be as low as 5 until something like 14dpo for some women! Also implantation dates range a lot! So it's definitely still a possibility for you! <3

@Lightning7 yes looking very positive! Keep watch over the next day or two for a temp drop then a rise and it should stay risen to confirm ovulation :) I have a terrible sleeping pattern too and some days I don’t even get a full 3hrs of sleep then take my temp. I just make sure I haven’t gotten out of bed until I quickly take my temp. Are you temping orally or vaginally? I had terrible erratic temps until I started vaginal temping and now I finally have the hang of things. It’s taken me 9 months lol!

afm I’m cd13 and I’m feeling like ovulation could be happening but I have no opk’s to check :( we have been bd’ing just in case and my temp dropped today so we will see. Normally I ovulate between cd17-27 so this seems early for me

@Lightning7 yes looking very positive! Keep watch over the next day or two for a temp drop then a rise and it should stay risen to confirm ovulation :) I have a terrible sleeping pattern too and some days I don’t even get a full 3hrs of sleep then take my temp. I just make sure I haven’t gotten out of bed until I quickly take my temp. Are you temping orally or vaginally? I had terrible erratic temps until I started vaginal temping and now I finally have the hang of things. It’s taken me 9 months lol!

afm I’m cd13 and I’m feeling like ovulation could be happening but I have no opk’s to check :( we have been bd’ing just in case and my temp dropped today so we will see. Normally I ovulate between cd17-27 so this seems early for me

@TayBabes92 I am CD13 as well! But my cycles have been 24-25 days for the last 4 or 5 months.

Thanks for the advice! I have been temping orally, the insert that came with the thermometer was weird, it didn't really talk much about BBT temping was more acting like an insert for a normal thermometer and it said the 3 options for temping are underarm, oral and rectal. And I was like what the heck underarm is not an accurate method of checking your temperature when you are wanting it to be exact! So weird lol.

I will watch for the drop and rise.. so question. If I set an alarm for say 6am each day, but woke at say 3 or 4am and then took a while to fall back asleep, or didn't fall back asleep at all in the end (happens that way too often!) Would it be better to still temp at 6am since I hadn't got out of bed or better to do it at 3 or 4am when I first woke even though i might not wake til 6 the next day? I mean my other option would be to set an alarm for like 3am each day but I really don't like that idea :haha:

Thanks @Bevziibubble <3

I have no idea what's happening with me this cycle. I'll usually have a positive opk late evening, then positive the following day and ovulate on the 3rd day. This time my opk was still positive on the 3rd day and didn't get much of a temp rise. This morning it's gone up a bit more so I don't know if I've ovulated a day later than normal by the opks. I was so upset yesterday that my temp didn't rise and that my body had failed to release the egg. Now I'm worried because I really wanted to bd the day before ovulation as its the best day but its now worked out that we've done it 2 days before and the evening of. I'm dreading our timings all off now. I did want to get in the night before but dh was exhausted from being up for work at 4:30am and we didn't get to bed until gone midnight as it was new years eve. Just got to wait and see what the next couple of mornings temps do. So much for staying chilled out this cycle. Hadn't even started the tww and I've got myself all upset and stressed out ](*,)
Screenshot_20200102_105645.jpg

@Laurabub84 Thanks! I've got O pain tonight for the first time, so I am feeling pretty confident with this cycle! I have a feeling we have been stopping too long before O the last 2 months as my Ovia tracker app which is all I'd been checking thinks my fertility is declining already despite the OPK showing O is still coming! ](*,) and having never used OPKs before I was just going by the app and thought it would be right about the early ovulation since I have such short cycles, now i know differently!

So sorry that you're stressed out! Frustrating that it can be going all the same like clockwork then changes it's pattern on you! Fx it still happens for you! :hugs:

@AzureOrchid sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you! I read somewhere that HCG levels have a huge range of normal and can still be as low as 5 until something like 14dpo for some women! Also implantation dates range a lot! So it's definitely still a possibility for you! <3

Thanks!! Couldn’t resist testing today again at like 12dpo and bfn again. Poor boobs are killing me lol let’s see if af shows in a couple days...

Happy New Year everyone!

I have a question regarding CM and cervix position. How long before ovulation do you see EWCM and the rise in cervix?

I've had EWCM and a high cervix over the past 2 days. However, this morning cervix is lower and CM is more watery. I've been doing BBT and have not seen a dip or rise to show ovulation has happened. The last 2 months I've only noticed 2 days of EWCM and we've DTD but nothing has happened. Perhaps I am reading CM wrong and I'm ovulating a little later than I thought. Thoughts?

@Laurabub84 I think you’re probably 2-3DPO based on that chart. Having said that, it’s not an exact science and occasionally temps might not start to rise straight after ovulation. It can depend on the time of day you’ve ovulated as well!

@Joannaxoxo the amount of days of EWCM I get can really vary. I’ve also notice it turn more watery before ovulation before.

So I’m CD80 now. Temps are all over but my RPR has rocketed the last couple of days. Asked DH to pick up some tests after work as I’m too impatient to wait for the ones I ordered. Obviously he could only get the blue dyes that have given me awful evaps before. This came up in the time frame and I don’t know whether to trust it. Part of me is excited, and part of me just doesn’t feel that it’s likely I’ll be pregnant with my temps how they are and after all this time....

8BFA8C8F-1856-48B3-840A-B64D63511B76.jpeg

Hi ladies. Really relieved i can join this month. Thought I was in for a long cycle as had no signs of ovulation and after my first chemical I had a 117 day cycle. Today tho on Cd21 I have a positive opk so am expecting to ovulate tomorrow. I won't commit to a test date until I have confirmation with my temps just in case I'm getting ahead of myself but fingers crossed I shall soon be in the tww. It is normal for me to ovulate between cd18-25. I'm actually a little concerned it's too late to ovulate and maybe that's why I keep having chemical pregnancy's because my eggs aren't good? Anyway here's my opk from today. Will come back once I (hopefully) have 3 days of higher temps [-o&lt;
View attachment 1075958
Got my peak tests at 2:45pm.
View attachment 1075966

@Laurabub84 Just wanted to share with you that I ovulate the 3rd week of my cycle every cycle (typically around CD 21 as well) and have had 3 perfectly healthy kiddos. I too once thought that was too late for implantation etc. Only one chemical. so I am rooting for you and I think your eggs are probably perfectly fine! Hugs!

Baby dust and good luck to all the ladies in here! MAY THIS be your month and your YEAR! Happy NEW year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->