***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Hi all ☺️

this is my 2nd month actively ttc, just entered the start of my 2 week wait meaning testing will be early January

anyone else with me? ☺️

I am the same! I am 5PO today. How about you? Xx

Fingers crossed ladies

I’m hoping this next week flies by too!!

Hi ladies. Really relieved i can join this month. Thought I was in for a long cycle as had no signs of ovulation and after my first chemical I had a 117 day cycle. Today tho on Cd21 I have a positive opk so am expecting to ovulate tomorrow. I won't commit to a test date until I have confirmation with my temps just in case I'm getting ahead of myself but fingers crossed I shall soon be in the tww. It is normal for me to ovulate between cd18-25. I'm actually a little concerned it's too late to ovulate and maybe that's why I keep having chemical pregnancy's because my eggs aren't good? Anyway here's my opk from today. Will come back once I (hopefully) have 3 days of higher temps [-o<
IMG_20191230_112842.jpg
Got my peak tests at 2:45pm.
IMG_20191230_161652.jpg

Last edited:
Can I join too please? This is our third month trying. I am currently CD9, should ovulate this week. So I'll be testing around January 15th.

Good luck this month ladies!

Hey ladies. I'm CD17 today and I think I'm getting close to ovulation. No surge yet but my OPKs are slowly getting darker. Hoping for a surge to show up later today or tomorrow, but the last two months it's been around CD19/ 20 so we'll see. Have some cramping today which leads me to believe it's soon, plus increased cm. GL to everyone else! Laurabub those are great lines! Lots of :dust: to you! Also, I don't think longer follicular phases are a problem. It's when an embryo implants late that causes problems. Cycles 36 days and under are considered normal for the most part, but every woman's body is different and every pregnancy is different.

Last edited:
I'll join you ladies. :flower:
I'll be testing January 11th. I am like 85% certain I ovulated on December 28, so 2dpo today.
DH and I aren't actively TTC yet. But I am still nursing my daughter and my cycles just came back (this is cycle #2 since she was born December 2018). But we weren't careful, so here I am. :dohh: We do plan on having another, so we'd be happy if we do have another; we just weren't planning on TTC quite yet.

Good luck ladies!!! The new year is nearly upon us :) hopefully this is our year!!

:dust:

Question for you ladies who use OPKs, I've never used OPKs before but this is the first time ive gotten to my 3rd month trying so we bought a pack to try, would you say this is positive or test again tomorrow? This is my 4th day testing once a day about the same time mid afternoon, and it's had a faint line the other 3 days but this is much darker.
Thanks for your help in advance :D

Screenshot_20200101-154905_Gallery.jpg

Question for you ladies who use OPKs, I've never used OPKs before but this is the first time ive gotten to my 3rd month trying so we bought a pack to try, would you say this is positive or test again tomorrow? This is my 4th day testing once a day about the same time mid afternoon, and it's had a faint line the other 3 days but this is much darker.
Thanks for your help in advance :D

View attachment 1076058
I would keep testing hun. The test line needs to match the darkness of the control line or be darker to be positive. It looks close to being positive. Good luck

I would keep testing hun. The test line needs to match the darkness of the control line or be darker to be positive. It looks close to being positive. Good luck

Thanks @Laurabub84 I will test again tomorrow! I only have 25 day cycles so it is surprising to me that I don't ovulate earlier!

Thanks @Laurabub84 I will test again tomorrow! I only have 25 day cycles so it is surprising to me that I don't ovulate earlier!

What cd are you on now? If you say it's darker than the previous few days it definetly may well be on it way up to a positive. I'm lucky that my surge lasts over 24hrs so I don't miss it but I think some women can have really quick surges so sometimes they can miss it. I always tend to get my first positive around 10:30pm where its the same as the control line and then the next day by lunchtime they are loads stronger than the control line and then I ovulate the day after. I've added my opks from the other day further up if you'd like to look. But as I said all women are different. Do you chart your bbt at all? It can show you when you ovulate each month.

What cd are you on now? If you say it's darker than the previous few days it definetly may well be on it way up to a positive. I'm lucky that my surge lasts over 24hrs so I don't miss it but I think some women can have really quick surges so sometimes they can miss it. I always tend to get my first positive around 10:30pm where its the same as the control line and then the next day by lunchtime they are loads stronger than the control line and then I ovulate the day after. I've added my opks from the other day further up if you'd like to look. But as I said all women are different. Do you chart your bbt at all? It can show you when you ovulate each month.

Currently on CD12, I have just started charting my BBT this month, so new to that as well, it hasn't done the rise yet, it's been ranging between 35.79 to 36.35 so far. I just hope it works because I test at different times each morning between 4am and 7am because my 15mo occasionally wakes in the early hours, or I wake up randomly myself. I hadnt tried BBT tracking as I had heard you need to temp same time every day but I think it may have been you that told me I just need 3 hrs sleep so I've been making sure I've had that before temping. :)

Ok I see what you mean with your tests above. The OPK I have says to test once a day, once it is getting close like it is, should I be testing more than once in a day?

Ok I see what you mean with your tests above. The OPK I have says to test once a day, once it is getting close like it is, should I be testing more than once in a day?

Personally I would maybe try another one later on in the day and see if it's darker than the one before. I think with charting it's obviously best if you can chart the same time but I never used to and still got the rough idea. I test the same time now. I never ovulate the same time each month so I need to be sure on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->